Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

LOLOLOL......amazing isn't it......they actually had arrests made......imagine.....no suspicions of maybe these thugs had guns, cause they did....actually living to have a day in court. If anyone is a candidate for shoot first, ask questions later...it was this fuckin group of rednecks!! Cause God in heaven knows, had these been BLACK GANG MEMBERS......THEY'D ALL BE DEAD. Just sayin.

Most of these gangs originated around the time of the vietnam war, 60, 70's hippie movement. Yeah, parents were blamed back then, when they cropped up, but most members were in their 20's- not in their teens.

These biker gang members are dope smoking, beer and whiskey drinking, organized crime members, just like the mafia. They are thugs. Their wives and girlfriends are considered possessions. They have ties to the Mexican drug cartels.

They are scum, and of various ethnic groups.

Last edited:
Why are the white thugs so violent....the Freddy Grey protest took ZERO lives...these white delinquents caused 9 dead and eighteen wounded....White people have genetic issues with violence...why was the para military vehicles with armors and snipers held back...where are the soldier dudes with camouflage....

They are so violent because they are thugs....and they aren't protestors they are criminals who were at a meeting to divide up drug territory....and unlike the protestors in baltimore...who were supposed to be peaceful, these guys didn't burn down any stores and kept the violence focused on each other, not innocent people nearby....
Their bullets fired downtown Waco have avoidance of innocents capacities ?...these white folks with guns represent the white race ...

I think this photo is very telling:

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Those are the white gang members, from the "Cossacks" and the "Scimitars".

They are suspects for MURDER. And yet they are allowed to freely roam in a cordoned-off area, there are no handcuffs, and they are even using their telephones, something that suspects are usually not allowed to do.

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

it's our white privilege. Jealous ?

Well, that was weird. But thanks for your refreshing honesty.

Actually, yes, they were there waiting for anything to break out. Officers were involved in the shootings. We don't know yet how many of the 9 killed or the 18 injured were hit by police. And 192 were arrested. They did not riot when they were attempting those arrests. Many were caught removing their colors, hoping to hide their identities. It didn't work.
LOLOLOL......amazing isn't it......they actually had arrests made......imagine.....no suspicions of maybe these thugs had guns, cause they did....actually living to have a day in court. If anyone is a candidate for shoot first, ask questions later...it was this fuckin group of rednecks!! Cause God in heaven knows, had these been BLACK GANG MEMBERS......THEY'D ALL BE DEAD. Just sayin.

They need jobs and the police always profile them, that's why this happened

These were Obama special forces part of the invasion of Texas by the Feds.....all Goopers should gather their duct tape and tin foil in case of emergency...

Why do white people take their kids to biker bars?
Why does anyone take their kids to any bars? Poor
Parenting.

If I caught my kid in a biker bar, I'd go in slap the shit out of him and drag him out. Just like that mother in Baltimore

Guess white parents in Texas are not as good as black parents in Baltimore

These bikers would be hero's in the black community

They're heros now where they are. Which is telling how white people tolerate such violent criminals.

Its not like they proudly wear their gang affiliation on their backs or anything.

ap-bikershootout-447.jpg

FOR THE LAST TIME IF ANYONE WAS A CANDIDATE FOR SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER, IT WAS THIS GROUP!!

9 dead in Waco Texas biker brawl - CNN.com
Waco Biker Brawl Bandidos Are Baddest of the Bad Expert Says - NBC News
Maybe it is assumed, since other sites didn't either, but did use the word black when discussing the victims in Ferguson and Baltimore?
Shooting of Michael Brown Sparks Riots in Ferguson Missouri - NBC News
Tensions spilled over in a St. Louis suburb where an unarmed black teen was fatally shot by police this weekend, with riots and looting erupting overnight.

I was just reading about this on FOX. They don't even mention that these guys are white.

I wonder why that is? Why are they trying to hide the racial makeup of these thugs?

These bikers would be hero's in the black community
n1v87d.jpg

Really , Cliven Bundy and his gang of heavily armed scofflaw methamphetamine huffers were heroes to conservatives...I mean Hannity had Cliven Bundy himself on the air spewing his anti Government Conservative neo confederacy horse exhaust...

screenshotoffoxbundy.jpg

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. Which we do. When guns are fetishized, outlaws will have guns.
Thank you for that post.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. Which we do. When guns are fetishized, outlaws will have guns.
Thank you for that post.

Forum List

Back