BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

Did you just have some kind of climax?
No.
But tomorrow??????

1686606223761.jpeg

So? What makes you think Biden doesn't still have classified documents scattered all over everywhere he's been? Documents that he had no right to, had no authority to declassify, and documents that he most likely used to peddle influence to the Chinese, Russians, and Ukrainians.

You dogs are barking up the wrong tree. But you think you "got him this time", right? :laughing0301:
What makes you think Biden does? Besides you mourning and bargaining over your orange sexual abuser god's legal predicament?

My guess is you been off doing roadrunner stuff. You know I am just cyber-teasing you and really don't care one way or the other....right?

Yeah lol and I heard about the fact that he was going to be charged for this, I just didn't know that it was going to be taking place tomorrow.

yes....and sorry bout the gender misidentifiction bro...chuckle

Well, at least I know who I am and what gender I am.

Who is that now?

What I really want to know is where's the proof that Trump is guilty of anything? I'll echo what my fiancée has said again. Right now I do believe the only crime Trump has been guilty of in the eyes of the left is being Trump. So they constantly make up lies about him and it's REALLY annoying the heck out of me now.

What I really want to know is where's the proof that Trump is guilty of anything? I'll echo what my fiancée has said again. Right now I do believe the only crime Trump has been guilty of in the eyes of the left is being Trump. So they constantly make up lies about him and it's REALLY annoying the heck out of me now.
Are you really this dense?

Read the freaking indictment

<sob> But…but….What about Biden?
<sob> But….but….What about Hillary?
Got it. My mistake. I thought you might have been a serious poster rather than simply a Party Uber Alles useful idiot.

Have a blessed day.

Got it. My mistake. I thought you might have been a serious poster rather than simply a Party Uber Alles useful idiot.

Have a blessed day.

<sob> But….but….THEY did it too!
Why are they picking on Trump?

TDS!
TDS!

I’m interested to watch how this plays out. I mean what’s the end game? Trump sitting in a cell? No my imagination isn’t that wild.

Seriously!? When will this madness end!?

when donny is held accountable & sent to prison.
I might prefer DeSantis over Trump,

of course you do.

but they're just constantly making lies up about him

false.

everything yer party's leader has been accused of ... HE DID.

and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!!

because biden DID NOT do 'exactly' the same as donny. in fact it was dark brandon who alerted the national archives that some docs were found at his residence. biden didn't lie & say they were planted like donny did. he didn't hide them in a freakin' bathroom, next to the shitter or in parts of his residence where any paying member had easy access to either.

This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

you prefer ron deathsentence because right now, that is who the (R) the wind has shifted to.

lol ... good luck.

stfu donny.jpg

trump's biggest felony is that he is icky

I’m interested to watch how this plays out. I mean what’s the end game? Trump sitting in a cell? No my imagination isn’t that wild.

Right now the left just wants to get rid of the scary orange monster, but they won't so they're just wasting their time at this point.

Forum List

Back