Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Hmmm. Why would Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman.admit to such a frabrication?

USATODAY.com - GOP We were wrong to play racial politics

"Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."

This is why the republicans lose the Presidential election...they have morons like this working for them.....
They have a plethora of morons in the republican party I agree.

So when did the far left join the republican party?

And whoever approved the moderators of Romeney's debates with obama, was another moron.......

Hmmm. Why would Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman.admit to such a frabrication?

"Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."

Because he doesn't know what he is talking about and went to history classes in college run by liberal history professors.....

The Southern Strategy Debunked Again Power Line
I see. So you admit the chairman of the GOP is a retard?

When did Harry Reid, Joe Biden or Obama become the chairman of the GOP?
They didnt. The retard republican that admitted to the Southern Strategy was the chairman at the time. Of course there must be a lot of retards in that party because other people made the same admission.

This is why the republicans lose the Presidential election...they have morons like this working for them.....
They have a plethora of morons in the republican party I agree.

So when did the far left join the republican party?
It was kinda cute the first time. Now its just lame. :itsok:

Synthaholic

The KKK was a Democrat group. I gave you evidence of that. Are we clear now, or are you still in La La Land?

Thank you for proving the value of a liberal education, retard!
The Democratic Party had nothing to do with the KKK

The KKK were all conservatives though

Update: At least 4 bikers killed by police. More feral white savages on their way to Waco to engage in a war aganst police.

Where is the Natonal Guard?
How many buildings and stores have been looted and/or destroyed.....................hmmm

You are calling Whites thugs and savages.................Are you Racist.............Are you a Biggot...............

remember................thug is the same as saying N.......ger.................do you recall that..............

Be careful I'll post that picture up again..........lol
Show me where I said thug = ****** you racist son of a bitch. Typical teaper...trying to attribute an argument I never made. What a scumbag. Go kill a n1gger and start your race war...pussy. Stupid fucking teaper... always condoning white savages by pointing at black people. Sickening, unAmerican pussy teaper.
Blow me................It's called payback, KARMA..............choose your poison......................

You see I have no problem calling these turkeys thugs...........scum bags...........and the like.................

But when we say the same and this were a black incident you'd be calling me a Racist again as always..........

Put that KARMA in your pipe and smoke it...............
No...I could care less what you call black thugs. You must be confusing me with your imaginary nemesis, you racist teaper idiot.
I think you are Lying..................

enhanced-25895-1402599519-18.jpg

Update: At least 4 bikers killed by police. More feral white savages on their way to Waco to engage in a war aganst police.

Where is the Natonal Guard?
How many buildings and stores have been looted and/or destroyed.....................hmmm

You are calling Whites thugs and savages.................Are you Racist.............Are you a Biggot...............

remember................thug is the same as saying N.......ger.................do you recall that..............

Show me where I said thug = ****** you racist son of a bitch. Typical teaper...trying to attribute an argument I never made. What a scumbag. Go kill a n1gger and start your race war...pussy. Stupid fucking teaper... always condoning white savages by pointing at black people. Sickening, unAmerican pussy teaper.
Blow me................It's called payback, KARMA..............choose your poison......................

You see I have no problem calling these turkeys thugs...........scum bags...........and the like.................

But when we say the same and this were a black incident you'd be calling me a Racist again as always..........

No...I could care less what you call black thugs. You must be confusing me with your imaginary nemesis, you racist teaper idiot.

I could give a fuck what you think, teaper.

And whoever approved the moderators of Romeney's debates with obama, was another moron.......
True the only reason Romney lost is because of the debate moderators ....sure enough boss man...

Yeah, moron...I don't remember saying that....I said the idiot who allowed partisan democrats to moderate Republican debates was a moron.....

Now I will say Romney sucked as a candidate....really good man....bad candidate...to lose to a racist, terrorist friend like obama.....

Glad you pointed that out...............because we've only heard you say the same things about the Tea Party about a THOUSANDS TIMES................

Maybe some have figured that out...............Are you a Teaper............RACIST.................

I could train a Parrot to say that over and over again too................only cost me some seeds and crackers.............You want a cracker...........

:eusa_hand:

True the only reason Romney lost is because of the debate moderators ....sure enough boss man...
There was Harry Reid lying too.

There was Harry Reid lying too.

harry reid, obama, michelle obama, nancy pelosi, barbara boxer, hilary clinton..........where does the list stop.....?

Glad you pointed that out...............because we've only heard you say the same things about the Tea Party about a THOUSANDS TIMES................

Maybe some have figured that out...............Are you a Teaper............RACIST.................

I could train a Parrot to say that over and over again too................only cost me some seeds and crackers.............You want a cracker...........

:eusa_hand:
Teaper wanna cracker?

:lol: A lemming teaper who parrots whatever his grand wizard says...rich.

Yeah, moron...I don't remember saying that....I said the idiot who allowed partisan democrats to moderate Republican debates was a moron.....

Now I will say Romney sucked as a candidate....really good man....bad candidate...to lose to a racist, terrorist friend like obama.....
Did you mean fiend or friend?

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along! What could be more American than 300 armed citizens protecting their 2nd Amendment rights, while also protecting themselves from armed thugs and from the police, (who killed 4 of them).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back