BREAKING : Theresa May's ultimatum to Putin: Explain yourself in next 24 hours or face retaliation

By default any action by Russia against Britain is an attack on NATO and would require NATO to act and it would. Putin has these delusions that Russia has magically become the Soviet Union again, it hasn't. They are weak compared to facing any kind of NATO response. Their only hole card are nukes, as with Kim Jong Sickfuck. This bizarre path Putin has been moving down where he fucks with Western democracy's elections is a no win. Russia is in no position to dictate anything to anyone. All they can do is this chinzty crap like hacking and this bizarre murdering of enemies of Putin.

He's sticking his arm into the den of a badger and he will sooner or later lose the arm. And yes Russia is our enemy.

Wow................when Obama had his mike moment while speaking to a Russian diplomat, telling them that he couldn't do anything until after the election when he would have more leeway (meaning time), you conservatives were screaming that Obama was a traitor to this country because Russia was our enemy.

Now? Because Trump is friends with Putin and thinks Putin is a "great guy", all his followers now think Russia is our friend.

I bet if Trump told you that the sky was yellow, you Trump supporters would believe him.

russia is no threat - Bing video

Romney is right and---NO--I DO NOT THINK THAT TRUMP IS A FRIEND OF PUTIN------he said something to the effect-------""I can deal with Putin""----that means that he sees
putin as a BUSINESSMAN-----a man to whom Trump knows
how to talk
no one can make deals with a hooligan, you must stand and fight this is only 1 option . i did them them for years ;)

maybe Trump will AWAKEN-----he has a tendency to believe that he can accomplish miracles with his mouth
well he has many smart advisers , who know what to do ...

like US Defense Secretary James Mattis

"
US reportedly killed as many as 100 "Russian" fighters in Syria attack
The attack on the base in an oil refinery may have been a rogue operation by the Russian forces, highlighting the complex civil war in Syria that has involved a hodgepodge of fighters from the US, Russia, stateless Kurds, the Islamic State and local powers Iran, Turkey and Israel, the report said.

Russia’s military denied any involvement and US Defense Secretary James Mattis described it as “perplexing” without elaborating."https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/us-reportedly-killed-as-many-as-100-russian-fighters-in-syria-attack/

good point------knocking off ruskies in Syria is kinda like kicking POOTIN in the pants

video from 2012, what it has to do with Muscovite hybrid war in 2018?

WTF...it's from liberals fearless leader.
2018 Trump is a president , what is he gonna do? side with Putler? or with civilization?

Side with? On what?

CHOOSE--------friendship with PUTIN or ----TRUTH, JUSTICE
AND THE AMERICAN WAY

Yeah, I'm not seeing that kinda choice, I see a bunch of libs with their panties in a bunch.

try to get beyond elephant vs donkey--------it has fallen apart

By default any action by Russia against Britain is an attack on NATO and would require NATO to act and it would. Putin has these delusions that Russia has magically become the Soviet Union again, it hasn't. They are weak compared to facing any kind of NATO response. Their only hole card are nukes, as with Kim Jong Sickfuck. This bizarre path Putin has been moving down where he fucks with Western democracy's elections is a no win. Russia is in no position to dictate anything to anyone. All they can do is this chinzty crap like hacking and this bizarre murdering of enemies of Putin.

He's sticking his arm into the den of a badger and he will sooner or later lose the arm. And yes Russia is our enemy.
We don't live in a democracy and what elections have they messed with?

Big, big things are on the way Can UK expect Trumps support on this ? or Pynia holds Trump short with his "piss tape"?

"Theresa May has given Vladimir Putin until midnight on Tuesday to explain the use of a Russian-made nerve agent in the Salisbury attack or face retaliation for “a brazen attempt to murder innocent civilians on our soil”.

The Prime Minister told MPs that the Government "has concluded it is highly likely that Russia was responsible" for the attempted murder of the former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia last weekend.

And she revealed that an illegal “weapons-grade” nerve agent known as Novichok was used in what she described as “an indiscriminate and reckless act against the United Kingdom”."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...tes-salisbury/

The world has about had it with batshit Putin. He's on this Kim Jong Un style bent where he wants to fuck with everyone. His recent statements about 'destroying the world' also reveal his mental state to be on a cliff edge.

And make no mistake England has a quite formidable spy agency with great capability. They've proven it over and over in the past. And the question does now become, who will Lying Trump side with? England our staunchest ally, or Putin one of our worst enemies. Three guesses and the first two don't count.

The world you say, so American liberals, the UK, and who else? :itsok:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well said! :thup:

Russia is not our enemy.

Wow................when Obama had his mike moment while speaking to a Russian diplomat, telling them that he couldn't do anything until after the election when he would have more leeway (meaning time), you conservatives were screaming that Obama was a traitor to this country because Russia was our enemy.

Now? Because Trump is friends with Putin and thinks Putin is a "great guy", all his followers now think Russia is our friend.

I bet if Trump told you that the sky was yellow, you Trump supporters would believe him.

russia is no threat - Bing video

Romney is right and---NO--I DO NOT THINK THAT TRUMP IS A FRIEND OF PUTIN------he said something to the effect-------""I can deal with Putin""----that means that he sees
how to talk
no one can make deals with a hooligan, you must stand and fight this is only 1 option . i did them them for years ;)

maybe Trump will AWAKEN-----he has a tendency to believe that he can accomplish miracles with his mouth

The more I watch him, the more I come to believe he enjoys being "misunderestimated".

Cases in point:
A) December 20th e signed an EO that allows the United States to seize the assets of those found to be committing certain "heinous" crimes.

B) He signed another EO that took effect March 1st, it allows the Government to "try" Civilians in Military Tribunals under "certain" conditions.

This man is playing chess while those who are opposing him are playing Checkers. Another case in point?

The Trump Tax cuts that will "expire" in 2026? Consider the timing of that.

WTF...it's from liberals fearless leader.
2018 Trump is a president , what is he gonna do? side with Putler? or with civilization?

Side with? On what?

CHOOSE--------friendship with PUTIN or ----TRUTH, JUSTICE
AND THE AMERICAN WAY

Yeah, I'm not seeing that kinda choice, I see a bunch of libs with their panties in a bunch.

try to get beyond elephant vs donkey--------it has fallen apart

There ya go, am I supposed to be convinced now?

Big, big things are on the way Can UK expect Trumps support on this ? or Pynia holds Trump short with his "piss tape"?

"Theresa May has given Vladimir Putin until midnight on Tuesday to explain the use of a Russian-made nerve agent in the Salisbury attack or face retaliation for “a brazen attempt to murder innocent civilians on our soil”.

The Prime Minister told MPs that the Government "has concluded it is highly likely that Russia was responsible" for the attempted murder of the former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia last weekend.

And she revealed that an illegal “weapons-grade” nerve agent known as Novichok was used in what she described as “an indiscriminate and reckless act against the United Kingdom”."

The world has about had it with batshit Putin. He's on this Kim Jong Un style bent where he wants to fuck with everyone. His recent statements about 'destroying the world' also reveal his mental state to be on a cliff edge.

And make no mistake England has a quite formidable spy agency with great capability. They've proven it over and over in the past. And the question does now become, who will Lying Trump side with? England our staunchest ally, or Putin one of our worst enemies. Three guesses and the first two don't count.

So you were talking out your ass again, thought so.

England is a poor ally and Russia is not our enemy. Stop lying troll.

England is out ally and Russia is an enemy to all the civilized
world.

Unbelievable!!!!!......^^^...... sigh........:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

can you direct that emotion to a statement, Isaac,dear?

You don't understand the statement?

upload_2018-3-12_15-42-2.jpeg

world.

Um...sigh...umhm....what? You mean you got nothing again? Sigh....

world.

it's not entirely clear to me

how to talk

"
The attack on the base in an oil refinery may have been a rogue operation by the Russian forces, highlighting the complex civil war in Syria that has involved a hodgepodge of fighters from the US, Russia, stateless Kurds, the Islamic State and local powers Iran, Turkey and Israel, the report said.

Russia’s military denied any involvement and US Defense Secretary James Mattis described it as “perplexing” without elaborating."https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/us-reportedly-killed-as-many-as-100-russian-fighters-in-syria-attack/

good point------knocking off ruskies in Syria is kinda like kicking POOTIN in the pants
good to see the the final score of this story, 624:0 (from Kurdish - USA side ) with other worlds , criminalized, outdated soviet (whats left of it) army has 0 chance against NATO /USA

how to talk

"

good to see the the final score of this story, 624:0 (from Kurdish - USA side ) with other worlds , criminalized, outdated soviet (whats left of it) army has 0 chance against NATO /USA

I hope so

View attachment 182153

No we are good, you? :auiqs.jpg:

3-3-768x512.jpg

"

I hope so
this what Girkin´s pal wrote about this event on his page in LJ?

"The comrade-in-arms of the former "Defense Minister of the DNR" Igor Strelkov (Girkin) Mikhail Polynkov told new details about the defeat of Russian mercenaries in Syria.

This he wrote on his page in LJ.

"Three assault squads took part in the operation. "Spring" - the former "Carpathians", which consisted of residents of Donbass and Russians who took part in the fighting in the Donbass. 2nd unit and 5th. Not authorized companies of 121 people, but of assault detachments. The staff of each of them is 350 people.

Each of their detachments had its own technique, such as zurich on urals and brdm. Also in the operation was a bronze group with T-72 tanks and artillery from M-30. They promised to cover the air defense, but it was not there. There were practically no people in the column. Object directly stormed the "Spring". The 2nd and 5th detachments stood in the column on the way, waiting for the team. Almost immediately after the beginning of the assault, artillery bombardment began. Communication for a long time was not.

The source says that the mortars of the 120th but may be wrong. Then there was a missile-bomb strike. The accuracy of the hit is prohibitive. In front of the source, the missile hit the BRDM. About four o'clock in the morning the remnants of the column ironed the turntables. At the output, the remnants of the units were again stabbed with a missile and bomb attack. Back to the crossing from the entire armored group got only one tank. Artdivision all remained there. At one calculation there was a hit directly in.

The source says that more than two hundred people died from his detachment. And this is in view of the fact that his squad did not take part in the assault. On this basis, I easily believe in the figure of 600 dead. There were many sides with the wounded. They carried not only Moscow and the Moscow Region, but also Peter and Rostov. We must pay tribute. Evacuation was operational (in which were in that and brought) and treatment at a high level.

In occasion of a photo and video. To all who signed the contract a strict ban on shooting. In smartphones install a special program that blocks the recorder and camera.

I'll add my opinion. Kurds do not like to publish reports about their destroyed opponents. The Americans knew exactly who they were working on and, of course, they had a shot. I think that the publication of the complete rout of the summary detachments of Russian contract soldiers and the number of victims is not in their favor either. This could rally around Putin all the patriots, even those who are in opposition to him. And the US does not want to be in the image of a bloodthirsty enemy of Russia, as it was in the USSR. But our authorities also do not really want the truth about what happened to leak out.

The abundance of clumsy fakes, which easily expose the regular pope ****** s - an excellent and already proven method for sapping the truth and discrediting any information about the event. The main task of the ********, as I think, is not even to hide the number of deaths, but a more global goal is to introduce to the average person in the brain the idea that "Wagner's PMC" did not exist at all and if there were Russians there, only in the composition of VSK and MTR. Which, by the way, certainly knew that the object will be defended not only by the Kurds, but also by the Americans.

Personally, I have a feeling that the guys stupidly drove to the slaughter. The only question is who needs it. Probably, at the moment at the very top, in the Kremlin towers, there is a real Maydan, which naive people wait in the streets of capitals, "- summarizes Polynkov."

Russian spy: What are Novichok agents and what do they do?
A former Russian spy and his daughter were poisoned by a chemical that is part of a group of nerve agents known as Novichok, UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said.

Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia remain critically ill after the attempted murder in Salisbury on 4 March.

The chemical was identified by experts at the defence and science laboratory at Porton Down.

So what do we know about this group of military-grade nerve agents?

1) They were developed in the Soviet Union
The name Novichok means "newcomer" in Russian, and applies to a group of advanced nerve agents developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s.

They were known as fourth-generation chemical weapons and were developed under a Soviet programme codenamed "Foliant".

In 1999, defence officials from the US travelled to Uzbekistan to help dismantle and decontaminate one of the former Soviet Union's largest chemical weapons testing facilities.

According to a senior defector, the Soviets used the plant to produce and test small batches of Novichok. These nerve agents were designed to escape detection by international inspectors.

2) They are more toxic than other agents
One of the group of chemicals known as Novichok - A-230 - is reportedly 5-8 times more toxic than VX nerve agent.

"This is a more dangerous and sophisticated agent than sarin or VX and is harder to identify," says Professor Gary Stephens, a pharmacology expert at the University of Reading.

VX agent was the chemical used to kill the half-brother of Kim Jong-un last year, according to the US.

A number of variants of A-230 have been manufactured, and one of them was reportedly approved for use by the Russian military as a chemical weapon.
_100330473_nerve_agents-nc.png

What are Novichok nerve agents?

One, I agree with May's demand.

Two, what if May agreed to a treat with the Russians that gave them $150 billion in sanctions relief? I ask because that's what Obama did with the Iranian regime, a regime that has murdered far more people, including Americans, in the last 10 years than has the Russian government.

+1
world%20GDP.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_1-17-3.png
    upload_2018-3-13_1-17-3.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 37

Forum List

Back