🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

it'd be easier to suspend the law of gravity than to stop illegals from accessing welfare!
How do they do that? Every time I ask all I get is crickets and an occasional deflection. How do rhey get welfare checks and food stamps (or whatever it is called today)?

If you don't have a valid Social Security Number, how do you get ANY social services in the USA? In Canada, you apply for ANYTHING, and they check your Social Insurance Number, on the spot, when you're sitting in their office. This is why if find it difficult to believe that millions of people are getting benefits illegally in the USA.

Americans are obsessed with people getting benefits they're not entitled to. You spend MORE money preventing fraud, than you lose to fraud. Picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants. Means tests, drug tests, and other fraud prevention measures, cost MORE than the fraud they're supposed to prevent. This focus on preventing abuse is driving up the costs of these programs, and these are dollars which are being spent to pay government workers, not money that's going to those who apply for the programs.

When I see how easily right wingers are convinced of stuff that is TOTAL BULLSHIT, I strong suspect that the notion that illegal immigrants, who shun all contact with government workers like the plague, are getting billions more in government benefits than what they pay into government, just doesn't fly.
If you don't have a valid Social Security Number, how do you get ANY social services in the USA?

You do what millions do.

You steel a number.

neither Trump or the dumbasses on this board know who ends up paying for tariff's ..

pathetic aint it -

The U.S.consumer pays for the tariffs, at the same time the sellers in Mexico get less money.
Trump got what he wanted in doing this.
Mexico is sending it's foreign ambassador to talk.
This was his purpose in doing this tariff move.
TALKS!
If the talks fail, then they keep rising till we get a compromise.
Pathetic that many don't get it.

Wow...the DJI just broke 25,000....heading the wrong direction.

The DJI is now equal to what it was in Dec of 2017...18 months of zero growth.
Incorrect

You are incorrect

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You don’t own stocks. The average does not translate to per share value. Over last 15 months stocks mostly rose and many took the profit. Even with the recent decline most are above .
Saying that stocks are back to their late 2017 values has no support and You are incorrect,

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

29 Dec 2017 - the DJI opened at 24,849.63, today it is at 24,845.04. That is -0.09% growth since that day.

The same day the S&P opened at 2,689.15, today it is at 2,752.06. That is 2.40% growth since that day.

If you knew anything about the markets, you would know that is not good growth for 17 months time. 401ks and other retirement accounts rely on steady growth of the markets...something we have not had since the start of 2018.

all because of Trump's trade wars
When you live second to second like a Leftard you never can see the big picture.

and USA can restart bUilding tv in the USA or buy more tv outside the USA . I don't care about TV or avocados VS .

Agreed. He is trying to do something, where others have let countries shit all over us. They see us divided and are loving this. It’s going to take a while to reverse things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other countries have not “shit all over us”. The USA is the richest, most powerful nation in the world. The WTO, which Trump calls for the USA to ignore, was set up by Americans, in accordance with American trading rules and practices, and Trump calls it “anti-American”.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history, and every day we see why he lost $100 million a year for 10 years.
Don’t vote Trump next year then. Vote for tax increases and infanticide.

What they hell do you think you have been cheering for....tax increases....that is what a tariff is

Incorrect

You are incorrect

You don’t own stocks. The average does not translate to per share value. Over last 15 months stocks mostly rose and many took the profit. Even with the recent decline most are above .
Saying that stocks are back to their late 2017 values has no support and You are incorrect,

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

29 Dec 2017 - the DJI opened at 24,849.63, today it is at 24,845.04. That is -0.09% growth since that day.

The same day the S&P opened at 2,689.15, today it is at 2,752.06. That is 2.40% growth since that day.

If you knew anything about the markets, you would know that is not good growth for 17 months time. 401ks and other retirement accounts rely on steady growth of the markets...something we have not had since the start of 2018.

When you live second to second like a Leftard you never can see the big picture.

18 months of data is not "second to second" dumbfuck. But your head is too far up Trump's too see anything except for what he had for lunch.

Incorrect

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

----------------------------- USA SOVEREIGNTY is worth much more than your petty money wins and loses GGator .

Incorrect

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

18 months of data is not "second to second" dumbfuck. But your head is too far up Trump's too see anything except for what he had for lunch.
Yes, it is.

You Leftards can never see the big picture.

And looks like the TRUMP understands that and you money grubbers will be governed accordingly GGator and others .

next , i hear that we might go after 'remittances' from third world invaders that have jobs in the USA .

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

Agree with you but his stoppage of gov't for a record 31 days didn't help either

The ironic part is with his tax cuts proving a short term sugar boost we could have easily had higher than 3$ GDP growth for the year, but he was too stupid to let it ride and had to start a trade war with the whole world
Why didn't the moron gather our allies and approach China from power?? But no ,,he wants trade wars with Europe china and now Mexico Who's next?
-------------------------------------- FECK those allies . Trump may want all the power and glory when dealing with lesser nations Edward .

And looks like the TRUMP understands that and you money grubbers will be governed accordingly GGator and others .

I just truly hate you big government statist. Your devotion to the government and your hate of freedom makes you a far worse enemy than any illegal

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

Yes, it is.

You Leftards can never see the big picture.

The big thing you see is Trump’s ass right before you go back to kissing it

i don't follow finances , don't care about them . But i GUESS that the policies that TRUMP MAY be fixing came along long before TRUMP . So its just the 'clintons' . bushes' . mrobama and others that fecked thing up and YOU want to see those messed up policies continued . Only thing that matters to me is USA Sovereignty and military might GGator .

i don't follow finances , don't care about them . But i GUESS that the policies that TRUMP MAY be fixing came along long before TRUMP . So its just the 'clintons' . bushes' . mrobama and others that fecked thing up and YOU want to see those messed up policies continued . Only thing that matters to me is USA Sovereignty and military might GGator .

Too damn bad liberty and freedom don’t mean anything to you.

I just truly hate you big government statist. Your devotion to the government and your hate of freedom makes you a far worse enemy than any illegal

------------------------------------------ LOOTING America , yes they did , espcially the 'mexicans' .

------------------------------------ just leave my guns and me ALONE and thats enough FREEDOM for me GGator .

------------------------------------ just leave my guns and me ALONE and thats enough FREEDOM for me GGator .

I do pity you

---------------------------------- what do you know about America and Americans after growing up in 'iran' GGator ??

Forum List

Back