BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

when he is leading by 33 you ain't godda choice bro

Have you read the indictment?
Odd0. Here’s a surprising fact for you:

Legally, an indictment is not proof of anything in the case.

Here’s a better question. If you read the indictment, did you understand it? In your case, the honest answer is most certainly “no.”

Vegas odds are saying "Yes they got him this time"
Read it quickly and let the sentencing begin.
Get it over with and let the Nation heal.

I believe tomorrow will mark the first time he's officially a felon.
Before, he had the power of the Presidency to protect him. Before that, he had power and prestige....and lawyers who were good at running out the clock.

But that changes tomorrow for the Felon-in-Chief. :auiqs.jpg:
how the fuck can ya be a felon without a conviction..............all the time you spent on your worthless life on trump....lolol

Last edited:
Since this news broke last Friday, I don't believe it is 'breaking news' and is in the wrong forum.
Where's Coyote, I should run and tell!
(

Really? I just found out about it today. I wonder why. 🤔

Biden didn't lie about what he had, and hide what he had for two years.. He also didn't show top secret papers to his friends.

So, what's your point?

when he is leading by 33 you ain't godda choice bro

I assume that you mean Trump even though I'm a sis and not a bro.

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

By all means, orange sexual abuser.....try to start a riot. Go for it.

Since this news broke last Friday, I don't believe it is 'breaking news' and is in the wrong forum.
Where's Coyote, I should run and tell!
(
1686605680038.jpeg

Odd0. Here’s a surprising fact for you:

Legally, an indictment is not proof of anything in the case.

Here’s a better question. If you read the indictment, did you understand it? In your case, the honest answer is most certainly “no.”
He’s toast

Everything they did to Trump, they will try to do the same things to DeSantis or any other 2024 GOP candidate.

Just watch.
Do you know something about DeSantis sexually abusing women, taking classified material and showing it around, trying to strong arm election officials to find fake votes, or trying to falsify business records?

Forum List

Back