BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that this thread got bumped...back to the topic of the title...has Lois Lerner been arrested yet? Wasn't it imminent? Yesterday?

:lol:

Lerner deserves to be arrested for her actions with the IRS. She didn't do it on her own though. She's just the fall girl for the higher ups who ordered the targeting.

I'd love to see the Sargent lock her sorry butt up. It would make my day, but I doubt it will happen. Doesn't matter as the lawsuits continue with trails pending .

Lerner had better get used to taking the 5th. She will see a REAL COURT ROOM. By the people who were targeted by the IRS.

The bolded: your data to back this claim up? Emails? Video? Testimony? Audio?
Please, feel free to contribute.

I just love it when Extreme Right-Wing basers thump their chests and do the Tarzan number and say this stuff on a message board. It is just totally invigorating.

Carry on, it's all fun....

Lerner deserves to be arrested for her actions with the IRS. She didn't do it on her own though. She's just the fall girl for the higher ups who ordered the targeting.

I'd love to see the Sargent lock her sorry butt up. It would make my day, but I doubt it will happen. Doesn't matter as the lawsuits continue with trails pending .

Lerner had better get used to taking the 5th. She will see a REAL COURT ROOM. By the people who were targeted by the IRS.

The bolded: your data to back this claim up? Emails? Video? Testimony? Audio?
Please, feel free to contribute.

I just love it when Extreme Right-Wing basers thump their chests and do the Tarzan number and say this stuff on a message board. It is just totally invigorating.

Carry on, it's all fun....

I'm not a hacker..........Perhaps they could be of some use to get into the files the IRS refuses to disclose.

7 hard drive failures.......

Hmmmmmmmmm

We have the tech to retrieve data from burnt up and smashed up hard drives, but the IRS couldn't recover the data from the lost hard drives..........................

Only in fantasy land Statist.

So, you got nothing.

Go it.

:thup:

Others have posted some of them. The emails that is, the Investigations showed they targeted Conservative groups.

The IRS has admitted doing so, but still dodges how deep it goes.............

The Court battles are coming.

Be patient Statist..................Do you think they SHOULD NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for targeting groups.............................

Because your side, and yes you have a side, don't seem to want them held accountable for their actions.

Your a real Noble person aren't you. pun intended.

If nothing else this should go as it did against Nixon. He was brought down not by the idiotic break-in but the resultant cover-up. We have the evidence of a cover-up in this situation. Learner's email TELLING folks to not save and or be careful what they say in emails in case the Congress does and investigation. Then we have the obvious deletion, intentional, of emails. A corporation would go to jail if they tried the same BS.

So, you got nothing.

Go it.

:thup:

Others have posted some of them. The emails that is, the Investigations showed they targeted Conservative groups.

The IRS has admitted doing so, but still dodges how deep it goes.............

The Court battles are coming.

Be patient Statist..................Do you think they SHOULD NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for targeting groups.............................

Because your side, and yes you have a side, don't seem to want them held accountable for their actions.

Your a real Noble person aren't you. pun intended.

Indeed the IRS targeted some Conservative groups. You are correct about that, I believe.

But at the same time, the IRS also targeted some Liberal groups. This really, really weakens the RWNJ argument that somehow, Obama used the IRS to go after Tea Partiers. lol....

At the end of the day, I am more than reasonably certain that it will come out that the IRS targeted any and all groups who claimed tax exempt status but at the same time, were overtly political.

It's really that simple.

If nothing else this should go as it did against Nixon. He was brought down not by the idiotic break-in but the resultant cover-up. We have the evidence of a cover-up in this situation. Learner's email TELLING folks to not save and or be careful what they say in emails in case the Congress does and investigation. Then we have the obvious deletion, intentional, of emails. A corporation would go to jail if they tried the same BS.

Are you comparing a former President to the former chief of the IRS?

Probably not gonna happen. But obviously her, Holder, and the President should be arrested. Clearly they're criminals. This President did target his political rivals with IRS attacks. He should be Impeached for that. And his lackeys are covering for him. They should all be wearing orange jumpsuits.

Probably not gonna happen. But obviously her, Holder, and the President should be arrested. Clearly they're criminals. This President did target his political rivals with IRS attacks. He should be Impeached for that. And his lackeys are covering for him. They should all be wearing orange jumpsuits.

it won't happen.. NOT YET. I can see November from my window :)

Like Palin can see Russia from her house???

:rofl:

If you want to start comparing stupidity and politicians, we can bring old Uncle Joe Biden in to the picture.. so don't act as though you don't have some idiotic dingleball who you Zombies actually voted in as the VP of this nation. Joke is on you, boy wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back