Breaking: Scaramucci Finds And Fires His First Leaker, Assistant Press Secretary Michael Short

I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Someone has been stealing from petty cash, so I am going to start firing random people.

"What a great leader he is! He wants to fix things."
You have a very defeatist attitude. It's people like you that makes this country weak.

Draining the swamp starts at home with the neverTrumpers in the White House. Anthony 'The Velvet Sledgehammer' Scaramucci is taking swift action, as this firing indicates.

Scaramucci's quote to Politico: "I'm committed to taking the comms shop down to Sarah [Huckabee Sanders] and me, if I can't get the leaks to stop."

Scaramucci Terminates Suspected Leaker Michael Short from White House

Scaramucci's first firing at the White House
Speaking of SHORT. How long did Scaramucci last?

Draining the swamp starts at home with the neverTrumpers in the White House. Anthony 'The Velvet Sledgehammer' Scaramucci is taking swift action, as this firing indicates.

Scaramucci's quote to Politico: "I'm committed to taking the comms shop down to Sarah [Huckabee Sanders] and me, if I can't get the leaks to stop."

As long as the Trumpenfuhrer wanted him.

Scarymucci just got fired---:badgrin:

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly fired White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci just 10 days after the Wall Street financier took the job.
Scaramucci Fired Before He Was Even Sworn In

The White House Comedy reality show must move on. Staring and Directed by the Ass Clown in the Oval office, who has brought a YUUUUUGGE circus with him.

trump%2Bclown.jpg

Who would have guessed that politics could be so entertaining!

I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Someone has been stealing from petty cash, so I am going to start firing random people.

"What a great leader he is! He wants to fix things."

As a business owner I would ask who stole the money. If no one admitted it I would fire them all.
And you'd be out of business the next day.

Good thing you aren't a business owner!

Didn't say "IF I WAS" I said "AS A" business owner.
So you would just let your employees rob you blind?
Which person would actually be out of business?

Literally this is where the phrase "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" came from. Tough talk, if you ran a store on Grand Theft Auto.

As long as the Trumpenfuhrer wanted him.

Exactly. Buzz is he was a hitman. Interesting. Short/Spicer/Priebus all cleaned out. Then this. Katrina Pierson was Trump loyalist during the campaign.

42DBAC8500000578-4747512-image-a-63_1501550317055.jpg

Trump loyalist and CNN contributor Katrina Pierson tweeted that Scaramucci had managed to stop news of his firing from being leaked

Read more: Trump sacks Anthony Scaramucci as communications director | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back