🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

You don’t own stocks. The average does not translate to per share value. Over last 15 months stocks mostly rose and many took the profit. Even with the recent decline most are above .
Saying that stocks are back to their late 2017 values has no support and You are incorrect,

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

29 Dec 2017 - the DJI opened at 24,849.63, today it is at 24,845.04. That is -0.09% growth since that day.

The same day the S&P opened at 2,689.15, today it is at 2,752.06. That is 2.40% growth since that day.

If you knew anything about the markets, you would know that is not good growth for 17 months time. 401ks and other retirement accounts rely on steady growth of the markets...something we have not had since the start of 2018.

all because of Trump's trade wars
When you live second to second like a Leftard you never can see the big picture.

18 months of data is not "second to second" dumbfuck. But your head is too far up Trump's too see anything except for what he had for lunch.
Yes, it is.

You Leftards can never see the big picture.

The big thing you see is Trump’s ass right before you go back to kissing it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I drink your tears of anguish like a 25 year old bottle of Opus One.

are you also 'muslim' like 'obamas' main adviser ' valery jarret' GGator .

Trump's new rage tariffs have large implications: They signal to allies that US is no longer a reliable trading partner

I'm telling you, there's a big opening for Dems to go after Trump's trade recklessness
But you are an idiot who will say anything.

i don't follow finances , don't care about them . But i GUESS that the policies that TRUMP MAY be fixing came along long before TRUMP . So its just the 'clintons' . bushes' . mrobama and others that fecked thing up and YOU want to see those messed up policies continued . Only thing that matters to me is USA Sovereignty and military might GGator .
Do the 11 dead and 6 injured at Va beach bother you ?? Maybe if ah in the WH would worry about mass shootings instead of tariffs we might be better off

Great day for America's future today.

- Trump REALLY blew it with the Mexican tariffs...excellent.
- The markets HATED them and many economic groups are even thinking of suing the orange walrus over them...excellent.
- Trump will HAVE to back off them or risk a recession...fantastic.
- He is clearly getting more desperate...excellent.
- The China mess is VERY slowly starting to bite...excellent.
- The DOW is now DOWN since beginning of 2018 (17 months)...excellent.
- Almost all economic indicators look bad...excellent (sad, but necessary).

A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA, PEOPLE.

(tough for now, good for America's future...no pain, no gain).

Trump IS the enemy of America - he is a cancer...America's 21'st century Hitler (minus the antisemitism). And the Federal Reserve IS the enemy of free enterprise. To destroy both, the economy must suffer in the short term. Sad but true.

Right now, destroying Trump as POTUS is the far greater priority. The Fed will come later.

And Trump took a BIG step to his political death today...FANTASTIC (though he and his minions are far too stupid/ignorant to see it).

A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT WEEK for America in her battle to free herself from the tyranny of Donald Trump and his Nazi-like minions.

Last edited:
Trump's new rage tariffs have large implications: They signal to allies that US is no longer a reliable trading partner

I'm telling you, there's a big opening for Dems to go after Trump's trade recklessness
But you are an idiot who will say anything.
-------------------------------------- BBro is a good guy , i appreciate his postings CNM .

I own a lot of stocks.

Here are the facts...

29 Dec 2017 - the DJI opened at 24,849.63, today it is at 24,845.04. That is -0.09% growth since that day.

The same day the S&P opened at 2,689.15, today it is at 2,752.06. That is 2.40% growth since that day.

If you knew anything about the markets, you would know that is not good growth for 17 months time. 401ks and other retirement accounts rely on steady growth of the markets...something we have not had since the start of 2018.

all because of Trump's trade wars
When you live second to second like a Leftard you never can see the big picture.

18 months of data is not "second to second" dumbfuck. But your head is too far up Trump's too see anything except for what he had for lunch.
Yes, it is.

The only thing you drink is Trump's piss

i don't follow finances , don't care about them . But i GUESS that the policies that TRUMP MAY be fixing came along long before TRUMP . So its just the 'clintons' . bushes' . mrobama and others that fecked thing up and YOU want to see those messed up policies continued . Only thing that matters to me is USA Sovereignty and military might GGator .

Too damn bad liberty and freedom don’t mean anything to you.

---------------------------------- what do you know about America and Americans after growing up in 'iran' GGator ??

I spent about 8% of my life there, but it did give me a good perspective on what a country is like that does not have freedom and liberty. That is why I am not satisfied to sit in my basement and stroke my guns like you. You take all this for granted, never doing a thing to earn it or defend it.

Yes, it is.

You sound very upset

Yes, it is.

You sound very upset

I am. I hate it when the country is getting fucked by the moron in the White House. I hated it when Bush II did it, I hated it when Obama did it and I hate it when Trump does it.

Sometimes I wish I could be a mindless follower like you, just take what you are fed and never have a thought of your own. They say that ignorance is bliss, and you are living proof of that.

most Shootings are always unpleasant , didn't hear about todays if thats what you talk about Edward . But yeah , other than thoughts and prayers i don't dwell on them so may thet 'rip' Edward .

Yes, it is.

You sound very upset
------------------------------ as a guess i would say that GG is fuming and frantic .

Yes, it is.

---------------------------------------------- yep , even the insults from 'GGator ' are getting pretty silly and childlike eh ??

Yes, it is.

You sound very upset
------------------------------ as a guess i would say that GG is fuming and frantic .

not frantic, I have a decade before I retire. Plenty of time to recover from the 18 months of stagnation. But I am pretty annoyed at the stupidity of our POTUS

aw haw , [chuckle] --- Go Trump . Watch your back as the government traitors are warming up to see how they can feck you up !!

You sound very upset

not frantic, I have a decade before I retire. Plenty of time to recover from the 18 months of stagnation. But I am pretty annoyed at the stupidity of our POTUS
---------------------------------- GOOD to know GGator !!

but like my DAD said in about 1958 . He said that the USA is more important than money to GOOD Americans . He went on to say that money is most important to unamerican whores and criminals though GGator !!

but like my DAD said in about 1958 . He said that the USA is more important than money to GOOD Americans . He went on to say that money is most important to unamerican whores and criminals though GGator !!

Does your dad know that you worship a man that thinks money is the ultimate measuring stick?

I LOVE IT WHEN TRUMP TRIES SOMETHING MACROECONOMICALLY.

IT ALWAYS FAILS.

AND HE LOOKS STUPID.

Forum List

Back