BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

trump's biggest felony is that he is icky

More like he makes the left sicky. So they start having fits that are hissy and I would tell you what they could kissy,.. but I promised myself I wouldn't cuss anymore but I think you still get the picky. (Shortened version for picture in this circumstance. XD)

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.
You can be upset as you want, yet DonaldtheHox is the liar not his accusers.

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

Trump has the 60% approval last I heard, and Desantis was at 20. I like Governor Desantis, but he needs to have more respect for the senior citizens his polices are biting their toenails off to the quick, and he acts like he doesn't get it. A lot of us go with the Commandment that says "honor thy father and thy mother." Taking a 65 year old retiree and making him work for 5 more years while he has atherosclerosis doesn't show any regard for issues a majority of people over the age of 60 may encounter. Some people are burdened with gerontological issues before age 60. Pushing the age of retirement to age much higher to 70 doesn't make logical nor medical sense, imho.

Last edited:

Trump to shit his pants afterward.

Odd0. Here’s a surprising fact for you:

Legally, an indictment is not proof of anything in the case.

Here’s a better question. If you read the indictment, did you understand it? In your case, the honest answer is most certainly “no.”
I have read the indictment and it’s damning of the actions of the former 1-term fuckup.

While you piss orange in you pants over him.

Everything they did to Trump, they will try to do the same things to DeSantis or any other 2024 GOP candidate.
If it happens to DeSantis, he only has himself to blame. The Feds don’t take kindly to kidnapping.

Maybe they can be cellies and hold the Republican primary debates there. :thup:

I have read the indictment and it’s damning of the actions of the former 1-term fuckup.

While you piss orange in you pants over him.
That’s because you’re an absolute asshole who can’t distinguish between the charges and proof. Sucks to be you odd0

Right now the left just wants to get rid of the scary orange monster, but they won't so they're just wasting their time at this point.
Do you even read what you write? Do you have any idea what it sounds like?

Trump's own lawyers are walking away. But it is all the Democrat's fault, all Biden's fault.

Trump HAS to be responsible for something he has done.

Give me ONE example of what he has done with the documents after he left the WH which would not be acceptable under the US law for ANY former President.

Just read the first page and tell me what is and what is not allowed for a former President to have in their possession:

And if you keep refusing to read the indictment and understand what it says, how can you - or any other Trump supporter, continue to defend those actions if you do not even know what they are but go around saying:

He is innocent
It is unfair
It is political
But Biden, Hilary and Pence did it.

49 easy pages. Double spaced.

Which is what?
And you are just as responsible for what you "do not know" as Trump is.

He does not know why he is being indicted !!!!
He has not done anything wrong!!!!

Millions of irresponsible Americans, Trump, you and Millions more.

When you are ready, you can tell us What.

That’s because you’re an absolute asshole who can’t distinguish between the charges and proof. Sucks to be you odd0
Sure sure bluto, why don't you become his lawyer (they're looking for some who want to be disbarred in the future) and make the case the indictment contains no proof.

I asked you first.
I am going to wait patiently until you get some popcorn and start going through the indictment. The link is above. Anything you do not understand, just ask.

No one should have to discuss this matter with you as you keep playing at there not being any matter at all.

A Grand Jury in Florida found otherwise. If there is anyone you wish to criticize about the indictment, read the indictment and criticize the Grand Jury's findings.

Forum List

Back