🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Statistical Brain revises welfare statistics after inquiry by JQpubic1

BREAKING: Statistical Brain revises welfare statistics after inquiry by JQPublic1

For several years SB reported that only 11,400,000 people were on welfare in the USA and a simple google revealed scores of other sites using that same number for welfare recipients.

An e-mail from me seems to have changed all of that and the statistic, now, has been revised to 110,489,000. Curiously, the date of revision was 1 August 2015. However, the revision was not posted on line at that time. I know because I visited the site during that time and several days after. The 11,400,000 figutre had not changed. I just noticed the change today 6 aug 2015.

Still, questions loom with the new statistical data. The Black population on welfare is, according to SB,still 39.8%, which =43,974,622 on welfare. That total is well over the number of people in the entire black population; which as of 16 July 2015 was 37,685,848.

Yes, folks, you may heap your adoration upon me...I don't mind one bit!

you are a complete idiot; but since you're an Obama-bot and a Progressive i'm not surprised one bit

they are saying of the people on welfare over 30% of them are Black. since Black people are only about 15% of the population they are overrepresented on the welfare rolls
Look, dummy, according to SB, closer to 40% of welfare recipients are Black, not 30%. Before you call someone else an idiot , check your math...idiot!

One other dumb mistake you made is trying to insult someone of superior intelligence. I have written countless posts on proportional statistics so I am aware of the proportional disparity. Blacks make up 12.2% of the general population, NOT 15% YOU DUMBASS.

FInally, since you apparently don't understand that there cannot be more Black Americans on welfare than there are Black Americans period, what the hell am I wasting my time with a moron like you for?

Last edited:
Simultaneously, The endemic slaughter occurring in your own communities where Whites are killing Whites goes unaddressed and unabated.
Sorry I didn't respond to the I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I. It was far too silly and vacuous.
T'is most stange that you define bringing to your attention the murders of thousands of whites killed by other whites as vacuous. How utterly bizarre.

Simultaneously, The endemic slaughter occurring in your own communities where Whites are killing Whites goes unaddressed and unabated.
Sorry I didn't respond to the I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I. It was far too silly and vacuous.
T'is most stange that you define bringing to your attention the murders of thousands of whites killed by other whites as vacuous. How utterly bizarre.
You know, there were non-Jewish [gentile] Germans who were killed at Auschwitz, but I'm sure the point is lost on you.

You know, there were non-Jewish [gentile] Germans who were killed at Auschwitz, but I'm sure the point is lost on you.
Yes, I know that, but I am not sure what that has to do with the op. The Ashkenazi Jews were White too... so...what is your point?

Yes, I know that, but I am not sure what that has to do with the op. The Ashkenazi Jews were White too... so...what is your point?
If you take a long time and concentrate, you might understand the relevance of white on white murder relative to black on black. It has to do with logic, so take your time and get back to me once you've had an epiphany.

If you take a long time and concentrate, you might understand the relevance of white on white murder relative to black on black. It has to do with logic, so take your time and get back to me once you've had an epiphany.
Oh, stop with the bullshit and say what you mean and mean what you say! You aren't the Joker and this is not a riddle game show!

Forum List

Back