BREAKING: The Arraignment Of Donald J. Trump Will Be Tomorrow In Miami Florida, Trump to Speak Afterwards

Really? Then how and why were they stored in the garage of his private Delaware home in all those boxes?

Neither did Trump.

Bullshit. You haven’t heard the tape. You don’t know whether the transcript of the tape was accurate or mistaken. You don’t even care if words were mis-transcribed changing the meaning of the sentences. You are ignorant about the context. Worse yet, you don’t care about the context.

The only thing open and shut is your fat trap. But you make no sense and you are overtly hostile to reality and logic and fairness and objectivity and anything close to the truth.
Did Biden try and move the boxes out of the garage to hide them from investigators? Did he turn all the documents he had back over?...well, then the two cases aren't comparable.
Geez, it's like the stages of grief with you humpers. All I've been hearing over the last few days is bargaining. :auiqs.jpg:
HE'S ON TAPE...admitting to it! His words. Honestly, how long are you gonna stand by him while he takes you on the bus ride to ruin?

When the government gives you a demand letter for documents, and you hold onto them. When the government gives you a subpoena for documents, and you hold onto them. When the government sends the FBI to raid your house for documents, and you continue to try to hold onto them.

So? What makes you think Biden doesn't still have classified documents scattered all over everywhere he's been? Documents that he had no right to, had no authority to declassify, and documents that he most likely used to peddle influence to the Chinese, Russians, and Ukrainians.

You dogs are barking up the wrong tree. But you think you "got him this time", right? :laughing0301:

Did Biden try and move the boxes out of the garage to hide them from investigators?
Why were they there in the first place. One step at a time.
Did he turn all the documents he had back over?...well, then the two cases aren't comparable.
Of course they are. You steal merchandise from an expensive store, like say a primo jeweler. You have them in your possession stored in a box in your garage. When they are discovered, you elect not to fight over possession of them. Guess what? Giving them up doesn’t get you out of being in possession of them in the first place. Unless you’re Potato.
Geez, it's like the stages of grief with you humpers. All I've been hearing over the last few days is bargaining.
Nonsense.
HE'S ON TAPE...admitting to it!
You have no idea what’s on the tape. None. And you have no clue about the context.
His words.
Assuming he was the one speaking (which I assume is the case) then sure, it would be in his own words. Not exactly a sharp point there, Jerkoff.
Honestly, how long are you gonna stand by him while he takes you on the bus ride to ruin?

“Honestly” doesn’t belong in your lexicon.

I will stand by him unless and until I see credible evidence of actual guilt.

You retards still think allegations and charges constitute evidence and guilt. You’re far too stupid to ever be persuasive.

Last edited:
Why were they there in the first place. One step at a time.

Of course they are. You steal merchandise from an expensive store, like say a primo jeweler. You have them in your possession store in a box in your garage. When they are discovered you elect not to fight over possession of them. Guess what? Giving them up doesn’t get you out of being in possession of them in the first place. Unless you’re Potato.

Nonsense.

You have no idea what’s on the tape. None. And you have no clue about the context.

Assuming he was the one speaking (which I assume is the case) then sure, it would be in his own words. Not exactly a sharp point there, Jerkoff.

“Honestly” doesn’t belong in your lexicon.
I will stand by him unless and until I see credible evidence of actual guilt.

You retardation still think allegations and charges constitute evidence and guilt. You’re far too stupid to ever be persuasive.
It's probably a digital recording subject to editing. There is no 'tape.'

When the government gives you a demand letter for documents, and you hold onto them. When the government gives you a subpoena for documents, and you hold onto them. When the government sends the FBI to raid your house for documents, and you continue to try to hold onto them.
and yet Hillary still walks free.

It's probably a digital recording subject to editing. There is no 'tape.'
I don’t know. If it was being recorded for purposes of some future book, then it could be on a tape. But it does seem likely that the recording was digital.

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

President Biden didn’t do anything regarding classified documents that the former 1-term fuckup did.

Seriously!? When will this madness end!? I might prefer DeSantis over Trump, but they're just constantly making lies up about him and where's the same outrage for Biden and his classified documents since he allegedly did the exact same thing Trump did!! This is one of the reasons why I'm torn voting between Trump and DeSantis although I prefer DeSantis more.

Biden didn't lie about what he had, and hide what he had for two years.. He also didn't show top secret papers to his friends.

I don’t know. If it was being recorded for purposes of some future book, then it could be on a tape. But it does seem likely that the recording was digital.
Yeah, in reality, and as usual, we get little to no actual evidence of the existence of anything the DOJ and FBI claim about Trump. We do know that they lied to US about 'Russiagate' for 3 fucking years so why should we believe anything they have to say? Since tape recorders are today basically antiques my speculation is that this is a digital recording that has been heavily edited.

ummm
Non-zero probability Trump is remanded to custody w/o bail.
I'm guessing that would preclude his publicly calling for his cult to destroy Miami.

So? What makes you think Biden doesn't still have classified documents scattered all over everywhere he's been? Documents that he had no right to, had no authority to declassify, and documents that he most likely used to peddle influence to the Chinese, Russians, and Ukrainians.

You dogs are barking up the wrong tree. But you think you "got him this time", right? :laughing0301:
Scattered?

Like in a bathroom?

Wow, who knew 13 documents could be so scattered.

Yeah, in reality, and as usual, we get little to no actual evidence of the existence of anything the DOJ and FBI claim about Trump. We do know that they lied to US about 'Russiagate' for 3 fucking years so why should we believe anything they have to say? Since tape recorders are today basically antiques my speculation is that this is a digital recording that has been heavily edited.
Have you read the indictment?

That would be great! Manipulation of even digital recordings can be forensically identified.

It is a more subtle thing, I believe, to allow a transcript of a recording to be created with some sleight of hand (which may have already been identified).

Vegas odds are showing the preferred execution method as firing squad.

Forum List

Back