Breaking: Timeline of shooting in Vegas inaccurate...guard shot BEFORE shooting

The only conspiracy I think exists is the police chief trying to save face for his police force that responded to the wrong floor of the hotel after a very lengthy time period and potentially cost dozens of people their lives.

The only conspiracy I think exists is the police chief trying to save face for his police force that responded to the wrong floor of the hotel after a very lengthy time period and potentially cost dozens of people their lives.

The gunman fired for 7 or 8 minutes.

There is no possibility that police could have responded in time to save any lives, let alone "dozens".

You seem to not understand the situation. Have you ever been to Vegas?

There are more than 3,000 rooms in Mandalay Bay, on 45 floors.

How do they know it was "200 rounds" fired through the door and down the hallway? Different Gun used? Different hundred round clips? also using Bump stock? Did they pull 199 rounds out of sheetrock? one out of guards leg. Do they match the Gun? They already know this? count bullet holes in the door? They put this "200 round" information out very early on. day 2?

That AND the guard w/o a radio? Maint worker w/o a radio? Why have an un-armed guard w/o contact to the "boss"? not very useful is it. Or was it all "called down" and the Police bungled it up after that?
As Airplane Mech says...if the big boss Sheriff "lies" on day 2 about important stuff? what else can you trust after that? I see, they want to protect Vegas revenue. It is safe there. We are "on the ball" out here. Come on down.

There is no possibility that police could have responded in time to save any lives, let alone "dozens".

The gunman shot the guard 6 MINUTES before he began shooting into the crowd. They should have been enroute a full 6 minutes BEFORE the first civilian was shot.

Just how much time do cops need to respond in a city that has a police force the size of Vegas? And in such close proximity to a huge event like this concert, you KNOW there was an increased police force in the area. There always is, for security.

Last edited:

Or the fact that he was 64, and he chose the 32nd floor.

EXACTLY half his age.

That can't be just a coincidence!

83612252-d5e1-4fae-99d8-79131d4d79cd.png

Assange Warns About Vegas Shooting: ‘Almost All Terror Plots are Created by the FBI’

Food for thought an added bonus to the cop who was shot multiple times. Not much on MSM about it either.

#fakenews

WRONG AGAIN A.H.

21558875_472887579743090_406132806085716477_n.jpg

I heard this today too. It was the headline story on Drudge this afternoon. Guard gets shot, 5 minutes later valets report being hit by falling glass. Shooter opens fire for 11 minutes. An hour later SWAT breaches hotel room door.

So sad when you claim something is fake lmao, gawd you tredy's make the best idiots of yourselves CONSTANTLY...

Hey "Doctor" here is a clue for them. Go to the floor where the noise is coming from? The "GUARD" went to that floor for a reason, an alarm was going off. They KNEW the exact floor. Why say we are "searching" the Hotel? huh?

maybe next time....please take the Elevator.

I am getting so mad I am leaving the Boards! not just this board but all of them! I am leaving! Stop on me.

Jesus Campos, who was injured in the leg during the shooting, investigated "sounds of drilling" coming from the 32nd-floor room of the Mandalay Bay resort where killer Stephen Paddock was staying, authorities said at a late-afternoon press briefing.

Paddock, who had an arsenal of rifles and ammunition in his room, was drilling holes through a wall in preparation for his well-planned attack, which included not only firing bullets at the concert-goers below, but also the planting of at least 50 pounds of explosives in his car.

Paddock is believed to have been drilling holes either to install surveillance cameras, or to simply have openings to fire bullets through, Lombardo said.

Vegas mass killer shot a security guard minutes before carnage began

This was not the original story. This is also the first time drilling was mentioned. No report has a drill found in the rooms. He shot through broken windows. The cameras were on the cart and door peephole. They don't KNOW where the drill holes are?

Last edited:

Assange Warns About Vegas Shooting: ‘Almost All Terror Plots are Created by the FBI’

Food for thought an added bonus to the cop who was shot multiple times. Not much on MSM about it either.

#fakenews

Assange's alleged statement is pretty outrageous. It's both surprising and sad that some folks are so quick to believe it and repeat without doing any of their own due diligence.

The only ones who don't believe it are those so UNINFORMED and live up the Govt.s ass thinking how much they love them and oh the Gov. has never done evil to ppl. man you need to wake up .There is more crooked bs then your fantasy would even allow you to think past.
Have you closet livers ever heard of research or looking in the past better known as HISTORY gawd dam. lol

I first started to question the sheriff when he claimed the shooter planned to escape. Riiiight. The room was registered in his name.

He now looks like the keystone cops.

Two broken windows with falling glass. Go outside, look up.

How do they know it was "200 rounds" fired through the door and down the hallway? Different Gun used? Different hundred round clips? also using Bump stock? Did they pull 199 rounds out of sheetrock? one out of guards leg. Do they match the Gun? They already know this? count bullet holes in the door? They put this "200 round" information out very early on. day 2?

That AND the guard w/o a radio? Maint worker w/o a radio? Why have an un-armed guard w/o contact to the "boss"? not very useful is it. Or was it all "called down" and the Police bungled it up after that?
As Airplane Mech says...if the big boss Sheriff "lies" on day 2 about important stuff? what else can you trust after that? I see, they want to protect Vegas revenue. It is safe there. We are "on the ball" out here. Come on down.
200 rounds sounds like several magazines. the ones pictured were not that big. We see like 20 in the door (unless those are the drill holes lol).

Yep another one that makes us go hmmm. Remember, the claim is he was dead when they blew the door.

Lombardo also revised the date on which police believe Paddock checked into Mandalay Bay. While initially they said he had checked in on Sept. 28, three days before the shooting, they now believe he checked in on Sept. 25.

The sheriff also revealed that Paddock had started drilling a hole next to the door of his suite, but the drilling apparently was not completed, and officials weren’t sure what the hole was for.

Las Vegas gunman shot security guard a full six minutes before opening fire on concertgoers, police reveal

On Monday, Lombardo said security guard Jesus Campos was in a hallway of the Mandalay Bay hotel responding to a report of an open door when he heard drilling from Stephen Craig Paddock’s room.

Paddock, who had installed three cameras to monitor the approach to his suite, opened fire through the door, spraying 200 shots down the hall and wounding the guard, who alerted other security officials, Lombardo said.

Paddock had power tools and was attempting to drill a hole in an adjacent wall, perhaps to mount another camera or to point a rifle through, but he never completed the work, Lombardo said. He also drilled holes and bolted a metal bar to try to prevent the opening of an emergency exit stairwell door near the door of his room.

Sheriff: Shooter shot guard before he fired on concert-goers

Forum List

Back