🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Statistical Brain revises welfare statistics after inquiry by JQpubic1

I can just see this on FOX now....

NUTTY LIB ALERT!!!!!
who are you calling a LIB? I go to church and I am not gay and I respect law an order. That makes me more of a conservative than most of you big guts!
I'm glad you go to church. If you have Jesus in your life, everything else is trivial by comparison.

Do you have Jesus in your life. If the depiction in your sig gives us any preview as to the content of your character, you condone murder. There is no Jesus in that worldview.

If you can't prove your point on the stats....
fail_thread.jpg

I did not say: Apparently the blacks are catching on..... Multiple votes and checks under the Obama Doctrine....."

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD SAY THAT!
Then why post the figures???

If you want to refute them.....

LINK!!!!!
Are you crazy? I posted the figures because they changed when I challenged those figures in an e-mail.Duh! You are witnessing history, gal. I've got Statistical Brain's number and USMB is getting this exclusive news. You might even see me on FOX news if this things escalates.
The math is indeed strange. I am beginning to wonder just what kind of idiots are running Statistical Brain. People from all over the Internet have cited that old 11,400,000 figure as gospel in thousands of posts; websites have used that figure to underline some important points.Statistical Brain owes the message board community an apology!

I'd like to see the raw data from which their statistics were derived.
If it's your OP, make your point..... with links.

Otherwise, we can accept the stats you posted.

Be a fool and accept them if you want. I don't care. I am just pointing out the apparent discrepancy of those numbers showing more blacks on welfare than there are blacks. That is my point and you already hve the link... now where are yours indicating that blacks have "caught on", and just what doe you mean by that?
So you can't post accurate figures to prove your point?????

DUHH!!!!!!

You need to prove the figure are inaccurate, and you have NOTHING????

View attachment 46682
You have to understand elementary math to see the proof. Obviously you don't have that ability.
Then provide evidence of the stats...

If you can prove they are in error, OK..
I don't have to prove anything to you, jerkette. Just move on... Let the intelligent people who understand math discuss this. It is over your head!

NUTTY LIB ALERT!!!!!
who are you calling a LIB? I go to church and I am not gay and I respect law an order. That makes me more of a conservative than most of you big guts!
I'm glad you go to church. If you have Jesus in your life, everything else is trivial by comparison.

Do you have Jesus in your life. If the depiction in your sig gives us any preview as to the content of your character, you condone murder. There is no Jesus in that worldview.
I won't question your Christianity and I thank you not to question mine. The kingdoms of earth contend with each other, the oppressed chaffe under tyrants and fight for freedom. This was true in the days of Christ as it is today. Jesus announced the advent of a heavenly kingdom and distinguished it from the kingdoms of the earth at many points in his ministry. People still today conflate what Jesus separated. Don't be one of them.

Then why post the figures???

If you want to refute them.....

LINK!!!!!
Are you crazy? I posted the figures because they changed when I challenged those figures in an e-mail.Duh! You are witnessing history, gal. I've got Statistical Brain's number and USMB is getting this exclusive news. You might even see me on FOX news if this things escalates.
If it's your OP, make your point..... with links.

Otherwise, we can accept the stats you posted.

Be a fool and accept them if you want. I don't care. I am just pointing out the apparent discrepancy of those numbers showing more blacks on welfare than there are blacks. That is my point and you already hve the link... now where are yours indicating that blacks have "caught on", and just what doe you mean by that?

DUHH!!!!!!

View attachment 46682
You have to understand elementary math to see the proof. Obviously you don't have that ability.

I don't have to prove anything to you, jerkette. Just move on... Let the intelligent people who understand math discuss this. It is over your head!
t78281a_ausgang.jpg

yoda_edited-1.jpg

DUHH!!!!!!

View attachment 46682

View attachment 46684

NUTTY LIB ALERT!!!!!

I won't question your Christianity and I thank you not to question mine. The kingdoms of earth contend with each other, the oppressed chaffe under tyrants and fight for freedom. This was true in the days of Christ as it is today. Jesus announced the advent of a heavenly kingdom and distinguished it from the kingdoms of the earth at many points in his ministry. People still today conflate what Jesus separated. Don't be one of them.
I have already questioned your Christianity. Your disgusting portrayal of Lincoln's murder is anathema to Christianity. How dare you attempt to proselytize when you don't even adhere to the 6th Commandment: Thou shalt not Kill!

NUTTY LIB ALERT!!!!!

I have already questioned your Christianity. Your disgusting portrayal of Lincoln's murder is anathema to Christianity. How dare you attempt to proselytize when you don't even adhere to the 6th Commandment: Thou shalt not Kill!
He killed 600,000. You're not a Christian, you're a political hack who can't see past your own indoctrination. Sorry for mistaking you for one of us.

He killed 600,000. You're not a Christian, you're a political hack who can't see past your own indoctrination. Sorry for mistaking you for one of us.

Lincoln did not kill anyone. He sent his troops out to save the Union. The Confederacy fired the first shot and 600,000 deaths followed.
that wasn't Lincoln's fault! The secessionists have to shoulder that blame for they knew the consequences of their actions. Yet, they proceeded.

He was murdered and you seem to relish that fact. Hypocrite!

Lincoln did not kill anyone. He sent his troops out to save the Union. The Confederacy fired the first shot and 600,000 deaths followed.
that wasn't Lincoln's fault! The secessionists have to shoulder that blame for they knew the consequences of their actions. Yet, they proceeded.

If you were a Christian, you would understand that Lincoln's death illustrated a principle Jesus taught, that if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Lincoln set brother against brother, Americans killing each other. He set into motion a wave of death that eventually caught up with him, like an arsonist burned in a forest fire he set. This is a spiritual principle that Christians understand. Someday if you become one, you'll learn to see past your demonic indoctrination and understand the rhythms and cycles of human affairs as revealed by the Almighty. I truly hope going to church unshackles you from the deception of Satan.

If you were a Christian, you would understand that Lincoln's death illustrated a principle Jesus taught, that if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Lincoln set brother against brother, Americans killing each other. He set into motion a wave of death that eventually caught up with him, like an arsonist burned in a forest fire he set. This is a spiritual principle that Christians understand. Someday if you become one, you'll learn to see past your demonic indoctrination and understand the rhythms and cycles of human affairs as revealed by the Almighty. I truly hope going to church unshackles you from the deception of Satan.
I don't know what kind of "Christian " you are, but you certainly are not a follower of Jesus Christ. Your advocacy of wanton murder trumps any modicum of morality that might have linked some part of you to Christianity. Unlike God, your biased judgement is aligned against Lincoln because you apparently sympathize with the South. God judges both Lincoln and the president of the Confederacy, Jefferson Davis, equally. Both had a hand in setting brother against brother. Secession was the catalyst that lit the fuse to the powder keg that became the Civil War. Another more diplomatic strategy might have prevented bloodshed. But instead, the Southerners fired the first shot!

Lincoln did the right thing. Jefferson Davis's South wanted to maintain an evil system that could have perpetuated slavery indefinitely. I believe God had a hand in that, regardless of the motives of the White puppets he used to answer the Black Slave's prayers.

Do we really need Public to tell us that so many blacks are parasites?

Do we really need to show that there are more caucasian "parasites" than there are Black "parasites" in raw numbers? Hispanics + Europeans, Amerindians and Asian Indians are all considered Caucasians by some your own anthropologists. I don't necessarily agree with that but it sure comes in handy now...heh heh heh!

Besides, the entire Black population is not on welfare. If the percentages and totals are taken at face value, they are simply wrong.

Of course we assume that families are often using more than one program. So, the methodology of multiplying each person in the household by the number of means tested benefits used by any member in the household could explain the inflated numbers. But that methodology has not been verified..... we are still left with an apparent error!

Do we really need to show that there are more caucasian "parasites" than there are Black "parasites" in raw numbers? Hispanics + Europeans, Amerindians and Asian Indians are all considered Caucasians by some your own anthropologists. I don't necessarily agree with that but it sure comes in handy now...heh heh heh!

Besides, the entire Black population is not on welfare. If the percentages and totals are taken at face value, they are simply wrong.

Of course we assume that families are often using more than one program. So, the methodology of multiplying each person in the household by the number of means tested benefits used by any member in the household could explain the inflated numbers. But that methodology has not been verified..... we are still left with an apparent error!
What you really need to do is accept responsibility for supporting your children and keeping their families intact. Until that happens, the preponderance of blacks relying on government handouts will continue. Worse, there will be no end to black incarcerations, homicides and the killings of thugs like Michael Brown'.

Until then the dependence and destruction of black America will go on unabated.

What you really need to do is accept responsibility for supporting your children and keeping their families intact. Until that happens, the preponderance of blacks relying on government handouts will continue. Worse, there will be no end to black incarcerations, homicides and the killings of thugs like Michael Brown'.

You don't know what race I am, big gut! I've never said. But here is a novel idea. As Americans we both should feel that the need fpr any Americans to be on welfare at all is a national disgrace. Also the killings of unarmed white OR black "thugs" by cops is going to have consequences sooner or later. Some thugs are arming themselves and have already started shooting first because they know they are dead if they don't!

BTW there is no Black America. You sound stupid in saying there is. Blacks have no autonomy that would qualify then as an organized entity. They are mainly bound by skin color and Christianity. The few criminals who make the headlines daily are the objects of your focus, as usual...so what's new!

You don't know what race I am, big gut! I've never said. But here is a novel idea. As Americans we both should feel that the need fpr any Americans to be on welfare at all is a national disgrace. Also the killings of unarmed white OR black "thugs" by cops is going to have consequences sooner or later. Some thugs are arming themselves and have already started shooting first because they know they are dead if they don't!

BTW there is no Black America. You sound stupid in saying there is. Blacks have no autonomy that would qualify then as an organized entity. They are mainly bound by skin color and Christianity. The few criminals who make the headlines daily are the objects of your focus, as usual...so what's new!
Black lives won't matter until they matter to other blacks. The loud declarations on the value of black lives fall completely flat when factoring in the violence endemic in black communities.

Black lives won't matter until they matter to other blacks. The loud declarations on the value of black lives fall completely flat when factoring in the violence endemic in black communities.
Black lives did not matter during slavery except as chattel and they did not matter during Jim Crow. They have NEVER mattered to people like you! BTW "Black lives Matter" is not a proclamation postulated by all Black people. A few tokens were televised saying it and people like you made it a unanimous Black declaration upon which you can build your straw man. Over and over again, ad nauseam, you regurgitate the same old phrases.

Simultaneously, The endemic slaughter occurring in your own communities where Whites are killing Whites goes unaddressed and unabated.

Black lives did not matter during slavery except as chattel and they did not matter during Jim Crow. They have NEVER mattered to people like you! BTW "Black lives Matter" is not a proclamation postulated by all Black people. A few tokens were televised saying it and people like you made it a unanimous Black declaration upon which you can build your straw man. Over and over again, ad nauseam, you regurgitate the same old phrases.

Simultaneously, The endemic slaughter occurring in your own communities where Whites are killing Whites goes unaddressed and unabated.
It is ironic that black lives had more value when they were slaves and thus property. After all, what value does a dead slave have? Today, there is little value of black lives, especially in the black community itself. As you said, the slogan, 'black lives matter" is nothing but a tired and meaningless phrase.

BREAKING: Statistical Brain revises welfare statistics after inquiry by JQPublic1

For several years SB reported that only 11,400,000 people were on welfare in the USA and a simple google revealed scores of other sites using that same number for welfare recipients.

An e-mail from me seems to have changed all of that and the statistic, now, has been revised to 110,489,000. Curiously, the date of revision was 1 August 2015. However, the revision was not posted on line at that time. I know because I visited the site during that time and several days after. The 11,400,000 figutre had not changed. I just noticed the change today 6 aug 2015.

Still, questions loom with the new statistical data. The Black population on welfare is, according to SB,still 39.8%, which =43,974,622 on welfare. That total is well over the number of people in the entire black population; which as of 16 July 2015 was 37,685,848.

Yes, folks, you may heap your adoration upon me...I don't mind one bit!

you are a complete idiot; but since you're an Obama-bot and a Progressive i'm not surprised one bit

they are saying of the people on welfare over 30% of them are Black. since Black people are only about 15% of the population they are overrepresented on the welfare rolls

It is ironic that black lives had more value when they were slaves and thus property. After all, what value does a dead slave have? Today, there is little value of black lives, especially in the black community itself. As you said, the slogan, 'black lives matter" is nothing but a tired and meaningless phrase.

Is this a two way conversation or are you just grandstanding for your lackey, Obiwan? I mentioned the endemic slaughter in the White community by white killers but you did not comment. Why not?

Why is a hater like you so concerned about the relatively few blacks who are killing each other? Let me guess: You really dont' care but it makes you feel good to rub it in the faces of decent God fearing Blacks who are NOT killing each other.

If there is any thing tired and worn out, it is your continual harangue about how how bad off you THINK blacks are in general. Who are you addressing? The middle class Blacks on USMB don't need to hear how bad some ghetto dwellers are doing, especially when a lot of those doing poorly are White!

Forum List

Back