🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Supreme Court will take up Gay Marriage Case

I think they have been laying low waiting for public sentiment to turn on gay marriage. Now, over half the states and a majority of the public support it
They will finally rule once it is already a done deal in the country

Oh it "turned" all right. Like a bad cut of beef left in the sun too long..

What would you do with a "bad cut of beef" -- freeze it for later or cook it up and call it filet mignon?

I'm sorry, I thought the thread was about gay marriage and not beef. I was making a point..

I think they have been laying low waiting for public sentiment to turn on gay marriage. Now, over half the states and a majority of the public support it

Might want to read the poll results here: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 690 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum with 82% opposed to gay marriage being forced on churches.

...And the Bocott A&E Facebook page getting a million "likes" in less than 24 hours in support of Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson's stance against gay marriage....And the Chick Fil-A protest day:

chickfilacardrivein_zpsb2be6ae5.jpg

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg

Funny how for such a "popular cause"...Judge Sutton of the 6th circuit noted how even when it comes up for a regular vote, the LGBT activists quickly remove it from the ballot...Seems a popular win would only bolster their momentum...?

Page 25 of Opinion:
"..Ohio same-sex marriage advocates opted not to place the question on the 2014 state ballot despite collecting nearly twice the number of required signatures). What the Court recently said about another statewide initiative that people care passionately about applies with equal vigor here: “Deliberative debate on sensitive issues such as racial preferences all too often may shade into rancor. But that does not justify removing certain court-determined issues from the voters’ reach. Democracy does not presume that some subjects are either too divisive or too profound for public debate.” 14-1341 184 6th Circuit Decision in Marriage Cases

It was removed from the ballot because the LGBT activists were deathly afraid their "everyone approves of gay marriage" smoke and mirrors campaign would be laid bare for all to see.
The evidence stands opposed to your conclusion "rightwinger"..

Might want to read the poll results here: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 690 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum with 82% opposed to gay marriage being forced on churches.

...And the Bocott A&E Facebook page getting a million "likes" in less than 24 hours in support of Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson's stance against gay marriage....And the Chick Fil-A protest day:

Funny how for such a "popular cause"...Judge Sutton of the 6th circuit noted how even when it comes up for a regular vote, the LGBT activists quickly remove it from the ballot...Seems a popular win would only bolster their momentum...?

Page 25 of Opinion:
"..Ohio same-sex marriage advocates opted not to place the question on the 2014 state ballot despite collecting nearly twice the number of required signatures). What the Court recently said about another statewide initiative that people care passionately about applies with equal vigor here: “Deliberative debate on sensitive issues such as racial preferences all too often may shade into rancor. But that does not justify removing certain court-determined issues from the voters’ reach. Democracy does not presume that some subjects are either too divisive or too profound for public debate.” 14-1341 184 6th Circuit Decision in Marriage Cases

It was removed from the ballot because the LGBT activists were deathly afraid their "everyone approves of gay marriage" smoke and mirrors campaign would be laid bare for all to see.

People on line at Chic Fil-a?

That is all ya got?

That is all ya got?

No, as it happens I "got" 82% opposed to gay marraige at least in part here at USMB's most popular topic/poll ever: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 691 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And the million "likes" of the Boycott A&E Facebook page in less than 24 hours. And popular votes in the tens of millions pitching to define marriage to retain its historical meaning of man/woman only. And the fact that LGBT activists opted to take "gay marriage" off the Ohio ballot despite gathering more than twice the required signatures for it in 2014..

Shall I go on?

That is all ya got?

No, as it happens I "got" 82% opposed to gay marraige at least in part here at USMB's most popular topic/poll ever: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 691 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And the million "likes" of the Boycott A&E Facebook page in less than 24 hours. And popular votes in the tens of millions pitching to define marriage to retain its historical meaning of man/woman only. And the fact that LGBT activists opted to take "gay marriage" off the Ohio ballot despite gathering more than twice the required signatures for it in 2014..

Shall I go on?
Doubling down on idiocy you offer a USMB poll and Facebook?

Why is being a gay so interesting thing in your country and all over the West? That's the point? It seems like gays are treated like extraordinary, above-average talented people or something else, so all the society have to carry about them and discuss very thoroughly
outside of the west, where is this not so?
everywhere outside the west it is not so. Neither China, nor Arabic countries, nor Russia or India are jealous about this theme
So we should model ourselves after Russia, China and the Arabic countries?
No, just answer the question

Why is being a gay so interesting thing in your country and all over the West? That's the point? It seems like gays are treated like extraordinary, above-average talented people or something else, so all the society have to carry about them and discuss very thoroughly
everywhere outside the west it is not so. Neither China, nor Arabic countries, nor Russia or India are jealous about this theme
This court is out of order!

Shall I go on?
I have heard it said that suicide is a viable option for some people. Imagine that

Oh, here we go. Either you're telling me I should die for having opposing views to yours on "gay marriage" or you're going to next trot out the old LGBT favorite of "gay teen suicides" to get what you want.

You are vile either way.

Read it again:

Page 25 of Opinion:

Shall I go on?
I have heard it said that suicide is a viable option for some people. Imagine that

Oh, here we go. Either you're telling me I should die for having opposing views to yours on "gay marriage" or you're going to next trot out the old LGBT favorite of "gay teen suicides" to get what you want.

You are vile either way.

Read it again:

Page 25 of Opinion:
not vile, just another anonymous nitwit like you on an anonymous web message board

get a life

Simple answer to your question. Gays to not want exceptional treatment, they want their relationships to have the same legal status as any other relationship

Shall I go on?

You are vile either way.

Read it again:

Page 25 of Opinion:

Poll after poll that directly asks about gay marriage is not a true gauge of the public. The real gauge of the public opinion are lines at fast food joint, "likes" on Facebook, and a USMB poll. lol. Desperation thy name is Sil.

Simple answer to your question. Gays to not want exceptional treatment, they want their relationships to have the same legal status as any other relationship
And the normal people don't want marriage defined as two dudes or two chicks. Marriage honors the special relationship between opposite genders for reasons obvious to said normal people.

Shall I go on?

You are vile either way.

Read it again:

Page 25 of Opinion:

Poll after poll that directly asks about gay marriage is not a true gauge of the public. The real gauge of the public opinion are lines at fast food joint, "likes" on Facebook, and a USMB poll. lol. Desperation thy name is Sil.
You can always tell the will of the people by looking at the lines at Chick Fil-a

]And the normal people don't want marriage defined as two dudes or two chicks. Marriage honors the special relationship between opposite genders for reasons obvious to said normal people.

Normal people in Pakistan, anyway.

More and more normal people in western civilization are coming to reject such arbitrary and superstitious prejudice.

It all depends on whether or not you see marriage as an institution preserved for the wellbeing of adults, or one more primarily maintained for the benefit of the formative environment where kids are raised.

Depending on which emphasis the Court gives its consideration is how the chips will fall at the end of this. So-called "gay marriage" offers children no different structure than single parents: the deprivation to children 100% of the time of the opposite gender vital as their role model.

Forum List

Back