🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Senate Judiciary committee to release memo on FBI Christopher Steel and Russia Dossier

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee to Release Memo on FBI, Christopher Steele and Russia Dossier
Media was set ablaze after the House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.
The Deep State and Dems are in a panic as the world sees the FBI was weaponized to target Trump’s political campaign.

Paul Sperry of the New York Post reported, “BREAKING: The Senate Judiciary Committee also has a memo on ----------------------------------

QANON was right along of course TARDS won't see that no understand it .

QANON told you about the train wreck and all the asses can say say " Conspiracy" .

You libtards are incredibly clueless you don't even know what you don't know.

And the IDIOTS can't figure out why they THOUGHT HILLARY CLINTON'S WIN WAS IN THE BAG............DON'T YOU IDIOTS GET IT YET.

upload_2018-2-2_16-28-40.png

Explain this please, I am spent today. What is this all about and what are the possible outcomes?

It will give the ability I believe to start the procedures to start the legal process where all these memo's are concerned.
These memos prove the American people were lied to from NSA SPYING, To Obama lying about multiple issues, the same goes for CLinton.

There is a bit to much swirling around at the moment for me to give you an exact meaning of just this one in particular.

Explain this please, I am spent today. What is this all about and what are the possible outcomes?

It will give the ability I believe to start the procedures to start the legal process where all these memo's are concerned.
These memos prove the American people were lied to from NSA SPYING, To Obama lying about multiple issues, the same goes for CLinton.

There is a bit to much swirling around at the moment for me to give you an exact meaning of just this one in particular.

Oh yes and it will also prove the DEEP STATE and or SHADOW GOV....... so a little of everything is tied into ROSENSTEIN lying and playing a part in this covered up bs.

I gotta tell ya, it made me sick to my stomach when I got the details of the memo. It was even worse than I expected. Now maybe the crooks in D.C will finally get the message as to why we don't trust them a bit.

I gotta tell ya, it made me sick to my stomach when I got the details of the memo. It was even worse than I expected. Now maybe the crooks in D.C will finally get the message as to why we don't trust them a bit.

Ditto and more is coming they aren't done yet. Keep an eye out if you see things saying QANON.........or listen to ZACK.... he calls up on infowars often. Even if you don't like Alex Zack is one to pay attention to or at least believe the information from him.

Here is part of the letter. Click on my link in above post to see the whole letter
CE00DE45-E118-46E2-938F-06E3C492EF4F.png

James Woods tweet.......

So Obama’s government, the #DNC, and members of the #MSM all conspired to fix a presidential election by deceiving a secret court allowed to spy on American citizens? Russians couldn’t have done a better job destroying sacred American institutions than #Democrats have.

9:38 AM - 2 Feb 2018

That is why Russian twitter bots were using the hashtag #releasethememo. Russians are helping the Republicans.

That is why Russian twitter bots were using the hashtag #releasethememo. Russians are helping the Republicans.

LMFAO useful idiots and the retards that still believe the Russian thing OMFG....

Forum List

Back