BREAKING : Theresa May's ultimatum to Putin: Explain yourself in next 24 hours or face retaliation

Big, big things are on the way Can UK expect Trumps support on this ? or Pynia holds Trump short with his "piss tape"?

"Theresa May has given Vladimir Putin until midnight on Tuesday to explain the use of a Russian-made nerve agent in the Salisbury attack or face retaliation for “a brazen attempt to murder innocent civilians on our soil”.

The Prime Minister told MPs that the Government "has concluded it is highly likely that Russia was responsible" for the attempted murder of the former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia last weekend.

And she revealed that an illegal “weapons-grade” nerve agent known as Novichok was used in what she described as “an indiscriminate and reckless act against the United Kingdom”."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...tes-salisbury/

The world has about had it with batshit Putin. He's on this Kim Jong Un style bent where he wants to fuck with everyone. His recent statements about 'destroying the world' also reveal his mental state to be on a cliff edge.

And make no mistake England has a quite formidable spy agency with great capability. They've proven it over and over in the past. And the question does now become, who will Lying Trump side with? England our staunchest ally, or Putin one of our worst enemies. Three guesses and the first two don't count.
England is a poor ally and Russia is not our enemy. Stop lying troll.

Well said! :thup:

Russia is not our enemy.

Wow................when Obama had his mike moment while speaking to a Russian diplomat, telling them that he couldn't do anything until after the election when he would have more leeway (meaning time), you conservatives were screaming that Obama was a traitor to this country because Russia was our enemy.

Now? Because Trump is friends with Putin and thinks Putin is a "great guy", all his followers now think Russia is our friend.

I bet if Trump told you that the sky was yellow, you Trump supporters would believe him.

russia is no threat - Bing video

Actually they are, but only in a first massive strike scenario.

Big, big things are on the way Can UK expect Trumps support on this ? or Pynia holds Trump short with his "piss tape"?

"Theresa May has given Vladimir Putin until midnight on Tuesday to explain the use of a Russian-made nerve agent in the Salisbury attack or face retaliation for “a brazen attempt to murder innocent civilians on our soil”.

The Prime Minister told MPs that the Government "has concluded it is highly likely that Russia was responsible" for the attempted murder of the former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia last weekend.

And she revealed that an illegal “weapons-grade” nerve agent known as Novichok was used in what she described as “an indiscriminate and reckless act against the United Kingdom”."

The world has about had it with batshit Putin. He's on this Kim Jong Un style bent where he wants to fuck with everyone. His recent statements about 'destroying the world' also reveal his mental state to be on a cliff edge.

And make no mistake England has a quite formidable spy agency with great capability. They've proven it over and over in the past. And the question does now become, who will Lying Trump side with? England our staunchest ally, or Putin one of our worst enemies. Three guesses and the first two don't count.

Russia is not our enemy.

Wow................when Obama had his mike moment while speaking to a Russian diplomat, telling them that he couldn't do anything until after the election when he would have more leeway (meaning time), you conservatives were screaming that Obama was a traitor to this country because Russia was our enemy.

Now? Because Trump is friends with Putin and thinks Putin is a "great guy", all his followers now think Russia is our friend.

I bet if Trump told you that the sky was yellow, you Trump supporters would believe him.

video from 2012, what it has to do with Muscovite hybrid war in 2018?

Russia is not our enemy.

ps yes Romney is a smart guy , so why Trump not him? ((((
Romney

Russia is not our enemy.

Romney is right and---NO--I DO NOT THINK THAT TRUMP IS A FRIEND OF PUTIN------he said something to the effect-------""I can deal with Putin""----that means that he sees
putin as a BUSINESSMAN-----a man to whom Trump knows
how to talk

Russia is not our enemy.

WTF...it's from liberals fearless leader.

Russia is not our enemy.

Romney is right and---NO--I DO NOT THINK THAT TRUMP IS A FRIEND OF PUTIN------he said something to the effect-------""I can deal with Putin""----that means that he sees
how to talk
no one can make deals with a hooligan, you must stand and fight this is only 1 option . i did them them for years ;)

Russia is not our enemy.

2018 Trump is a president , what is he gonna do? side with Putler? or with civilization?

Russia is not our enemy.

how to talk
no one can make deals with a hooligan, you must stand and fight this is only 1 option . i did them them for years ;)

No one can make deals with a hooligan....evidently no one passed that information to the White House over the last 20 years.

Russia is not our enemy.

how to talk

maybe Trump will AWAKEN-----he has a tendency to believe that he can accomplish miracles with his mouth

England is out ally and Russia is an enemy to all the civilized
world.

Unbelievable!!!!!......^^^...... sigh........:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Russia is not our enemy.

2018 Trump is a president , what is he gonna do? side with Putler? or with civilization?

Side with? On what?

England is out ally and Russia is an enemy to all the civilized
world.

Unbelievable!!!!!......^^^...... sigh........:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

can you direct that emotion to a statement, Isaac,dear?

Side with? On what?

CHOOSE--------friendship with PUTIN or ----TRUTH, JUSTICE
AND THE AMERICAN WAY

Russia is not our enemy.

how to talk

maybe Trump will AWAKEN-----he has a tendency to believe that he can accomplish miracles with his mouth
well he has many smart advisers , who know what to do ...

like US Defense Secretary James Mattis

"
US reportedly killed as many as 100 "Russian" fighters in Syria attack
The attack on the base in an oil refinery may have been a rogue operation by the Russian forces, highlighting the complex civil war in Syria that has involved a hodgepodge of fighters from the US, Russia, stateless Kurds, the Islamic State and local powers Iran, Turkey and Israel, the report said.

Russia’s military denied any involvement and US Defense Secretary James Mattis described it as “perplexing” without elaborating."https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/us-reportedly-killed-as-many-as-100-russian-fighters-in-syria-attack/

The world you say, so American liberals, the UK, and who else? :itsok:

Side with? On what?

CHOOSE--------friendship with PUTIN or ----TRUTH, JUSTICE
AND THE AMERICAN WAY

Yeah, I'm not seeing that kinda choice, I see a bunch of libs with their panties in a bunch.

Forum List

Back