🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

So wait... the president can stop the inflow of goods into the country... but not something illegal called... illegal immigrants?

The system needs to be fixed.

threatening a 5%/month tariff increase on Mexico unless they stop illegal immigration is a political ploy because nobody in their right mind would think that was possible in 5 years, let alone 5 months. It pressures people to pressure democrats to stop illegal immigration by.......building a wall LOL. Man is obsessed with his wall.

Agreed. He is trying to do something, where others have let countries shit all over us. They see us divided and are loving this. It’s going to take a while to reverse things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other countries have not “shit all over us”. The USA is the richest, most powerful nation in the world. The WTO, which Trump calls for the USA to ignore, was set up by Americans, in accordance with American trading rules and practices, and Trump calls it “anti-American”.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history, and every day we see why he lost $100 million a year for 10 years.
Don’t vote Trump next year then. Vote for tax increases and infanticide.

What they hell do you think you have been cheering for....tax increases....that is what a tariff is

Dims are all about taxes. But everything will be free. You think Obama letting every country shit on us was ok? You think it’s going to change overnight? If they stop their bullshit, the tariff goes away. But Creepy joe will look out for you. He wants to smell your hair.

Why do all you lefties talk like you are some how right of me?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
------------------------------- didn't ask me BUT to me you are simply a 'statist' or 'globalist' in the mold of the 'bushs' , clintoons , and 'mrobama . i think that statist is the right word . You just want things to remain as they are plus to you you don't care about the USA being gone and thats whats happening with this 'invasion' and the importaion of third worlders . I think that thats a trait you share with the 'bush'es' , obamas and the 'clintoons' and other big wigs GGator .

Other countries have not “shit all over us”. The USA is the richest, most powerful nation in the world. The WTO, which Trump calls for the USA to ignore, was set up by Americans, in accordance with American trading rules and practices, and Trump calls it “anti-American”.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history, and every day we see why he lost $100 million a year for 10 years.
Don’t vote Trump next year then. Vote for tax increases and infanticide.

What they hell do you think you have been cheering for....tax increases....that is what a tariff is

Dims are all about taxes. But everything will be free. You think Obama letting every country shit on us was ok? You think it’s going to change overnight? If they stop their bullshit, the tariff goes away. But Creepy joe will look out for you. He wants to smell your hair.

Why do all you lefties talk like you are some how right of me?

------------------------------- didn't ask me BUT to me you are simply a 'statist' or 'globalist' in the mold of the 'bushs' , clintoons , and 'mrobama . i think that statist is the right word . You just want things to remain as they are plus to you you don't care about the USA being gone and thats whats happening with this 'invasion' and the importaion of third worlders . I think that thats a trait you share with the 'bush'es' , obamas and the 'clintoons' and other big wigs GGator .

Dims stand for nothing. Your rulers keep raising their salaries, but haven’t passed any bills. They’ve done nothing. They have no problem giving more free shit to people who never worked a day in their lifetime. People who claim PTSD because they shoot heroin, but would never consider serving their country. It’s all free, with your tax dollars. Let’s talk green new deal, and unicorns and rainbows [emoji304]. You should go out and protest for them. I’ll do my protesting on Election Day. It will be quick.

i think that its all BS that many 'conservatives' have swallowed . 'bushes' and others call themselves conservatives and dummies lap it up . Took me many years to recognize until 2004 when i stopped voting 'republican' but 'bushs' and similar are no where near being conservative . TRUMP no matter if 'dem or repub' is the closest i have ever seen to being conservative on things Butch .

You are the one that only wants your guns so you can sit in your basement and hug them tight. I want freedom and liberty, if we "save" America from the invading horde and lose our freedom in the process, what is the point?

Also, I do not support illegal immigration, never have, never will. I have laid out a 3 part plan on this forum a number of times that has a 100% success rate.

You tell yourself that because I do not agree with Trump's methods that I must support illegal immigration. you do that because you have to, because of your worship of Trump you cannot even fathom someone that would dare to disagree with your god.

You are the one that only wants your guns so you can sit in your basement and hug them tight. I want freedom and liberty, if we "save" America from the invading horde and lose our freedom in the process, what is the point?

Also, I do not support illegal immigration, never have, never will. I have laid out a 3 part plan on this forum a number of times that has a 100% success rate.

You tell yourself that because I do not agree with Trump's methods that I must support illegal immigration. you do that because you have to, because of your worship of Trump you cannot even fathom someone that would dare to disagree with your god.
------------------------------ the 'bushes' want legal immigration and ALL importation of third worlder is the problem GGator .

---------------------------- i don't care what you agree with or don't agree with . Your type simply needs to be crushed GGator . [go Trump]

The major unanswered question that is facing us right now, is whether or not Trump can do to the rest of America what he has already done to the Midwest farmers, in his less than 2 remaining years in office. The stock market seems to be betting that he can.

If trade with Mexico is inhibited many US companies will
(1) pass the import costs on to the US consumer
(2) lay off workers
(3) close production plants
(4) you get the idea ..........

What a surprise, the best you got is a "funny" icon. How about getting back to us when you have a fricken clue.

it's called an 'emoji' ............... not a "funny" icon ............

I already posted what will happen if Trump continues on this path:
US companies will
(1) pass the import (tariff) costs on to the US consumer
(2) lay off workers @ US production plants
(3) close US production plants
(4) catching on, yet?

Great, so you still don't have a fricken clue.

No, you don't have an inkling

Ok, kid, here's a chance to dazzle us with your brilliance.
If the production workers are in the U.S., and the production plant is in the U.S.
What is the product doing in Mexico?

I will offer you one example:
In 2007 John Deere closed a production facility in Coon Rapids, MN & moved that production to a new facility in Satillo, Mexico.
This is a component production facility that produces hydraulic cylinders.
The cylinders are shipped (exported) to the US from Mexico, to the JD Moline, IL facility.
Even though those Mexican produced parts are made by a US manufacturer in Mexico, any tariff on those parts will increase the costs for any piece of US assembled product.
Are you too dumb ass to get it, yet???????????????

and conversation is fine but you have lost if TRUMP does what he says he will do GGator .

Last edited:
What a surprise, the best you got is a "funny" icon. How about getting back to us when you have a fricken clue.

US companies will
(4) catching on, yet?

If the production workers are in the U.S., and the production plant is in the U.S.

In 2007 John Deere closed a production facility in Coon Rapids, MN & moved that production to a new facility in Satillo, Mexico.
The cylinders are shipped (exported) to the US from Mexico, to the JD Moline, IL facility.
Even though those Mexican produced parts are made by a US manufacturer in Mexico, any tariff on those parts will increase the costs for any piece of US assembled product.

I understand how tariffs work, dumbass. The price of those parts made is Mexico will go up. So the parent company (John Deere) now has a choice, continue making the parts in Mexico and paying the tariff, or move the production facility back to Coon Rapids, MN....evidently you're too dumb to get it.

US companies will
(4) catching on, yet?

I understand how tariffs work, dumbass. The price of those parts made is Mexico will go up. So the parent company (John Deere) now has a choice, continue making the parts in Mexico and paying the tariff, or move the production facility back to Coon Rapids, MN....evidently you're too dumb to get it.

In 2005 & 2006 JD actually discussed moving the hydraulic cylinder production to several countries; China, Mexico, Italy, Scotland, etc., pretty much everywhere except the US.

Corporate greed is corporate greed.

FUCK John Deere & FUCK any other US company that puts profit above all else.

FUCK them all.

Deere can move their plant to Hell for all folks care.

---------------------------- i don't care what you agree with or don't agree with . Your type simply needs to be crushed GGator . [go Trump]

Yep your type always want to crush freedom and liberty...that is what you live for

President Trump is the first president in a long, long while that cares about the White Working Class...and he understands how the democratic party has hurt the white working class by shipping good jobs oveseas....America must take care of Ameicans first and perhaps once the American middle class is restored then we can indulge in some charity work...but it should be on a personal level...or by churches....the government has no business sending our tax monies overseas to help foreign folks whilst folks here at home have been and are being neglected......Ameica First boyos.

Why Tariffs Will Benefit American Consumers

Forum List

Back