🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration

Trump is a one trick pony...and that one trick does not work.
Lol
You need to start acting like a marine.... marine

The day you grow some balls and go stand on the yellow footprints and 3 months later earn the title of US Marine, then you can tell Marines how to act. Till such time you are the equivalent of some fat moron sitting in that stands at a baseball game heckling the professional athletes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No wonder they support the draft dodging AH

I support Trump when he does the right thing. But this one tool for all problems just underlies Trump’s lack of intelligence.

Or your ability to be objective and not spew media talking points. Of course you and your ilk completely ignore the non stop obstruction and refusal by democrats to do anything to help.

Lol
He doesn't have any honor.
How can you say that even in jest supporting a crook a draft dodger, while bashing a marine ?
You're a traitor. And it wasn't said in jest. My wife is a Marine and you wouldn't make a pimple on her ass.

How does it feel to be the lesser person in the marriage?

Wonderful to be married to a real patriot!
My wife is

How can you say that even in jest supporting a crook a draft dodger, while bashing a marine ?
You're a traitor. And it wasn't said in jest. My wife is a Marine and you wouldn't make a pimple on her ass.

My wife is
Fake news.

Lol

The day you grow some balls and go stand on the yellow footprints and 3 months later earn the title of US Marine, then you can tell Marines how to act. Till such time you are the equivalent of some fat moron sitting in that stands at a baseball game heckling the professional athletes.

I support Trump when he does the right thing. But this one tool for all problems just underlies Trump’s lack of intelligence.

Or your ability to be objective and not spew media talking points. Of course you and your ilk completely ignore the non stop obstruction and refusal by democrats to do anything to help.
They didn't walk out of infrastructure meeting

Lol

I am not the one that lacks the ability to be objective. You cannot bring yourself to say a single negative thing about Trump while I have 100s of post supporting him on everything from his SCOTUS picks to his desire to pull the troops out of the Middle East to his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt.

If you had even a hint of objectivity you would have to admit that tariffs are not the right answer to every issue.

Lol

It is good your family has one at least.

Wow...the DJI just broke 25,000....heading the wrong direction.

The DJI is now equal to what it was in Dec of 2017...18 months of zero growth.
Incorrect

You are incorrect

You don’t own stocks. The average does not translate to per share value. Over last 15 months stocks mostly rose and many took the profit. Even with the recent decline most are above .
Saying that stocks are back to their late 2017 values has no support and You are incorrect,

I have known many Euro girls with anchor babies and none of them got welfare checks. Some food stamps and Medicaid for the American baby. Nothing for mom.
----------------------------- well , they get free stuff , doesn't matter if you know what they get . They get FREE Stuff plus they then send their anchor babies to taxpayer paid school . School lunches , free medical and other Free stuff . See the border , then get sent to the Doctor , get fed and then free transport to anywhere they want to go into the USA as they get a pat on the head and a kiss Camp .
1,000 per day per illegal
Free housing, medical, food, health care, jailing get expensive very quickly
If Americans knew that each illegal costs each taxpayer $100 per day....,we’ll you libbies better hope that most never do the math
You can't back that up. Sounds like propaganda to me. Crap put out by extremist right-wing hate sites, FOX or ......
I get “agrees” and you and your kind get “funny”

That is because you are part of the cult and they are not allowed to disagree with you

There are no cults but you fact absent emotional libs like to make up things.

Incorrect

You are incorrect

You don’t own stocks. The average does not translate to per share value. Over last 15 months stocks mostly rose and many took the profit. Even with the recent decline most are above .
Saying that stocks are back to their late 2017 values has no support and You are incorrect,

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

29 Dec 2017 - the DJI opened at 24,849.63, today it is at 24,845.04. That is -0.09% growth since that day.

The same day the S&P opened at 2,689.15, today it is at 2,752.06. That is 2.40% growth since that day.

If you knew anything about the markets, you would know that is not good growth for 17 months time. 401ks and other retirement accounts rely on steady growth of the markets...something we have not had since the start of 2018.

all because of Trump's trade wars

Reuter’s didn't publish that the Mexican president was begging Trump for a meeting. That is part is made up, aka fake news.
Slicing bacon now.

hmmmm....bacon....everything is better with bacon!

----------------------------- well , they get free stuff , doesn't matter if you know what they get . They get FREE Stuff plus they then send their anchor babies to taxpayer paid school . School lunches , free medical and other Free stuff . See the border , then get sent to the Doctor , get fed and then free transport to anywhere they want to go into the USA as they get a pat on the head and a kiss Camp .
1,000 per day per illegal
Free housing, medical, food, health care, jailing get expensive very quickly
If Americans knew that each illegal costs each taxpayer $100 per day....,we’ll you libbies better hope that most never do the math
You can't back that up. Sounds like propaganda to me. Crap put out by extremist right-wing hate sites, FOX or ......
I get “agrees” and you and your kind get “funny”

That is because you are part of the cult and they are not allowed to disagree with you

There are no cults but you fact absent emotional libs like to make up things.

There is a Trump cult just like there was (or maybe still is) an Obama cult.

There is no difference between you blind followers of Trump and the blind followers of Obama.

He has tried but members of his own party blocked him, and liberal judges. There are one of two things that will happen with these tariffs. Either Mexico will close their border, or jobs will leave Mexico and come here. Either way is a win for us.

If trade with Mexico is inhibited many US companies will
(1) pass the import costs on to the US consumer
(2) lay off workers
(3) close production plants
(4) you get the idea ..........

What a surprise, the best you got is a "funny" icon. How about getting back to us when you have a fricken clue.

it's called an 'emoji' ............... not a "funny" icon ............

I already posted what will happen if Trump continues on this path:
US companies will
(1) pass the import (tariff) costs on to the US consumer
(2) lay off workers @ US production plants
(3) close US production plants
(4) catching on, yet?

Great, so you still don't have a fricken clue.

No, you don't have an inkling

Ok, kid, here's a chance to dazzle us with your brilliance.
If the production workers are in the U.S., and the production plant is in the U.S.
What is the product doing in Mexico?

Incorrect

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

29 Dec 2017 - the DJI opened at 24,849.63, today it is at 24,845.04. That is -0.09% growth since that day.

The same day the S&P opened at 2,689.15, today it is at 2,752.06. That is 2.40% growth since that day.

If you knew anything about the markets, you would know that is not good growth for 17 months time. 401ks and other retirement accounts rely on steady growth of the markets...something we have not had since the start of 2018.

Agree with you but his stoppage of gov't for a record 31 days didn't help either

Incorrect

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

Agree with you but his stoppage of gov't for a record 31 days didn't help either

The ironic part is with his tax cuts proving a short term sugar boost we could have easily had higher than 3$ GDP growth for the year, but he was too stupid to let it ride and had to start a trade war with the whole world

Thank God for Trump...I don't know about the rest of you but I'm fed up with nations walking all over us....if you think our lives can't get better by holding these nations in check and being America first you are mistaken.....

Incorrect

You are incorrect

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

The ironic part is with his tax cuts proving a short term sugar boost we could have easily had higher than 3$ GDP growth for the year, but he was too stupid to let it ride and had to start a trade war with the whole world
Why didn't the moron gather our allies and approach China from power?? But no ,,he wants trade wars with Europe china and now Mexico Who's next?

neither Trump or the dumbasses on this board know who ends up paying for tariff's ..

pathetic aint it -

it'd be easier to suspend the law of gravity than to stop illegals from accessing welfare!
How do they do that? Every time I ask all I get is crickets and an occasional deflection. How do rhey get welfare checks and food stamps (or whatever it is called today)?

If you don't have a valid Social Security Number, how do you get ANY social services in the USA? In Canada, you apply for ANYTHING, and they check your Social Insurance Number, on the spot, when you're sitting in their office. This is why if find it difficult to believe that millions of people are getting benefits illegally in the USA.

Americans are obsessed with people getting benefits they're not entitled to. You spend MORE money preventing fraud, than you lose to fraud. Picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants. Means tests, drug tests, and other fraud prevention measures, cost MORE than the fraud they're supposed to prevent. This focus on preventing abuse is driving up the costs of these programs, and these are dollars which are being spent to pay government workers, not money that's going to those who apply for the programs.

When I see how easily right wingers are convinced of stuff that is TOTAL BULLSHIT, I strong suspect that the notion that illegal immigrants, who shun all contact with government workers like the plague, are getting billions more in government benefits than what they pay into government, just doesn't fly.

and USA can restart bUilding tv in the USA or buy more tv outside the USA . I don't care about TV or avocados VS .

Agreed. He is trying to do something, where others have let countries shit all over us. They see us divided and are loving this. It’s going to take a while to reverse things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other countries have not “shit all over us”. The USA is the richest, most powerful nation in the world. The WTO, which Trump calls for the USA to ignore, was set up by Americans, in accordance with American trading rules and practices, and Trump calls it “anti-American”.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history, and every day we see why he lost $100 million a year for 10 years.
Don’t vote Trump next year then. Vote for tax increases and infanticide.

Forum List

Back