Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Yet you contend by making guns illegal, the criminals won't still get them. You are simply wrong. How many still got pot when it was illegal everywhere?
Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

So your complaint is that I'm stating the obvious?

Hey, why pass up a chance to mock a nonworking meme?

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

Smatta? Can dish it out but can't take it?
Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

Guess we also live in a chain, clubs, and knife culture as well, then, since those were a number of the 50-100 weapons that were confiscated, according to the police chief, from the 150-200 outlaw bike gang members that were present.

Hey, find us regular stories of chain/club/knife violence, find me even one instance of somebody going into a school or movie theater or public event chaining/clubbing/knifing kids to death, find me an endless stream of chains/clubs/knives romanticized in most Hollywood flicks, an endless sorry parade of video games, too many comic books to count and any given TV channel on any given day, and I'll click an "Agree" on this post so fast it'll make your head spin.

Denialists are so amusing. Makes me wanna hand my wet laundry to 'em for the spin cycle.
Oh please, pogo. Denialists? You co-opted that from the agw crowd, thinking it would insult me. It doesn't. This is not about school shootings , this is about criminal syndicate biker gangs. Read up on the bandidos, one of the outlaw gangs involved. I can almost assure their guns are illegal, and they would have them even if all guns were illegal.
Bandidos Motorcycle Club - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
BANDIDOS MC - The Offical Website
BANDIDOS MC USA

I simply read your post -- that's all I needed to see Denialism. Even now you're trying desperately to shift the topic all the way out to "whether their guns are 'legal'". Who gives a shit? That was never the point. 'Legal' and 'illegal' guns do exactly the same thing and work exactly the same way.

Bullshit. Plain and simple.
Show me anyone condoning it?
Twin Peaks Waco
And a few are showing their anger on their facebook page. Some have been deleted.
Why do white people condone armed gangs shooting up restaurants?
Obviously, you don't watch FNC. They may not condone it...but now they are doing nopthing but criticizing the cops for arresting gang members and for criticizing the restaurant for not cooperating...and ABC for shutting down the bar.

Go figure...they wanted all peaceful black protesters to be hung.
truth

At least these bikers aren't are afraid to mix it up with their own kind. Quite unlike sissy boys like bush and cheney that send the military to do their fighting for them.

what an idiot you are

What part of that post is wrong?

:popcorn:

Bringing up Bush and Cheney in a CURRENT EVENT is just stupid. It's just retarded to continually bring every thread around to cutting down political figures. Of course you would agree if this had been a thread about blacks killing each other and someone had brought up Obama, but that's because you are a partisan shit stain.

You are a real racist, nutz. Wake up to it.

Who is condoning any of this ?
These guys are thugs, and should be treated as such. Hopefully we will find out in the coming days whether or not any of the ones who were killed died from gunfire from the police.
Thing is...many of your ilk aren't condemning it or excusing t because blackie exists.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

what a bunch of nonsense. :cuckoo:

you couldn't educate a sparrow to fly.

run along.

Okay...how is anything I said untrue....keeping in mind I have studied this issue for a while and you obviously haven't......?

Twin Peaks Waco
And a few are showing their anger on their facebook page. Some have been deleted.
Obviously, you don't watch FNC. They may not condone it...but now they are doing nopthing but criticizing the cops for arresting gang members and for criticizing the restaurant for not cooperating...and ABC for shutting down the bar.

Yeah...sell that to your buddies who watch rachel maddow....show me where they criticize the cops.....

You are a real racist, nutz. Wake up to it.

Who is condoning any of this ?
These guys are thugs, and should be treated as such. Hopefully we will find out in the coming days whether or not any of the ones who were killed died from gunfire from the police.
Thing is...many of your ilk aren't condemning it or excusing t because blackie exists.
how so? prove it. You teapers are a strange bunch...anyone dares disagree with you, you call them a racist. 9 white racist gang members have a shootout in a public area...you call anyone who condemns t a racst. How fucking pathetic. Look in the mirror....wake up to it.

Shootout shocks Waco residents - Local - Waco Trib

Darhonda McFarland was already on edge Sunday afternoon because of the massive shootout near Twin Peaks when 30 black-clad bikers walked into her restaurant about 1:30 p.m.

McFarland, assistant manager at Denny’s at the Flying J Travel Center on New Road and Interstate 35, was still on duty five hours later and said she was still “shook up.”

“About 30 of them came in here and sat over there against that wall,” McFarland said, pointing to the left side of the restaurant. “I thought they came in here just to get away from all the drama that had went on over there. But all at once they all got up just busted out of here.”

About five minutes later, heavily armed, suited-up SWAT team members came inside the Denny’s and fanned out in two columns around the restaurant, McFarland said.

They left as quickly as they entered, but she could see them through the windows looking around in the parking lot and questioning people.

“It was all kind of scary,” she said. “I am feeling a lot of anxiety. I have never personally been caught up in anything quite like this from such a personal point of view. It was too close for me.”

McFarland said she could not say if the bikers who came to her restaurant had been at Twin Peaks earlier Sunday. But she knows that when they got up and left, they stuck her with an unpaid bill for $179.94.

No condoning going on here, just no riots.

but....were those good guys with guns...those SWAT guys.....

Twin Peaks Waco

Yeah...sell that to your buddies who watch rachel maddow....show me where they criticize the cops.....
I JUST WATCHED IT...THEY JUST DID!!!

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Gun culture =/= injuring people with said guns.

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

Wrong...the whole purpose of the gun, the instrument is to save the life of the user and the people the user wants to protect....and it does this often with out ever firing a shot.....since most police never use their guns, and most gun owners never use their guns in self defense and when they do most of the time they do it without firing a shot.....

"Save" and "protect" -------- from what?

Didn't quite think this through, didja?

Guns save people from violent criminals, from dangerously mentally ill people, from governemnt out of control, from dangerous animals......guns are designed to save the lives of the users and the people the user wants to protect....

You didn't think it through....did you.....try to overcome your democrat controlled education...you will be a better person for overcoming it......

Notice Waco has a White REPUBLICAN Mayor?

Baltimore.......0 Dead
Waco ....9 Dead

Why didn't the mayor try to stop it?

Are you fucking kidding me...baltimore is a fucking shooting gallery every single day.......and since the riots the shootings have increased...

Haven't seen a massacre like this in Baltimore.....let alone two like we got in Waco

Shows the limitations of Republican leadership

You do realize that baltimore is one of the most violent cities in the United States...right? and that it is a shooting gallery every day...right? So....wrong again...try harder....

Branch Davidians........too many guns
Twin Peaks.....too many guns

Thank your second amendment for both

I'm thankful for the 2nd Amendment every day.

Baltimore.......0 Dead
Waco ....9 Dead

Are you fucking kidding me...baltimore is a fucking shooting gallery every single day.......and since the riots the shootings have increased...

Haven't seen a massacre like this in Baltimore.....let alone two like we got in Waco

You do realize that baltimore is one of the most violent cities in the United States...right? and that it is a shooting gallery every day...right? So....wrong again...try harder....

No, the branch dividians was the government screwing up a simple arrest...no shots had to be fired to do what they wanted since law enforcement had been out there all the time...and could easily have arrested the leader as he walked back to the compound...alone....from town.......

Twin Peaks...what is that one?

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Gun culture =/= injuring people with said guns.

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

Wrong...the whole purpose of the gun, the instrument is to save the life of the user and the people the user wants to protect....and it does this often with out ever firing a shot.....since most police never use their guns, and most gun owners never use their guns in self defense and when they do most of the time they do it without firing a shot.....

"Save" and "protect" -------- from what?

Didn't quite think this through, didja?

Guns save people from violent criminals, from dangerously mentally ill people, from governemnt out of control, from dangerous animals......guns are designed to save the lives of the users and the people the user wants to protect....

You didn't think it through....did you.....try to overcome your democrat controlled education...you will be a better person for overcoming it......

Guns kill 32,000 Americans a year....no other nation would tolerate it

Guess we also live in a chain, clubs, and knife culture as well, then, since those were a number of the 50-100 weapons that were confiscated, according to the police chief, from the 150-200 outlaw bike gang members that were present.

Hey, find us regular stories of chain/club/knife violence, find me even one instance of somebody going into a school or movie theater or public event chaining/clubbing/knifing kids to death, find me an endless stream of chains/clubs/knives romanticized in most Hollywood flicks, an endless sorry parade of video games, too many comic books to count and any given TV channel on any given day, and I'll click an "Agree" on this post so fast it'll make your head spin.

Denialists are so amusing. Makes me wanna hand my wet laundry to 'em for the spin cycle.
Oh please, pogo. Denialists? You co-opted that from the agw crowd, thinking it would insult me. It doesn't. This is not about school shootings , this is about criminal syndicate biker gangs. Read up on the bandidos, one of the outlaw gangs involved. I can almost assure their guns are illegal, and they would have them even if all guns were illegal.
BANDIDOS MC USA

I simply read your post -- that's all I needed to see Denialism. Even now you're trying desperately to shift the topic all the way out to "whether their guns are 'legal'". Who gives a shit? That was never the point. 'Legal' and 'illegal' guns do exactly the same thing and work exactly the same way.

No...wrong again....legal guns are used to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....illegal guns are used to commit crimes, and owning one is an illegal act that deserves arrest.........try harder.....

Baltimore.......0 Dead
Waco ....9 Dead

No, the branch dividians was the government screwing up a simple arrest...no shots had to be fired to do what they wanted since law enforcement had been out there all the time...and could easily have arrested the leader as he walked back to the compound...alone....from town.......

Twin Peaks...what is that one?

Lets see...

Branch Davidians shoot four Federal Agents and then shoot women and children during the fire
Twin Peaks shows how adding guns to a confrontation creates a massacre

Guns? Oh yea....guns don't change things

BANDIDOS MC USA

No...wrong again....legal guns are used to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....illegal guns are used to commit crimes, and owning one is an illegal act that deserves arrest.........try harder.....

Another Illiterati checks in. That isn't the point either. Learn to read.

Forum List

Back