BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

reminds me of those stupid hikers that were caught on the iranian / iraqi border a few years earlier . iranians caught them , accused them of being spies and then the USA has to kiss azz to get them back .
HOW MUCH?
how much they paying to you?

Nosratollah Khosrawi is the fourth "American" being released. I have "American" in quotes because reporters are not famiiar with him.

reminds me of those stupid hikers that were caught on the iranian / iraqi border a few years earlier . iranians caught them , accused them of being spies and then the USA has to kiss azz to get them back .
HOW MUCH?
----------------------------- I don't understand your poorly formed question Dani , ask a question that makes sense and i will answer . I like discussions Dani !!

Last edited:
HOW MUCH?
----------------------------- I don't understand your poorly formed question Dani , ask a question that makes sense and i will answer . I like discussions Dani !!
yoa are posting this bullshit because of money :badgrin:

HOW MUCH?
Are you saying the government is paying him to post on this board?

Diplomacy -

Really ? What did Kerry and Obama offer them ?
It has been said, Iran is getting 7 Iranian prisoners.

ahh so we DO negotiate with terrorists

Who is Iran terrorizing now?

Are you familiar with Hezbollah ?

Yes I am, and if it weren't for Hezbollah Israel would own Lebanon. Hezbollah is no different than the Israel régime.

HOW MUCH?
no directly.
he hate liberal and democrat. i dont know why.maybe because of money or ....
and iran deal is part of liberal democrat dynasty .

thats funny , if anyone was paying me they'd be paying me to take the opposite position than the position that i am taking . They would be paying me to congratulate the obama / kerry regime rather than me finding fault with the obama / kerry regime and these so called victories that are costing America 150 billion dollars Jackson .

thats funny , if anyone was paying me they'd be paying me to take the opposite position than the position that i am taking . They would be paying me to congratulate the obama / kerry regime rather than me finding fault with the obama / kerry regime and these so called victories that are costing America 150 billion dollars Jackson .
That's right. That is why I asked.

if anyone is being paid it would be Dani that is being paid by his masters the iranians .

maybe you are jewish or arabs or troller
your hate isnt normal

HOW MUCH?
no directly.
he hate liberal and democrat. i dont know why.maybe because of money or ....
and iran deal is part of liberal democrat dynasty .
------------------------------ and if you read Dani you will read that the --- iran deal is part of liberal democrat dynasty --- which is obvious of course !!

Forum List

Back