Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

They look like they are waiting for a bus......not even cuffed

Would black or hispanic gangs have received the same treatment after a shootout that left 9 dead?

Here is what was deployed against Black protesters in Ferguson, Mo.....any questions ?
sniper-ferg.jpg

RTR42CXP.jpg

military1-ferg.jpg

You only need all that when you are confronting negroes

When dealing with "Good ole Boys" from Waco, you only need a curb with internet service nearby

And Esmeralda

Don't forget that the Democrats started welfare, and now we have had multiple generations who have known nothing but that ill-conceived program. As a matter of fact, Johnson even has a famous quote about it.

And now Obama is undoing the reform we did manage to get under Clinton...
Esmeralda

Actually, what I said is factual. The Democrats during Jim Crow were considered conservative.

conservative

noun
: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
What a dummy you are. So you admit the conservatives have always been the racists? Good job.
Call them whatever you want, they've always been Democrats and they still are.
Democrats are primarily liberal you dummy. :laugh:
No shit, Sherlock, you just made my point for me. Calling them conservatives doesn't MAKE them conservatives but the racists are always Democrats. Thanks, moron. :lol:

And Esmeralda

Don't forget that the Democrats started welfare, and now we have had multiple generations who have known nothing but that ill-conceived program. As a matter of fact, Johnson even has a famous quote about it.

Esmeralda

Actually, what I said is factual. The Democrats during Jim Crow were considered conservative.

conservative

noun
: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
What a dummy you are. So you admit the conservatives have always been the racists? Good job.

S.J. is a retard.

And Esmeralda

Esmeralda

conservative

noun
No shit, Sherlock, you just made my point for me. Calling them conservatives doesn't MAKE them conservatives but the racists are always Democrats. Thanks, moron. :lol:
Who enforced Jim Crow laws, Conservatives or Liberals?

I already know you will fail this again.
4i6Ckte.gif

And Esmeralda

Esmeralda

conservative

noun
Youre more retarded than I originally thought. I'm being serious.

Now watch carefully how Law enforcement treats a lone suspect because there was a fist fight in the 'hood

Watch how organized Violent white hoodlums are treated...

View image on Twitter
CFPY2fPWYAEpew3.png

Follow
Austin Statesman @statesman

See photos from the scene of a biker gang shooting at a Twin Peaks in Waco #TwinPeaksShooting http://atxne.ws/1e9BQhU

any questions ??

You fail to see the key difference.

It isn't about the color of the suspect's skin, nor is it even about the crime committed, it is about how the suspects react to the police once they get there. If the suspects cooperate, you go easier on them. If they fight and resist, you ratchet up, as a LEO you must ALWAYS have control of the scene. Blacks tend to fight more with cops at the scene, so blacks get treated rougher, it really is that simple.

Now watch carefully how Law enforcement treats a lone suspect because there was a fist fight in the 'hood

View image on Twitter
CFPY2fPWYAEpew3.png

Follow

See photos from the scene of a biker gang shooting at a Twin Peaks in Waco #TwinPeaksShooting http://atxne.ws/1e9BQhU

any questions ??

It isn't about the color of the suspect's skin, nor is it even about the crime committed, it is about how the suspects react to the police once they get there. If the suspects cooperate, you go easier on them. If they fight and resist, you ratchet up, as a LEO you must ALWAYS have control of the scene. Blacks tend to fight more with cops at the scene, so blacks get treated rougher, it really is that simple.

Like the guy that got killed because he'd sold loosies in the past?

It isn't about the color of the suspect's skin, nor is it even about the crime committed, it is about how the suspects react to the police once they get there. If the suspects cooperate, you go easier on them. ....

watch the video again and can you point out in the video when the Black dude resists...I did not catch that part.....thanks ....

View image on Twitter
CFPY2fPWYAEpew3.png

Follow

any questions ??

Like the guy that got killed because he'd sold loosies in the past?

Yep, he fought with police. Now , granted the cop DID use a choke hold that was banned by the NYPD, but the fact remains , HE chose to fight with the police, rather than just cooperating.

It isn't about the color of the suspect's skin, nor is it even about the crime committed, it is about how the suspects react to the police once they get there. If the suspects cooperate, you go easier on them. ....

watch the video again and can you point out in the video when the Black dude resists...I did not catch that part.....thanks ....

Did I or did I not say IN GENERAL? Because we both know I could find plenty of videos of black people peacefully being arrested as well as videos of whites being beaten by police for no reason.

Learn to
A) Read
B) Have an honest discussion.

Yep, he fought with police. Now , granted the cop DID use a choke hold that was banned by the NYPD, but the fact remains , HE chose to fight with the police, rather than just cooperating.

Cliven Bundy did not cooperate did he ...he confronted Police with weapons didn't he ...how come a Police boot did not go up his ass sideways like it should have....

And Esmeralda

Esmeralda

conservative

noun

S.J. is a retard.
No, retarded would be saying something like Amtrak is 100% funded by Congress. Right, Synthia?

And Esmeralda

Esmeralda

conservative

noun
Youre more retarded than I originally thought. I'm being serious.
Says the moron who doesn't know how to use apostrophes.

To this very day violent white thug Cliven Bundy continues to defy legal Court orders, continues to steal from tax payers and was able to get away with confronting Law enforcers with organized armed resistance ...let some Black guy try to pull such a stunt....Napalm would be used...

Forum List

Back