BREAKING: Ted Cruz’s Support MORE THAN DOUBLES Following GOP Debate; Surges to Second Place;...

Trump has got all the people who can like him on board already. The only direction he can move is down as people learn about his positions. The Trumpbots three weeks from now will insist it was someone else who posted all their weird stuff as his real long term postions on 0bamacare, abortion, illeagal immigration become known.

I am so happy Cruz is moving up. I like him.

I am thrilled Bush is tanking. Happy happy happy. No more heriditary office
I've noticed just the opposite. Not many liked him to begin with but now that they're hearing his views and solutions, his popularity is increasing. The fact that he's being attacked from the status quo establishment is also gaining him a lot of support that he wouldn't otherwise have had. I agree with you about Cruz and Bush though.

What solutions?

Cruz is my clown. I want him to soar to great heights. The fall will be all the more enjoyable.

I'd say you are Cruz's assclown - you became his bitch when you put on the assclown and declared your IQ to be less than 40 to the world.....

Trump has got all the people who can like him on board already. The only direction he can move is down as people learn about his positions. The Trumpbots three weeks from now will insist it was someone else who posted all their weird stuff as his real long term postions on 0bamacare, abortion, illeagal immigration become known.

I've noticed just the opposite. Not many liked him to begin with but now that they're hearing his views and solutions, his popularity is increasing. The fact that he's being attacked from the status quo establishment is also gaining him a lot of support that he wouldn't otherwise have had. I agree with you about Cruz and Bush though.

What solutions?
Not that you really want to know, but:

The Man with a Plan Donald Trump s 5-Part Strategy to Make America Great Again - Breitbart

What solutions?

The Man with a Plan Donald Trump s 5-Part Strategy to Make America Great Again - Breitbart

That's from a 2011 book. This is 2015. Where are his solutions to today's issues?

What solutions?

Well, he's gonna replace Obamacare with something Awesome.

:spinner::spinner:

What solutions?

Well, he's gonna replace Obamacare with something Awesome.

:spinner::spinner:

And fantastic. And terrific! He's going to make America great again.

What solutions?

That's from a 2011 book. This is 2015. Where are his solutions to today's issues?
The issues are the same, stupid. Obama has done nothing but make them worse.

What solutions?

The issues are the same, stupid. Obama has done nothing but make them worse.

Weeeeeeee!

Forum List

Back