Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Bikers usually do war on each other. Same with street gangs. The real scum like bush and cheney, who caused the murder of hundreds of thousands, are still on the loose. Wonder if cheney even got questioned by the police when he shot that other hunter while drunk.

This thread should have been entitled "white trash kill each other" in Waco..what a bunch of scum

I was just reading about this on FOX. They don't even mention that these guys are white.

I wonder why that is? Why are they trying to hide the racial makeup of these thugs?

I was just reading about this on FOX. They don't even mention that these guys are white.

I wonder why that is? Why are they trying to hide the racial makeup of these thugs?
Or that the mayor is Republican and did nothing to stop it

Last edited:
I think this photo is very telling:

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Those are the white gang members, from the "Cossacks" and the "Scimitars".

They are suspects for MURDER. And yet they are allowed to freely roam in a cordoned-off area, there are no handcuffs, and they are even using their telephones, something that suspects are usually not allowed to do.

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

And just were is the out cry from the white christian community? Why are their leaders so quite? Were there no role models in the home?

They aren't christians...they do not follow the teachings of Jesus or the Ten Commandments.......so why would the Christian Community speak out.......?

I think this photo is very telling:

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Those are the white gang members, from the "Cossacks" and the "Scimitars".

They are suspects for MURDER. And yet they are allowed to freely roam in a cordoned-off area, there are no handcuffs, and they are even using their telephones, something that suspects are usually not allowed to do.

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

And just were is the out cry from the white christian community? Why are their leaders so quite? Were there no role models in the home?

Prolly all fatherless, those whites. Momma on drups and whoring out to the next cock walking in the door, daddy gone. Hell maybe he's one of the cocks and momma don't know it. Poor, poor, poor whites. Yepp.

Now, racists (*cough, cough*), see how STUPID that looks?

Actually, you are probably right......since most people in prison come from fatherless homes...and single mothers...regardless of race.....

Rightwinger-Actually they were there, as they had been watching social media and knew a recruiting event would be happening. And-
From my above link-
He said officers shot armed bikers and that the actions of law enforcement prevented further deaths.
and from this link-
Waco Police Sgt. Patrick Swanton said officers knew before Sunday that there would be trouble at the restaurant and had additional officers on the scene. Waco police had attempted to work with management at the local Twin Peaks before, but the restaurant refused.
Waco police calls Twin Peaks brawl response a fabrication

Why are the white thugs so violent....the Freddy Grey protest took ZERO lives...these white delinquents caused 9 dead and eighteen wounded....White people have genetic issues with violence...why was the para military vehicles with armors and snipers held back...where are the soldier dudes with camouflage....

They are so violent because they are thugs....and they aren't protestors they are criminals who were at a meeting to divide up drug territory....and unlike the protestors in baltimore...who were supposed to be peaceful, these guys didn't burn down any stores and kept the violence focused on each other, not innocent people nearby....

Notice Waco has a White REPUBLICAN Mayor?

Baltimore.......0 Dead
Waco ....9 Dead

Why didn't the mayor try to stop it?

Are you fucking kidding me...baltimore is a fucking shooting gallery every single day.......and since the riots the shootings have increased...

If only there had been one good guy with a gun this wouldn`t have happened. So much for that bit of NRA idiocy.

Moron.....it seems to me that a whole bunch of good guys showed up with guns and stopped the fight.....they are known as police...moron......they didn't stop it with puppies and rainbows......

Why are the white thugs so violent....the Freddy Grey protest took ZERO lives...these white delinquents caused 9 dead and eighteen wounded....White people have genetic issues with violence...why was the para military vehicles with armors and snipers held back...where are the soldier dudes with camouflage....

They are so violent because they are thugs....and they aren't protestors they are criminals who were at a meeting to divide up drug territory....and unlike the protestors in baltimore...who were supposed to be peaceful, these guys didn't burn down any stores and kept the violence focused on each other, not innocent people nearby....
Nobody died in Baltimore

Thankfully, you didn't have such a high concentration of guns

Nobody died in Baltimore

Why isn't Fox asking random white people, does it break your heart to see this happening?

Or, is it right for people to have deadly brawls?

Or, tell me why you are angry?

Or, why is Waco such a cesspool of violence?

Why aren't they asking random white people if they are thugs?

Why aren't they asking why having a white governor doesn't prevent feral white people from acting out?

Turns out, 59 weapons were confiscated from 200 people. Among those were bats, clubs, chains, knives and guns.

Nobody died in Baltimore

BIKER GANG shooting, Waco, Texas: staged: also part of psy-op revenging Hitler's defeat using fake Putin days earlier
Deliberately mock the simulated reality, starting with the "first impact", this time figuratively not litterally as in the Germanwing hoax: no blood, how the bikes are ranged.
One of Illuminati religion's commandments: serve nothing but simulated reality at the end of the show.

So why is a "BIKER GANG shooting" headlines around the world?
One of the agendas is to refresh the brains of the human cattle about the previous BIKER GANG psy-op, the ride of russian bikers to Berlin to celebrate Victory Day over Hitler, alias to mock it.
In other words: the "mind control" alias psy-op technique of acceptance/refusal/refreshing by association.

Notes
Photos: Texas biker gang shooting

BASICS
To get why "Putin" casted "a bunch of pimps" of a biker gang to be the stars of the celebration of 70 years of Hitler's defeat:
Mockery of Stalin's Soviet Union victory over Hitler using nazi agent impersonating murdered Putin
Jokes by the Illuminati - mock the human cattle Putin Biker Gang Mockery of Soviet Union victory over Hitler

"Mind control" alias psy-op techniques:
Mind Control Techniques - in fact just the Big Lie at work

Notice Waco has a White REPUBLICAN Mayor?

Baltimore.......0 Dead
Waco ....9 Dead

Why didn't the mayor try to stop it?

Are you fucking kidding me...baltimore is a fucking shooting gallery every single day.......and since the riots the shootings have increased...

Haven't seen a massacre like this in Baltimore.....let alone two like we got in Waco

Shows the limitations of Republican leadership

Forum List

Back