BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

iran hardliner

iran-down-with-usa.jpg

psimoe and american hardliner:

256338_163.png

url

both of them are radical ............

thats funny , if anyone was paying me they'd be paying me to take the opposite position than the position that i am taking . They would be paying me to congratulate the obama / kerry regime rather than me finding fault with the obama / kerry regime and these so called victories that are costing America 150 billion dollars Jackson .
maybe you are jewish or arabs or troller
your hate isnt normal
--------------------------- it isn't hate , i just UNDERSTAND the enemies of the west and America Dani !!
blah blah blah
.you love suidi arabia basterds because of killing american by funding terrorists.
because gop party always sucking and licking arabian ass because of oil moneys

Did you miss this shot ?

Barack Obama criticised for 'bowing' to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

Why isn't the media reporting the US is releasing six or possibly seven Iranian prisoners? Reuters mentioned it but that's the only place I've seen it and Reuter's info is sketchy
Nader Modanlou
Siamak Namazi
bahram mekanik
khosro ofoghi
arash gharaman
tooraj faridi
nima golestane
ali saboonchi

How do Obama and Kerry get any credit for this release ?
Diplomacy -

Really ? What did Kerry and Obama offer them ?
It has been said, Iran is getting 7 Iranian prisoners.

ahh so we DO negotiate with terrorists

Who is Iran terrorizing now?
The emotions of intellectually challenged Americans.

iran hardliner

iran-down-with-usa.jpg

psimoe and american hardliner:

256338_163.png

url

both of them are radical ............
------------------------------ as i have said earlier , the government of iran organizes 'death to America' chants Dani !!

Why isn't the media reporting the US is releasing six or possibly seven Iranian prisoners? Reuters mentioned it but that's the only place I've seen it and Reuter's info is sketchy

Oh, they have, several time, Assy. They all violtated the sanctions, that are ending soon.

Please develop another partisan spin.

Oh, they have, several time, Assy. They all violtated the sanctions, that are ending soon.

I'm not interested in your ramblings ya tied old phucker

Yes, you do ignore facts well.

I'm about to ignore your decrepit old ass, fool. You're annoying

You are losing it again....:banana:

We should be getting all of our Americans back!
They are getting 8 plus 14 prosecutions stopped of Iranians.

You are losing it again....:banana:

Perhaps you haven't realized I'm not engaging you other than to point out you're irrelevant? You left loons are always claiming hollow victories.Now sit down and shut up old man

Nader Modanlou
bahram mekanik
khosro ofoghi
arash gharaman
tooraj faridi
nima golestane
ali saboonchi
8?
siamak namazi was wrong

Nader Modanlou
bahram mekanik
khosro ofoghi
arash gharaman
tooraj faridi
nima golestane
ali saboonchi

The Hard Liners in Iran are losing to the Moderates. A victory for the US.
------------------------------ until the next hardline Iranian government is elected in upcoming elections and I think that new election are coming up soon JimH. When are your next elections Dani ??

Forum List

Back