BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

This just in. His name is Frank James

20220412_194259.jpg

Actually, compared to NYC in the '70s... it's the Garden of Eden.
You are not wrong....I went there in '82 and it was still a shit-hole of epic proportions.....And that was at Yankee Stadium!

Don't even get me started on my three-day ordeal of extraditing a VDOC escapee out of Riker's Island around 1975. They had to be the most unprofessional bunch of fat slobs that I have ever seen.....Blah, I liked the convicts better.

Simply amazing how a thread about shooting and possible bombs is turned political by the very first reply.
Back to the same pathetic talking point.

You Leftards let over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early.

You call parents wishing to be involved in their child’s education domestic terrorists and send the FBI after them.

Now someone shoots a bunch of people for no reason in a subway and the first thing you Leftards do is claim it’s not an act of terrorism before the gun smoke clears.

No, I have known for decades there is no difference between the sides. It is just good to see you all be so proud of admitting it openly.
Unfortunately, it's where we are as a society. You have to take the shots where you can because the left would most certainly make political hay if it turned out to be a Trump supporter. They do it time and time again and if you try to take the high ground, you end up regretting it while the dems are kicking you off the cliff.

So, yes, the right is playing from the same play book as the left, but they have to because if the right were to do the right thing, the left would just take advantage of it the next time it worked in their favor.

The savage obvious experienced "Black Rage." It is strange he did not take a fake African name like many Blacks do. His name is the same as Jesse James' older brother, a confederate soldier. :heehee:

Forum List

Back