Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

And people are noticing this:

Twitter white gang treated lightly - 1.png
Twitter white gang treated lightly - 2.png
Twitter white gang treated lightly - 3.png

I think this photo is very telling:

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Those are the white gang members, from the "Cossacks" and the "Scimitars".

They are suspects for MURDER. And yet they are allowed to freely roam in a cordoned-off area, there are no handcuffs, and they are even using their telephones, something that suspects are usually not allowed to do.

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

And just were is the out cry from the white christian community? Why are their leaders so quite? Were there no role models in the home?

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

They are suspects for MURDER. And yet they are allowed to freely roam in a cordoned-off area, there are no handcuffs, and they are even using their telephones, something that suspects are usually not allowed to do.

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

And just were is the out cry from the white christian community? Why are their leaders so quite? Were there no role models in the home?

Prolly all fatherless, those whites. Momma on drugs and whoring out to the next cock walking in the door, daddy gone. Hell maybe he's one of the cocks and momma don't know it. Poor, poor, poor whites. Yepp.

Now, racists (*cough, cough*), see how STUPID that looks?

Last edited:
Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.
What is up with white people? They have every advantage and they acT like this and the media will not make much of it.

Why are the white thugs so violent....the Freddy Grey protest took ZERO lives...these white delinquents caused 9 dead and eighteen wounded....White people have genetic issues with violence...why was the para military vehicles with armors and snipers held back...where are the soldier dudes with camouflage....

Guess we also live in a chain, clubs, and knife culture as well, then, since those were a number of the 50-100 weapons that were confiscated, according to the police chief, from the 150-200 outlaw bike gang members that were present.
The article specifically describes a "shooting incident".

What do you think they're shooting? Peas? Poison darts? "The shit"?

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

So your complaint is that I'm stating the obvious?

Hey, why pass up a chance to mock a nonworking meme?

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

Smatta? Can dish it out but can't take it?

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

Guess we also live in a chain, clubs, and knife culture as well, then, since those were a number of the 50-100 weapons that were confiscated, according to the police chief, from the 150-200 outlaw bike gang members that were present.

How many of the nine dead were killed by chains, clubs and knives?

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

it's our white privilege. Jealous ?

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

My question is.....

Where are the parents when all this is going on?

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

Prolly all fatherless, those whites. Momma on drups and whoring out to the next cock walking in the door, daddy gone. Hell maybe he's one of the cocks and momma don't know it. Poor, poor, poor whites. Yepp.

Now, racists (*cough, cough*), see how STUPID that looks?

Uhh, no, not when you look at the stats and see that about 70% of black kids grow up in a one parent (mom) household.
Those stats for whites are not nearly that high.

Why are the white thugs so violent....the Freddy Grey protest took ZERO lives...these white delinquents caused 9 dead and eighteen wounded....White people have genetic issues with violence...why was the para military vehicles with armors and snipers held back...where are the soldier dudes with camouflage....

When we riot, we don't fuck around, and yes, violence is written into our white DNA. I need to kill you now in order to get my daily dose of violence, please give me your location.
Ahh, love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.
You need to be very careful coming at me ...know what I mean Vern...LOl you will love the smell of shitting your britches chump change...

If only there had been one good guy with a gun this wouldn`t have happened. So much for that bit of NRA idiocy.

I just can't understand it...

All those guns.....you would think they would be a deterrence to violence

Its a mass murder scene they're all just hanging out, goofing with their cell phones.

Not one was gunned down in the street and they'll get due process and reasonable bail.

Since they're white thugs, they're ALL "good guys with guns".

Elements of a massacre
White Christian thugs
Republican mayor
Lack of parental control
Second amendment right to guns

Most of the parents are dead or in the later years of their lives. Most of these mc gangs originated in the 60's-70's.
(I can't get quotes to load)

bandidos_image_311.jpg

Forum List

Back