BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

You're suggesting that, instead, the right take the high ground, and just let the left pound on them time and time again?

I am suggesting people follow their morals and convictions. If you think it is wrong to politicize gun deaths, then don't do it. But do not blame your actions on those of the "other side".

I am suggesting people follow their morals and convictions. If you think it is wrong to politicize gun deaths, then don't do it. But do not blame your actions on those of the "other side".
I think it’s wrong to tell women they must compete in sports vs men who believe they are women. Do you?

Yet if I say this on Twitter I get banned. Pretty pathetic. Thankfully I am not on Twitter.

Doubtful you would get banned for saying it.

I am not on it either, left when Trump was booted. His tweets were the only good entertainment on it

The savage obvious experienced "Black Rage." It is strange he did not take a fake African name like many Blacks do. His name is the same as Jesse James' older brother, a confederate soldier. :heehee:
5 fast facts are reporting that this guy was active on the net ranting and raving about Whites and how everyone owed him a free ride. Typical homeless crazy racist violent liberal BLM

Sounds like a couple of our more vocal racist idiot liberal posters here.

5 fast facts are reporting that this guy was active on the net ranting and raving about Whites and how everyone owed him a free ride. Typical homeless crazy racist violent liberal BLM

Sounds like a couple of our more vocal racist idiot liberal posters here.
He sounds like every black poster here.

It was not long ago when the ridiculously incompetent Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttplug insisted public transportation is one of the tools in the Sleepy Joe toolbox to combat inflation and outrageous gas prices caused by Sleepy Joe closing down oil production in the USA partly as a result of Sandy Cortez's prediction that the Earth will melt (or freeze) in a few years. :heehee:

Forum List

Back