Breaking: Timeline of shooting in Vegas inaccurate...guard shot BEFORE shooting

It sucks when you've been proven wrong huh?

I thought more people on here were real men, sorry enough to say they're not.

This thread is not about assange and further replies about him will be reported. Keep the thread on topic.
Why are you talking about Assange?

83612252-d5e1-4fae-99d8-79131d4d79cd.png

Assange Warns About Vegas Shooting: ‘Almost All Terror Plots are Created by the FBI’

Food for thought an added bonus to the cop who was shot multiple times. Not much on MSM about it either.

I scrolled through Assange's Twitter page and did NOT find this. I think your source is full of shit...sucker.

Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) | Twitter

This link will take you directly to the tweet. K9, you gave up trying to find it too soon.

Julian Assange on Twitter

Last edited:
I agree it's a big difference. My guess is that it took 6 minutes for the SWAT team to be constructed and to decide what sort of risk was involved entering the room. They didn't know how many were inside, whether explosives were waiting for them, a trap on the door etc. It's extremely unfortunate and saddening. These things do take some time though, every situation is different, and time is critical, but so is the response.

Also, there was a camera set up, which would make them feel even less confident that there wasn't a larger risk to their own safety than usual.

It's a major descreptancy though and raises more questions than answers. In particular, why the inaccurate information from the start?

If it took 6 minutes before the shooter started shooting at the concert goers, why did they not empty or alert the concert venue??? WTF, that is crazy and disturbing. I thought Vegas was ready for an attack.

When are you going to look at my link TO TWITTER admit you're wrong?

Ok. Not only are you a loon, but you're also dishonest. It's time to put you on "ignore". Good bye.

Julian Assange did tweet those words. I just read it on his twitter

Ok. I checked again and found it. Assange's claim is beyond ludicrous.

Why is it ludicrous? Nothing surprises me. People are more informed than ever. Yes there is some crazy shit out there. But you can take all the information and think for yourself. The problem is you must be willing to accept some truths that are very disturbing.

When I was about 8 years old, my Dad always watched the news and would cuss at the TV. One day I asked him, "Daddy how do you know that man is telling you the truth?" I will never forget the look on his face.

If the authorities would stop changing the story we might be able to accept what they say. But they are all over the place and it makes zero sense. It is only human to want the answers and want them to be the reality, not fantasy.

Ok. Not only are you a loon, but you're also dishonest. It's time to put you on "ignore". Good bye.

Why is it ludicrous? Nothing surprises me. People are more informed than ever. Yes there is some crazy shit out there. But you can take all the information and think for yourself. The problem is you must be willing to accept some truths that are very disturbing.

When I was about 8 years old, my Dad always watched the news and would cuss at the TV. One day I asked him, "Daddy how do you know that man is telling you the truth?" I will never forget the look on his face.

If the authorities would stop changing the story we might be able to accept what they say. But they are all over the place and it makes zero sense. It is only human to want the answers and want them to be the reality, not fantasy.

The FBI is behind virtually all terrorist attacks? Lol.

The FBI is behind virtually all terrorist attacks? Lol.

I did not say that. I said we need some critical thinking.

That douchebag Sheriff is over his head. Why even hold "press conferences" if you refuse to answer any fucking question?

If he stayed behind and waited for backup, why did the cops go to the wrong floor? The guard that worked the hotel didn't know what floor he was on?

None of this adds up.

You obviously have never been in a hotel with all floors that look alike and he had just been shot. Perhaps he wasn't thinking clearly?

The hysteria over this minor glitch in the timeline is causing conspiracy theorists to lose their minds!

The man shot 200 rounds down the hall, through the door, doesn't matter. But the door looked down the hall anyway, so the rounds went through the door and down the hall. NOBODY ELSE THOUGHT TO CALL THE COPS AND REPORT THIS??? He had the 32nd floor to himself??? NOBODY ELSE UP THERE???
I know from the news of one call...the room below called when they heard the shooting and reported it was directly above them....

Also, the hall exit door to the stairwell next to the shooter's room was blocked and the cops could not get in on that floor through the stairwell until they got the door unjammed...the shooter screwed it shut... they probably did not want to walk down the hallway....:after what happened to the security guard....:eek:

Plus they had to evacuate the floor....call each room near him and have them leave i guess?

The media have fucked this whole story up from the second it started.

I'll wait till next year when all the facts are laid out.

Mandalay Bay doesn't have a 13th floor.

So the shooter was actually on the 31st floor!!!!

And 31 is the exact opposite of 13.

13 American colonies...13 British colonies

So many questions still unanswered
When you enter the elevator, you punch number 32. If you climb up the stairs, the floor number on the door says "32".
3 plus 2 = 5 which is the number for the 5th Amendment that affords me the "right to remain silent".

Where can I go to see the photos of the shooter laying on the floor with a bullet thru his head? Please flag me with the link. Thanks.

What led the guard to Paddocks door since shooting had not started? This is turning into a lying mess

-Geaux

Mandalay Bay doesn't have a 13th floor.

So the shooter was actually on the 31st floor!!!!

And 31 is the exact opposite of 13.

13 American colonies...13 British colonies

So many questions still unanswered
When you enter the elevator, you punch number 32. If you climb up the stairs, the floor number on the door says "32".
3 plus 2 = 5 which is the number for the 5th Amendment that affords me the "right to remain silent".

And, if you reverse the number 32, you get 23...and the 23rd Amendment gives District of Columbia electoral college votes.

Do you think he killed all those people because he doesn't think people in DC should be allowed to vote for President? Evidence is pointing that way.

What led the guard to Paddocks door since shooting had not started? This is turning into a lying mess

-Geaux

Maybe the guard was harassing Paddock, which is what triggered the shooting in the first place.

This is interesting. Seems that everything we heard was all wrong and based on assumptions. The guard was shot 6 minutes before the guy started shooting, so why did he stop when he did? If the guard was shot first, why did it take cops so long to figure out where this guy was?

This definitely produces a whole lot of questions.

Las Vegas gunman shot security guard a full six minutes before opening fire on concertgoers, police reveal
The timing of the shooting of the security guard is nothing to whirl up crazy theories over. It's a minor fact. The real mysteries here are motive, and the question of WHY Paddock stopped shooting. Both are fairly simply and easily explained, but police have their work cut out for them supporting these explanations.

-Geaux
According to the investigation (what I got out of it) is that Paddock must have seen the guard with the cameras he setup
...assumed the guard was coming for him and open fired through the doors. The suite doors seem to face down the hall....so he would have seen the guard coming from down the hall is my guess.

Forum List

Back