Breaking! The Jury Has Reached A Verdict

No Silly Sue, America is not dead. And America will not hate what has happened today. Most of America hates trump. He got what he deserves. And the other cases need to be on before the election. He couldn't delay everything. The time has come for Trump. It's over.

I'm glad it's on all counts, because it shows us very starkly that Trump could NEVER get a fair trial in New York.
One of the jurors answered when asked where they get their news said,Truth Social, when potential jurors were questioned....others said Google, Msn, CNN, Facebook, etc.....

So, that one juror, I thought could possibly be a hold out and a hung jury could have happened....

No Silly Sue, America is not dead. And America will not hate what has happened today. Most of America hates trump. He got what he deserves. And the other cases need to be on before the election. He couldn't delay everything. The time has come for Trump. It's over.
At least try to study a little on what a fiat currency is. I know little of it, and it is a lot more that most people do. That currency is yours and many others lifeline. And it is in a sickly way currently. This is when people can die. And many nations export the carnage if they can. And as always, the innocent suffers.

Forum List

Back