Breaking! The Jury Has Reached A Verdict

This judge, jury, and prosecutors will all now be 'social media stars', and I truly believe that is a lot to do with getting this guilty verdict.
Well that's dumb and delusional.

The jurors will do their best to stay anonymous, to protect themselves from the violent cult.

And the judge will go back to trying cases, as he has always done.

the evil forces that collaborated

Are you really that stupid? Trump has been a conman liar and racist misogynistic pig for decades.

He finally got caught in spite of his money, his bigly brains, fabulous good looks, and legion of sycophants that swarm around him like flies on a rotting corpse or a pile of steaming dog shit.

Hey Hillary
Trump is now a convicted felon

1717106180277.gif

This fake trial with no crime - other than a “maybe” misdemeanor that expired, and for which there is no evidence Trump knew about it - will enrage normal Americans who don’t approve of North Korea tactics in this country, and will vote to stop it.
Yeah, I love how Trumpers love to state how they know more than everyone else. I have news for you. You don’t.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nobody has to prove shit to you bitch. Do a search.
Like I thought you rats don't even know cause there was no crime committed and you all who have screamed for years about how corrupt the justice system is side with it cause you got massive TDS

By the way
I did a search and found you're a massive faggot

Like I thought you faggots don't even know cause there was no crime committed and you all who have screamed for years about how corrupt the justice system is side with it cause you got massive TDS

So Trump isn't a pompous narcissistic ass who has ripped people off for his entire life but is really a heroic Christian patriot trying to save democracy from communism with fascism? Got it.

Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back