BREAKING ---- Toss The Case: Jack Smith Admits He Included Inaccurate Information When Asking Judge to Hide Secret Twitter Search Warrant From Trump

It’s better for Trump if these Democrat/Biden fiascos go on for a while longer, especially now that Jack has been reduced to mere democrat level credibility. 😏
Only he's NOT a registered Democrat.....???

The sooner, the better, so we can get all of this over with and Trump can have his due process, then let the jury decide, LIKE ALL OTHERS that have been accused of a crime.

Dragging it out and stalling is planned torture in my book! :eek:

Justice delayed, is Justice denied.

Only he's NOT a registered Democrat.....???

The sooner, the better, so we can get all of this over with and Trump can have his due process, then let the jury decide, LIKE ALL OTHERS that have been accused of a crime.

Dragging it out and stalling is planned torture in my book! :eek:

Justice delayed, is Justice denied.

Tell that to the Jan 6 protesters who have been in prison for 2 1/2 years without a hearing or trial.

How about a link that's not to a zero credibility site?
Old Crap. How the fuck are ya, you moron?

You may once upon a time have heard something about the fallacy of “attacking the messenger.” Instead of contesting the facts of what was reported, you attack the news reporter. Very ignorant of you.

In point of fact, I posted a link earlier today to the decision itself. The report is absolutely true. I suspect that it wasn’t so much that Jack Smith lied. Instead, they have some standard kind of boilerplate language they use in such applications. Some dopey lawyer on his staff forgot to delete that particular lingo. Fair enough. Mistakes happen.

But the thing os: the judge went along with it. The real headline isn’t that this prosecutor “lied” to get the warrants. He would have gotten them even outside of that bogus allegation. The real headline is that the judge signed it without challenging the horseshit allegation at all.

Tell that to the Jan 6 protesters who have been in prison for 2 1/2 years without a hearing or trial.
Have you looked in to it to see why?

My understanding is the Sixers themselves delayed their trials with legal requests, and motions....?

This is grounds for dismissal. This guy is corrupt to the core.

Hate to burst your bubble but that’s not grounds to dismiss therefore the case will not get thrown out. That’s reality. Deal with it

They already had the tweets they needed from public postings. The warranted stuff is to confirm Trump posted it and not an aide that handles his Twitter acct....which they can get from ip address and identifiers for equipment used.

You're explaining.

You're losing.

1691732118600.png

1691732539682.png

1691732645588.png

Hate to burst your bubble but that’s not grounds to dismiss therefore the case will not get thrown out. That’s reality. Deal with it

Maybe Alvin Bragg can hand Jackie some deodorant he uses for that copious flop sweat, huh?

You all never learned common sense lessons, like the little boy who cried wolf. No one is listening any more. And the real wolf is on your side.

Maybe Alvin Bragg can hand Jackie some deodorant he uses for that copious flop sweat, huh?

You all never learned common sense lessons, like the little boy who cried wolf. No one is listening any more. And the real wolf is on your side.
Haha, nobody’s listening except for the courts and legal system and most of America…. And are you calling sleepy joe the wolf or somebody else?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Haha, nobody’s listening except for the courts and legal system and most of America…. And are you calling sleepy joe the wolf or somebody else?

"most of America"---no. And you know it.

Just your echo chamber now. And each of these has diminishing returns.

\Actually its you on the right who are explaining. If this was so, the judge would be saying it.

Oh wait--are we supposed to believe the justice system is fair now?

Interesting.

It will be really interesting when Democrats try to sell this to Blacks as a whole. Oh man, what a tangled web we weave....

Going through life being uninformed is not a choice for me.... I'm kinda anal.... with research and reading, and investigating, and getting to the truth....to the best of my ability.

Honey, you tell yourself that. But you do not read widely enough. That much is very blatantly obvious.

Forum List

Back