BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Well now, it seems the conspiracy theory of the day is Obama did it and Trump&Co. are the children of God and can do no wrong. For those above who think, and it seems most don't, consider this:

Consciousness of Guilt Law and Legal Definition:

Evidentiary rules allow a prosecutor to introduce testimony that tends to show that the defendants actions prove he knew he was guilty (at least of something).
Trump's verbal comments and tweets should prove he knew what he and his subordinates have done, they are the substance, sufficient and necessary, for Mr. Mueller to decide to bring Trump&Co to justice.

I bet liberals don't even know why Flynn was charged or what Flynn lied about. His lies had nothing to do with "collusion" with the Russians to influence/steal the election. Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz:

The first question is, why did Flynn lie? People who lie to the FBI generally do so because, if they told the truth, they would be admitting to a crime. But the two conversations that Flynn falsely denied having were not criminal. He may have believed they were criminal but, if he did, he was wrong.

Consider his request to Sergey Kislyak, then Russian ambassador to the U.S., to delay or oppose a United Nations Security Council vote on an anti-Israel resolution that the outgoing Obama administration refused to veto. Not only was that request not criminal, it was the right thing to do. President Obama’s unilateral decision to change decades-long American policy by not vetoing a perniciously one-sided anti-Israel resolution was opposed by Congress and by most Americans. It was not good for America, for Israel or for peace. It was done out of Obama’s personal pique against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rather than on principle. . . .

As the president-elect, Donald Trump was constitutionally and politically entitled to try to protect his ability to broker a fair peace between the Israelis and Palestinians by urging all members of the Security Council to vote against or delay the enactment of the resolution. The fact that such efforts to do the right thing did not succeed does not diminish the correctness of the effort. I wish it had succeeded. We would be in a better place today. . . .

So there was nothing criminal about Flynn’s request of Kislyak, even if he were instructed to do so by higher-ups in the Trump transition team. The same is true of his discussions regarding sanctions. The president-elect is entitled to have different policies about sanctions and to have his transition team discuss them with Russian officials. (Alan Dershowitz: Why did Michael Flynn lie, and why did Robert Mueller charge him with lying?)​

So there you have it. Flynn lied about talking with the Russians about two foreign policy issues about which the President-elect had every right to try to keep his options open to pursue a different path--not one word about "collusion" to try to rig the election.

Great. He's been convicted and the memo has absolutely nothing to do with that.

No, he had a confession beaten out of him.

Not that same as a conviction, Comrade.

You don't grasp just how very fucked you Communists are, do you? :lmao:

Yeah, I'm gloating. This has been a LONG time coming. I think this is the end of the democrat party. I don't think you Stalinists will ever recover. That makes me smile.
^^^ :cuckoo: ^^^

Flynn said he was neither coerced nor threatened to plead guilty. Why on Earth would anyone believe a flaming internet nut like you over Flynn himself?

Great, then you can answer the question no one else can ... what in Nunes' memo helps Flynn...?
A trumped up dossier used to begin surveillance on the Trump campaign will shine a light on the whole mess...the people will demand the end to this witch hunt and the end to the Flynn saga...
When will you learn? Flynn will walk...
Flynn is not been reported to have anything to do with that memo. Your dementia is worsening.

The memo proves that the witch hunt is based on bullshit and pursued to thwart the election. When the Obama administration failed in it's attempt to fix the election, then they turned to the current coup attempt.

This is treason, pure and simple.

The is the worst crime ever committed by a government in this nation.

This makes Watergate look like a game of tiddlywinks. No lie you or the lap dog leftist press will save you.

You just got caught in actual treason.
LOLOL

Sadly for you, not even your delusions can be found in that memo.

There is nothing incriminating in that memo. No one will go to jail over it, as Republicans ridiculously predicted; and it will not bring an end to the Mueller investigation, as trump had hoped.

Flynn will be vindicated

No, but he will walk because the evidence against him was illegally obtained.
According to you, it was an “illegal warrant.”

Meanwhile, you can’t say what “illegal warrant” that was.

Sure we can, the FISA warrant on carter page was only approved through fraud. The WHOOOOLE case against manafort and his scumbag buddy gets tossed, as does the guilty plea they got from Flynn. Your buddy mueller screwed the pooch.

Flynn will be vindicated

Sure we can, the FISA warrant on carter page was only approved through fraud. The WHOOOOLE case against manafort and his scumbag buddy gets tossed, as does the guilty plea they got from Flynn. Your buddy mueller screwed the pooch.
WTF?? You still don’t know the Page warrant has nothing to do with Flynn?? :eusa_doh:

No wonder you continue to conflate the two.

Flynn will be vindicated

Please read the following link:

623. Pleas—Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11 | USAM | Department of Justice

What's odd is that if Trump's biggest worry was being accussed, if not indicted, of obstruction .... wouldn't he just STFU and let Mueller stew?
he has been. Trump has been vindicated with this memo.

No, it doesn't. It shows us that its omitting plenty. As the Dossier doesn't mention Papadopoulous. But the application for an extension of surveillance of Page does cite Papadopoulos.

Demonstrating undeniably that there are other sources than the Dossier being used as the basis for the application. The 'memo' contradicts itself.

The whole thing is corrupt... the fact you dismiss it says a lot about you :eusa_wall:

who was set up "under a violation of the Espionage Act"? Dope.

and please be specific and cite to the particulars of the statutes and the acts in question as well as the person or persons somehow set up.

got it?

Culprit Behind Flynn Leaks Could Face Onslaught of Legal Troubles

Flashback=> Rep. Nunes: Obama Officials Who Leaked General Flynn Transcripts Face Five Years in Prison (VIDEO)

got it, stupid, psycho, hack, partisan bitch?

The FBI didn't need to rely on leaked transcripts, dope.

You can always tell when the heat is really getting close to the oven when all the usual suspects come out in droves to madly defend them, deflect attention and attack everyone with name calling. All of the Democrat investigations have failed or are failing, the Democrats got nothing, empty-handed as always, meantime, the barn is on fire for everyone from Comey, Strzok, McCabe and Lynch, all the way back to Hillary and Obama. So the Democrats circle their wagons of denial as the Indians come in with flaming arrows while calling everyone either an idiot or dope who rub the truth of their guilt in their faces to see.

It's also very easy to tell when a poster has no idea what they are talking about.

Tell us some more about how Flynn was set up but plead guilty.
The reality is that the lies in flynn’s Statements for his security clearance alone would have subjected him to prosecution.

The trumptards are pathetic.

You're the one who's pathetic...You're comparing process crimes to actual corruption, conspiracy, and abuse of power throughout the slimy Obama administration....you people are a joke

Flynn will be vindicated

Please read the following link:

623. Pleas—Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11 | USAM | Department of Justice

Yeah? So? Look up VACATING GUILTY PLEAS. Amazingly enough, when prosecutors break the law, their intended targets have these things called RIGHTS, and when those RIGHTS are violated all pleas generated by that illegal activity on the part of the prosecutors is THROWN out.

Flynn will be vindicated

WTF?? You still don’t know the Page warrant has nothing to do with Flynn?? :eusa_doh:

How do you think they figured out flynn was lying? Dooooh! Talk about a moron.

Flynn will be vindicated

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Not from an illegally obtained warrant. But from calling a Russian ambassador who himself was wiretapped legally.

Exactly how deep a hole are you going to dig until you finally admit your idiocy about Flynn and an “illegal warrant” stems from your own confusion between Carter Page and Michael Flynn?

:dig:

Not from an illegally obtained warrant. But from calling a Russian ambassador who himself was wiretapped legally.

Exactly how deep a hole are you going to dig until you finally admit your idiocy about Flynn and an “illegal warrant” stems from your own confusion between Carter Page and Michael Flynn?

Maybe, Like I said before, we don't KNOW. You have your theory, and I have mine. The fact that the sentencing was postponed lends far more credence to my theory than it does to yours. I base this on the fact that now, of all times, would be the PERFECT time to be sentencing flynn to draw attention away from that pesky little memo.

Maybe, Like I said before, we don't KNOW. You have your theory, and I have mine. The fact that the sentencing was postponed lends far more credence to my theory than it does to yours. I base this on the fact that now, of all times, would be the PERFECT time to be sentencing flynn to draw attention away from that pesky little memo.
So you still can’t admit you screwed up, huh?

Says a lot about you.

So you still can’t admit you screwed up, huh?

Says a lot about you.

You still can't be honest. No surprise there. You progressives are all a bunch of unethical scumbags. Time will tell which of us is correct, so be patient.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

They have all been accused, indicted, tried, and convicted in the media. I don't know how anybody could get a fair trial in all this mess, regardless of guilt or lack thereof.

So Papadopoulos and Flynn have both pled guilty of one count of failure to report or getting a date wrong in sworn testimony. In the grand scheme of things, can either be said to be of any great threat to Mom, apple pie, or the American way let alone national security?

Manafort may or may not be a scumbag and/or guilty of something, but he remains under house arrest on his own recognizance, so how serious could his crimes, if any, really be?

Carter Page, the central figure in the now much debated FISA warrant that gave the FBI/State Department license to spy on the Trump campaign has yet to be charged with anything after months of surveillance.

We know from Strzok's text messages that the FBI knew early on that there was no "there" there re Russian collusion and they would need to find some other way to prevent Donald Trump from becoming President.

We know from McCabe's testimony to congressional intelligence committees that the FISA warrant to spy on Page was based on a mostly phony Russian dossier bought and paid for by the DNC and/or Clinton campaign and a Yahoo Story that quoted from that same dossier. And he said flat out that the FISA judge was not told the source of that dossier, and without it the warrant to spy on Page would not have been issued.

So the more this goes on, the higher to heaven it all smells. And yes, it is beginning to look like all should walk whether or not they actually committed a crime.

Forum List

Back