BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

Exactly, that's what they did to Bush and McCain and Romn...oh no wait, it's just Nixon and Trump, both of whom have idiots like you to carry water for them.
Bush, McCain, and Romney can eat shit and die.......at least we can admit the failures of these ass holes who should be condemned to death for treason

when i saw bush the lesser sucking michael obama's big floppy penis, i wanted to puke

Vegas odds are saying "Yes they got him this time"
Read it quickly and let the sentencing begin.
Get it over with and let the Nation heal.
You must be a totally delusional leftard.

There wont be any healing if Trump goes to jail.

There might be a civil war, but there won't be any healing.

You must be a totally delusional leftard.

There wont be any healing if Trump goes to jail.

There might be a civil war, but there won't be any healing.
If the former 1-term fuckup goes to jail.

He was convicted based on the evidence.

...and six years later, hasn't been prosecuted for anything yet.

Do you know the definition of "insanity"?
Wrong!
He is being prosecuted on over 70 felony counts in two seperate jurisdictions even as we speak.
And this is just the warm up.
The summer hasn't even started yet.
Just wait until August.

Wrong!
He is being prosecuted on over 70 felony counts in two seperate jurisdictions even as we speak.
And this is just the warm up.
The summer hasn't even started yet.
Just wait until August.
I would think more highly of the court if they favored the Constitution's separation of powers clause and threw the whole third world country idea out of the Federal courthouse. The Democrats in the DOJ have a responsibility to uphold the Constitution. This swamp is deep, dirty, and unfair. :cranky:

I would think more highly of the court if they favored the Constitution's separation of powers clause and threw the whole third world country idea out of the Federal courthouse. The Democrats in the DOJ have a responsibility to uphold the Constitution. This swamp is deep, dirty, and unfair. :cranky:
You may want to re-educate yourself a little on a few remedial points of American Civics and basic 9th grade U.S. Government.
The reason Merick Garland appointed Jack Smith approximately fifteen freakin seconds after Trump prematurely announced his ridiculous candidacy WAY TOO early (hoping it would help him avoid prosecution) is so no one could accuse the Biden Admin of conducting a "political persecution."

Forum List

Back