BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

/——/ Meanwhile the NY case is adjourned pending the Federal case. It might just fade away.

You know I was just talking to a couple family members and I guess the biggest problem isn't whether or not Trump illegally has classified documents, it has to do with the fact that everybody is going after him and leaving Biden completely alone which I one hundred percent agree with btw.

You know I was just talking to a couple family members and I guess the biggest problem isn't whether or not Trump illegally has classified documents, it has to do with the fact that everybody is going after him and leaving Biden completely alone which I one hundred percent agree with btw.

ummmm... why don't you read up on facts instead of just going by what others say?

Biden classified documents investigation shows few signs of wrapping up soon​

Carol E. Lee and Monica Alba and Michael Kosnar
Thu, June 8, 2023 at 3:00 PM EDT·4 min read

WASHINGTON — The federal investigation into President Joe Biden's handling of classified documents shows few signs of an imminent conclusion even as the probes into former Vice President Mike Pence and former President Donald Trump have reached or appear to be reaching the end, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Biden's advisers, for instance, have determined he would provide an interview to the special counsel investigating his handling of classified documents once Biden’s legal team and the Justice Department agree on the conditions, these people said.

But Biden has yet to be interviewed, they said, suggesting that the investigation is not yet nearing a close. Interviewing the person at the center an investigation, if such a step takes place, is typically among the final actions before a probe is complete.

Biden classified documents investigation shows few signs of wrapping up soon

Wrong!
He is being prosecuted on over 70 felony counts in two seperate jurisdictions even as we speak.
And this is just the warm up.
The summer hasn't even started yet.
Just wait until August.
What do you anticipate with the large protest crowd expected to be nearby of this self-serving Demmie fool's gold party? If they prosecute President Trump, DC will fall, and God will not favor America as long as the Democrats pursue evil against his servant, Donald Trump. I guess tomorrow God's angels will deliver Present Trump freedom from the piracy of honor the Democrat Party is jumping up and down about. :cranky:
Wrong!
He is being prosecuted on over 70 felony counts in two seperate jurisdictions even as we speak.
And this is just the warm up.
The summer hasn't even started yet.
Just wait until August.
You may regret it when you find out that turnabout is fair play. But Democrats never play fair. Because they're horrible when they think nobody is smart enough to figure their unconstitutional activities to tear down this nation and its constitutional protection of private citizens.

What do you anticipate with the large protest crowd expected to be nearby of this self-serving Demmie fool's gold party? If they prosecute President Trump, DC will fall, and God will not favor America as long as the Democrats pursue evil against his servant, Donald Trump. I guess tomorrow God's angels will deliver Present Trump freedom from the piracy of honor the Democrat Party is jumping up and down about. :cranky:

You may regret it when you find out that turnabout is fair play. But Democrats never play fair. Because they're horrible when they think nobody is smart enough to figure their unconstitutional activities to tear down this nation and its constitutional protection of private citizens.

Wow, you play the "God is going to get you" card. Thanks but God already got me hence your threats for my eternal soul is wasted. But you keep trying.

What does Trump do with his big stage?

Complain about a stolen election
Complain that everyone is against it
Complain he is a victim of a witch hunt
Attack everyone and anyone
President Trump tells the truth and has proof the witch hunt was and still is designed by people who are serial liars. That said, President Trump is gung ho for the American people regardless of color, creed, or state. He plays fair, and he is an amazing person for standing up to the corrupt press, corrupt deep state, and rabid get trumpers. Neener, neener, neener.

Wow, you play the "God is going to get you" card. Thanks but God already got me hence your threats for my eternal soul is wasted. But you keep trying.
That is not what I said. Your boogie man misrepresentation of what I said is a total lie, and I think you know that, too, don't you.

President Trump tells the truth and has proof the witch hunt was and still is designed by people who are serial liars. That said, President Trump is gung ho for the American people regardless of color, creed, or state. He plays fair, and he is an amazing person for standing up to the corrupt press, corrupt deep state, and rabid get trumpers. Neener, neener, neener.

Trump has become a sad shell of his former self

All he does is play the victim, whine how the election was stolen from him, attack his long list of enemies, complain people are picking on him.

Don’t you guys get tired of his act?
Everyone else has

Trump has become a sad shell of his former self

All he does is play the victim, whine how the election was stolen from him, attack his long list of enemies, complain people are picking on him.

Don’t you guys get tired of his act?
Everyone else has
President Trump's 60% favorable ratings with the American people? It went up another 5% today, :yes_text12: Oh, and thank you never-never Trumpers for being as big of dumbasses as the leftist lie-filled lockstep press DNC plagiarists who are so lazy in their investigative efforts, that they couldn't find the truth with a search warrant. And the deep staters play like they're a big buncha know-nothings. :laughing0301: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg: Oh, yes, and :woohoo:

Happy Birthday, President Trump!

an-indian-activists-of-the-right-wing-group-hindu-sena-feeds-cake-to-a-cut-out-of-u-s.jpg

Among folks earlier who gathered to hear President Trump's speech today looked at the camera folks
and told their story about how grateful they were to our America, and described what living in a communist country was like.
They are bright, intelligent, and pleased with the boost President Trump gave them and all people here great job opportunities and
best of all, a chance to live the American Dream. God has blessed President Trump with grateful supporters who adore him.​

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

It's okay, Road Runner. President Trump's favorability ratings increase every time the deep state pulls their dirty little white lies out of the hiding places in their small minds and try to indict him with things that are not against the law, claiming that it is. They don't tell you of the massive number of Trump-is-right laws that allow the President even after he is out of office to pick and choose the papers he wants to read, or take with him to his presidential papers file if he so chooses. I saw that on tv. Life is good for being a Republican today. And shame on the Deep Staters who thought they could pull a fast one on President Trump. It just didn't work out.

:biggrin: Yeah. :biggrin:

What "...one dangerous and pathetic characteristic..." do Trump and Jack teixeria share?

Birds of a Feather: Trump and Airman Jack Teixeira

"The 44-page indictment against Trump strongly suggests that he stole the documents in order to impress friends, colleagues, and political operatives.

"Trump bragged about having secret documents dealing with Iran, and displayed a sensitive map, conceding that 'he should not be showing the map' and you should 'not get too close.'

"On another occasion, he boasted that 'this is secret information. Look, look at this.'"

President Trump's 60% favorable ratings with the American people? It went up another 5% today, :yes_text12: Oh, and thank you never-never Trumpers for being as big of dumbasses as the leftist lie-filled lockstep press DNC plagiarists who are so lazy in their investigative efforts, that they couldn't find the truth with a search warrant. And the deep staters play like they're a big buncha know-nothings. :laughing0301: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg: Oh, yes, and :woohoo:
That is only among Republican voters
Real Americans sent him packing

That is only among Republican voters
Real Americans sent him packing
Yup…..only about 29% of registered voters are republicans. So we’re looking at fewer then 18% of registered political humanoids are insane when it comes to Trump. Pretty much matches the proportion of bigoted white nationalists in the US.

What "...one dangerous and pathetic characteristic..." do Trump and Jack teixeria share?

Birds of a Feather: Trump and Airman Jack Teixeira

"The 44-page indictment against Trump strongly suggests that he stole the documents in order to impress friends, colleagues, and political operatives.

"Trump bragged about having secret documents dealing with Iran, and displayed a sensitive map, conceding that 'he should not be showing the map' and you should 'not get too close.'

"On another occasion, he boasted that 'this is secret information. Look, look at this.'"
I quit reading after the first paragraph foisted five or six total lies. The Deep staters think everyone else is stupid enough to believe their vomitus except their Excelencies. :puke:

Yup…..only about 29% of registered voters are republicans. So we’re looking at fewer then 18% of registered political humanoids are insane when it comes to Trump. Pretty much matches the proportion of bigoted white nationalists in the US.
Insane when it comes to Trump, Mr. Dagosa? I picture you as one sitting on the doctor's couch spilling all your poison beans about President Trump! You're funny guy! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back