BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

thats funny , if anyone was paying me they'd be paying me to take the opposite position than the position that i am taking . They would be paying me to congratulate the obama / kerry regime rather than me finding fault with the obama / kerry regime and these so called victories that are costing America 150 billion dollars Jackson .
150 billon dollars is iran money.usa stole it because of nuclear sanctions

thats funny , if anyone was paying me they'd be paying me to take the opposite position than the position that i am taking . They would be paying me to congratulate the obama / kerry regime rather than me finding fault with the obama / kerry regime and these so called victories that are costing America 150 billion dollars Jackson .
maybe you are jewish or arabs or troller
your hate isnt normal
--------------------------- it isn't hate , i just UNDERSTAND the enemies of the west and America Dani !!

i mean , hey , its you iranians that assemble in mosques and iran government buildings to chant ' death to America' Dani !!

if anyone is being paid it would be Dani that is being paid by his masters the iranians .
im defending usa goverment actions and iran too
but you are attacking your president.you are traitor
maybe you are israel or suidi arabia spy
all europe and wes country are happy now because of iran deal and released prisoners
but you are angry.why? are you traitor?

if anyone is being paid it would be Dani that is being paid by his masters the iranians .
all europe and wes country are happy now because of iran deal and released prisoners

Dani, attacking a president isn't being a traitor, in fact it can mean one is a patriot as well

maybe you are jewish or arabs or troller
your hate isnt normal
--------------------------- it isn't hate , i just UNDERSTAND the enemies of the west and America Dani !!
blah blah blah
.you love suidi arabia basterds because of killing american by funding terrorists.
because gop party always sucking and licking arabian ass because of oil moneys

we have FREE SPEECH in the USA Dani , i am criticizing the obama / kerry deal with iran on a little old American message board . We have free speech RIGHTS in America Dani !! And , I'm not angry , I am just posting facts and my opinion and also messing with an iranian plant on this message board Dani !! [ it is fun Dani ]

i mean , hey , its you iranians that assemble in mosques and iran government buildings to chant ' death to America' Dani !!
you hate all 85 million iranian because of 5 million hardliner?

Perhaps the 85 million should stand up against the 5 million hardliners? Much like radical Islam. The good Muslims need to say no more, if they don't they risk dying with the radicals

Hey , i don't organize crowds in any gov building or Church to chant 'death to iran' like you iranians organize crowds to chant ' Death to America' Dani !!

Dani, attacking a president isn't being a traitor, in fact it can mean one is a patriot as well
i know ...:badgrin:

no credit to be gained by people that understand what is happening JimH !!

Oh the Gop candidates are going to have a fit. One of their biggest talking points taken away.

Oh, they will come up with a spin. I watched FOX for about an hour this morning. They are ignoring it. Just bashing the ACA, Obama, and the Dems.

I guess Murdoch's liberal son has not fully taken over.

we have FREE SPEECH in the USA Dani , i am criticizing the obama / kerry deal with iran on a little old American message board . We have free speech RIGHTS in America Dani !! And , I'm not angry , I am just posting facts and my opinion and also messing with an iranian plant on this message board Dani !! [ it is fun Dani ]

fact1: iranian hardliner and you are angry today because of pours concrete into nuclear reactor today

fact2: iran hardliner and you are against nuclear deal

fact3: iranian hardliner and you are not happy because of releasing american ..........

fact4=iranian hardliner= always chanting death to america

fact5= you love people who chanting death to america.you are the same....

Why isn't the media reporting the US is releasing six or possibly seven Iranian prisoners? Reuters mentioned it but that's the only place I've seen it and Reuter's info is sketchy

Forum List

Back