BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

I think that the next Iranian elections are in a month and a few days on February 26 . Who knows if hardliners will be elected !!

if anyone is being paid it would be Dani that is being paid by his masters the iranians .
im defending usa goverment actions and iran too
but you are attacking your president.you are traitor
maybe you are israel or suidi arabia spy
all europe and wes country are happy now because of iran deal and released prisoners
but you are angry.why? are you traitor?

Dani, attacking a president isn't being a traitor, in fact it can mean one is a patriot as well

Yeah, especially when we are getting our prisoners back from Iran. This is the perfect time to attack the President.

^ fyi, that's sarcasm, nitwit.

Hey , i don't organize crowds in any gov building or Church to chant 'death to iran' like you iranians organize crowds to chant ' Death to America' Dani !!

Sure and no confused imbecellic wingnuts have been posting here about nuking and/or bombing Iran.

I think that the next Iranian elections are in a month and a few days on February 26 . Who knows if hardliners will be elected !!
consertative have majority in parliman now.
but all consertative arent hardliner
ali_larijani.jpg

he is parliman spokeman and he is very close to khamenei.
but he supported iran deal

+ hardliner cant win parliman.
i guarantee it

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/world/middleeast/iran-releases-washington-post-reporter-jason-rezaian.html?_r=0&referer=Google

It is about time but credit where credit is due!

Good job Obama

consertative have majority in parliman now.
but all consertative arent hardliner
ali_larijani.jpg

he is parliman spokeman and he is very close to khamenei.
but he supported iran deal

+ hardliner cant win parliman.
i guarantee it
--------------------------------------------- sure he supported the iran deal , he did that because its a bad deal for America and the western world especially Israel . He wants the 150 billion dollars plus the quest to put nukes on 'icbm' Dani !!

I AM DISAPPOINTED!

You RW Lunatics have got to come up with a better spin on this US victory. I suggest you call Murdoch and see what he is telling FOX news to report. Oh wait, they are not reporting anything about the prisoners coming home. I guess the new "spin" has yet to be developed.

Assy, go take a couple more drinks and this who deal will be easier to digest. You might even just pass out. Who knows?

Hey , i don't organize crowds in any gov building or Church to chant 'death to iran' like you iranians organize crowds to chant ' Death to America' Dani !!

Sure and no confused imbecellic wingnuts have been posting here about nuking and/or bombing Iran.
------------------------- your post is silly , iran society and its gov lead chants of Death to America and Israel and you complain about a few individuals calling for the nuking of iran as if that's compareable . Like I said , you made a silly post 'Happy' !!

Really ? What did Kerry and Obama offer them ?
It has been said, Iran is getting 7 Iranian prisoners.

ahh so we DO negotiate with terrorists

Who is Iran terrorizing now?
The emotions of intellectually challenged Americans.

Who is that you say?
Take comfort in the fact that it is not you whom I speak of.

Congrats to the Obama administration for affecting the release of 4 Americans that had been held hostage....

...7 Iranians for 4 Americans...

...HOWEVER, there is 1 American who has been held for 9 years NOT part of the deal.

The Iranians have agreed to INQUIRE about the whereabouts of the 4th American. As he has been missing, and guaranteed to have been tortured, and Iran 'does not know where he is, my guess is he is dead and has been for a while.

Great job on getting 4 back, but Iran would not get a dime of their money until we get proof of life and release....or his body were I President.

Hey, GMU, while you're under the bus, check for that oil leak will you?
Real good news is not a partisan issue but I'll check under your short bus for mechanical issues nonetheless

It's a very partisan issue when you consider the bellicose bellowing we heard from the GOP candidates in the debate the other night. If one of those guys were president, we'd more likely be at war with Iran right now rather than getting any 'real good news'.

Of course this is great news! What exactly prompted this action?

1. The outrage of Americans after the sailors were released...okay where are the others?
2. The diplomacy of this administration? Then why not during the previous 7 years?
3. Were they concerned that the $150 b would not be coming unless the hostages were released?
Ransom
Pardon of 4 financial criminals
Remove the names of 14 wanted terrorists from the Interpol want list.

------------------------- your post is silly , iran society and its gov lead chants of Death to America and Israel and you complain about a few individuals calling for the nuking of iran as if that's compareable . Like I said , you made a silly post 'Happy' !!

At least one Presidential candidate said he wanted to turn Iran into glass or make it glow or whatever you rubes love to hear.

Here is a Republican United States Representative who wanted to bomb Iran over the sailors

Your GOP 2008 nominee for President sang about bombing Iran.

So, please. the GOP is just as guilty of wishing for death to others as Iran is. And, yes that includes moderate Republicans who refuse to kick their war mongers out of their party.

Forum List

Back