Breaking! Prosecutor Working With Jack Smith On The Trump Indictment Donated Thousands to Biden, Cory Booker, the Democratic National Committee

Try teaching me tomorrow, I'm too sleepy to be taught anything right now!
I hear ya, just read this tomorrow and note the date is in 2018, well before Gates n friends reased Covid in November 2019:

Apparently Democrats have been telling lies about that and saying it was Covid. Can't say I'm surprised. :dunno:

Their motto these days is "Lie, Cheat, And Steal".

It wasn't always like that, but it looks to me like that's how it is now.

......Yellow Freight declared bankruptcy. 30,000 jobs lost in the blink of an eye.....

But not to worry. Uncle Joe will fix it like he fucked fixed everything he put his fingers on.

And FYI. I don't give a shit what any other country is doing or has done. We live here.
Try a news outlet instead of garbage GOP propaganda someday, idiot.

More grounds to dismiss the case
These anti-Trump prosecutors are partisans on a grand scale. Read the latest revelation exposed.

The Gateway Pundit. Payday for you?

I hear ya, just read this tomorrow and note the date is in 2018, well before Gates n friends reased Covid in November 2019:

Apparently Democrats have been telling lies about that and saying it was Covid. Can't say I'm surprised. :dunno:

Their motto these days is "Lie, Cheat, And Steal".

It wasn't always like that, but it looks to me like that's how it is now.
"It'll just disappear"............... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

......Yellow Freight declared bankruptcy. 30,000 jobs lost in the blink of an eye.....

But not to worry. Uncle Joe will fix it like he fucked fixed everything he put his fingers on.

And FYI. I don't give a shit what any other country is doing or has done. We live here.
You must use a lot of tinfoil

Forum List

Back