Breaking! The Jury Has Reached A Verdict

What part of "He lied, and he cheated, and did whatever he could to confuse the public into voting him into the White House" are you not comprehending here, Lisa? For a Phi Beta Kappa, you sure aren't very bright.

He did this so YOU wouldn't know he's criminal scum, and you'd vote for him. That's fraud.
All of it

Cause as usual you faggots do worse and project onto the right. This is 100% a sham and being done only to remove Trump from running

The anti-Trump judge has the right as part of his sentence to restrict Trump’s travel - thus killing his campaign. One man can single-handedly supersede the will of the people.
A conviction was just a small part of the overall election rigging scheme. Trump's a smart guy, at some point I think he's going to say F all you Dems and throw in the towel. Whomever replaces him on the ticket will absolutely annihilate Joe Biden in Nov. Dems could be looking at the biggest loss they suffered in 100 years.

A conviction was just a small part of the overall election rigging scheme. Trump's a smart guy, at some point I think he's going to say F all you Dems and throw in the towel. Whomever replaces him on the ticket will absolution annihilate Joe Biden.
Trump ain't throwing in the towel especially not now

A conviction was just a small part of the overall election rigging scheme. Trump's a smart guy, at some point I think he's going to say F all you Dems and throw in the towel. Whomever replaces him on the ticket will absolutely annihilate Joe Biden in Nov. Dems could be looking at the biggest loss they suffered in 100 years.

That not going to happen.

And that goes triple for the negro...maybe quadruple!

View attachment 954316
LOL! These are the guys who worked hard.

1717105275706.png

And you stole the country from these guys.

1717105489607.png

Justice was served today. Deal with it and stop whining.

It's happening now. This is something. I thought the jury would take a few more days to reach a verdict. History is being made today.

"The judge says that he received a note from the jury foreperson at 4:20. They have a verdict."

They request 30 minutes to fill out the forms.

Can he associate with other felons?

:auiqs.jpg:

Unless they JFK him,
I think that he just won the election.
Yes. The question is: will more independents in the swing states refuse to vote for a ”convicted felon,” or will be there more infuriated by the evil forces that collaborated to bring down the democrats’ #1 political rival through a trial that convicted him of an unspecified crime?

Forum List

Back