Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

No...wrong again....legal guns are used to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....illegal guns are used to commit crimes, and owning one is an illegal act that deserves arrest.........try harder.....
Quick swig a little of this "anti Kool aid"
The health risk of having a gun in the home MinnPost
Having a gun in your home significantly increases your risk of death — and that of your spouse and children.

Andit doesn’t matter how the guns are stored or what type or how many guns you own.

If you have a gun, everybody in your home is more likely than your non-gun-owning neighbors and their families to die in a gun-related accident, suicide or homicide.

Furthermore, there is no credible evidence that having a gun in your house reduces your risk of being a victim of a crime. Nor does it reduce your risk of being injured during a home break-in.

The health risks of owning a gun are so established and scientifically non-controvertible that the American Academy of Pediatrics issued a policy statement in 2000 recommending that pediatricians urge parents to remove all guns from their homes.

192 Arrested - 9 Dead. Let me update my facebook

Imagine if two black gangs had shot up a restaurant and left 9 dead. Now look at this picture.

Yeah...they are all older and not young so when the police got control they chilled out...and are waiting for their lawyers...they are old hands at being arrested.....young inner city gang members...are young and stupid....and think fighting with the police is a winning idea.....big difference in age and maturity....of these thugs....

They arent even being arrested idiot. They're just there chilling, a gang, with the police, at a crime scene...just chillin

Are you really that fucking stupid...well, yes you are.....the police obviously didn't have the resources to immediately transport over 190 criminals....and notice these thugs are waiting patiently to be taken to jail.........inner city gang members should learn that lesson...they would live longer.....

If those were Blacks they would not be treated so well...they would do like the Cop in Delaware ...drop kicks to the eyeball

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Gun culture =/= injuring people with said guns.

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

Wrong...the whole purpose of the gun, the instrument is to save the life of the user and the people the user wants to protect....and it does this often with out ever firing a shot.....since most police never use their guns, and most gun owners never use their guns in self defense and when they do most of the time they do it without firing a shot.....

"Save" and "protect" -------- from what?

Didn't quite think this through, didja?

Guns save people from violent criminals, from dangerously mentally ill people, from governemnt out of control, from dangerous animals......guns are designed to save the lives of the users and the people the user wants to protect....

You didn't think it through....did you.....try to overcome your democrat controlled education...you will be a better person for overcoming it......

Didn't save people at Twin Peaks

More guns= More dead

Sir, I have hundreds of guns, none of them have ever hurt any person. That certainly isn't their entire purpose.

"hundreds of guns"? :rolleyes-41:

Somewhere between a hundred and hundred and fifty , not sure exactly without looking it up . Not even that unusual around here.

"Looking it up"? So it's all an abstraction to you?

Which also means if somebody made off with three or four of them you wouldn't even notice.
Thanks for that. Fuckin' brilliant.

Twin Peaks was an NRA fantasy

Armed civilians celebrating their second amendment rights. All that was missing was untrained armed employees adding to the shootout

Sir, I have hundreds of guns, none of them have ever hurt any person. That certainly isn't their entire purpose.

Somewhere between a hundred and hundred and fifty , not sure exactly without looking it up . Not even that unusual around here.

Which also means if somebody made off with three or four of them you wouldn't even notice.

Yes I would notice , since they are all in a safe room that someone would have to destroy something to get into . I would notice that.

And yes, I would have to get out my insurance inventory to see how many I had without actually counting them up.

Now, the important question is, why would you care?

And Esmeralda

Don't forget that the Democrats started welfare, and now we have had multiple generations who have known nothing but that ill-conceived program. As a matter of fact, Johnson even has a famous quote about it.

And now Obama is undoing the reform we did manage to get under Clinton...
Esmeralda

Actually, what I said is factual. The Democrats during Jim Crow were considered conservative.

conservative

noun
: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
What a dummy you are. So you admit the conservatives have always been the racists? Good job.

Yes I would notice , since they are all in a safe room that someone would have to destroy something to get into . I would notice that.

And yes, I would have to get out my insurance inventory to see how many I had without actually counting them up.

Because we live in a gun culture.

Thanks for the straight line.

So what if we do? Gun culture =/= murders

So what if we do? Gun culture =/= murders

Then why do those countries without our gun culture see one fifth of our murders?

And Esmeralda

Don't forget that the Democrats started welfare, and now we have had multiple generations who have known nothing but that ill-conceived program. As a matter of fact, Johnson even has a famous quote about it.

Esmeralda

Actually, what I said is factual. The Democrats during Jim Crow were considered conservative.

conservative

noun
: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
What a dummy you are. So you admit the conservatives have always been the racists? Good job.
Call them whatever you want, they've always been Democrats and they still are.

And Esmeralda

Esmeralda

conservative

noun
Call them whatever you want, they've always been Democrats and they still are.
Democrats are primarily liberal you dummy. :laugh:

screenshot_2015-05-17_23.14.39.png

Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant.
Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured.

Over 100 guns recovered.

Sounds like one of the worst crimes in modern American history, right?

Then why do the five men above look like they are waiting for food to be brought to them at a picnic? Smoking cigarettes, others using their cell phones, nobody in the world could guess that these men were even associated with such a horrible crime.

Instead, you'd think the man below was involved.
CFP8_tiVEAAOgZq.jpg

Why race is the main reason the murderous bloodbath in Waco was handled with velvet gloves

screenshot_2015-05-17_23.14.39.png

Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant.
Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured.

Over 100 guns recovered.

Sounds like one of the worst crimes in modern American history, right?

Then why do the five men above look like they are waiting for food to be brought to them at a picnic? Smoking cigarettes, others using their cell phones, nobody in the world could guess that these men were even associated with such a horrible crime.

Instead, you'd think the man below was involved.
CFP8_tiVEAAOgZq.jpg

Why race is the main reason the murderous bloodbath in Waco was handled with velvet gloves

They look like they are waiting for a bus......not even cuffed

Would black or hispanic gangs have received the same treatment after a shootout that left 9 dead?

Forum List

Back