🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

President Trump is the first president in a long, long while that cares about the White Working Class...

The what? The white slaves of the USA?

and he understands how the democratic party has hurt the white working class by shipping good jobs oveseas....

¿What means this concrete?

GM for example was about 70 years the owner of the German company "Opel", which was once the biggest car manufacturer in Europe when GM bought it. They were not able to make profits with Opel and sold it. Now Opel makes profits again.

German car manufactureres had titanic problems to start a business in the USA. It was difficult to make car factories in the USA. The German companies are now the greatest car exporter of the USA. And suddenly comes Trump and it is nearly impossible to sell German cars "made in the USA" in China any longer.

America must take care of Ameicans first and perhaps once the American middle class is restored then we can indulge in some charity work...but it should be on a personal level...or by churches....the government has no business sending our tax monies overseas to help foreign folks whilst folks here at home have been and are being neglected......Ameica First boyos.

Who ever in history forced any US-American to buy Chinese or European goods or to have to do business with a Chinese and/or European company? And why do you think why foreigners buy and sell something in the USA? Because they like to destroy the US-American economy? Only your government thinks when it destroys the economy of other countries then this is good for the world.

I - a member of a tribe of foreign folks - have spoken. May Manitou always be with his people.

Last edited:
bah past failures have nothing to do with who makes cars in the USA today
my friend had an old opel
they maybe back one day

parts from mexican plants
rut roh ...this could get nasty ..........goood

Other german mutlinationals have some pretty big footprints in the USA ....
cheap energy and low corporate taxes .....we're open for business
anyone who wants to make anything here or expand cmon over

meanwhile

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is mulling its legal options in response to the president’s plan for duties, the group said Friday.

i expected nothing less from the anti American open borders globalist whore Chamber of Commerce

Hipster and progressive ass wipe alert !!!!!!
Avocado prices could spike because of Trump's threats to tax Mexican goods
panic fags!!!!!

and finally a globalist commie lap dog speaks.
Mexico’s President to Donald Trump: America Is for Migrants
NEIL MUNRO 31 May 2019
Poor people have a right to migrate to the United States, and migrants should not be stopped by force, according to a letter from Mexico’s president to U.S. President Donald Trump.

President López Obrador’s May 30 letter, provided by the Wall Street Journal, claimed a migrant’s “right for justice,” saying:

President Trump. Social problems are not resolved by taxes or coercive measures. How do you transform the country of fraternity for the world’s migrants into a ghetto, a closed space, where migrants are stigmatized, mistreated, persecuted, expelled and the right for justice is canceled to those who tirelessly seek to live free of misery?
The letter also suggested that poor Mexicans have a right to migrate into the United States: “It is worth remembering that, within a short period of time, Mexicans will not need to migrate into the United States and that migration will become optional, not compulsory.”

Obrador’s letter did not formally reject or accept Trump’s demand that Mexico block the huge Central American migration into the United States, nor did it directly denounce Trump’s threat to impose rising tariffs on Mexico.

Instead, it repeatedly claimed poor people have a right to move into the United States.

you have the right to lick our balls

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration

I don't know if this was the wisest move just as I don't know if a lot of the President's thinking outside the box initiatives are the wisest move. But I think he had to do something, and since Congress won't act, this was pretty much the only tool he has at his disposal.

The Border Patrol is completely overwhelmed, and can't do their jobs effectively because of the tens of thousands already here that they have to take care of. And Mexico is doing nothing to help, in fact seem to be helping the migrants. We'll see how it turns out.
Foxfyre, do you remember when Trump told Feinstein he would pass her immigrtion plan on camera, then backed out when he found he could use immigration as a weapon, and McConnell wouldn't let the plan come to the floor? Nah, probably not, since it was about a year ago...about a thousand 'crises' ago. But some HAVE tried to bring up a plan for debate. Congress not acting on immigration is exactly what Trump wants, so using Congress' inaction as Trump's excuse is a circle-jerk.

The President is not known to make idle threats. And he does not do things deliberately to hurt people like the Democrats do. He is serious about wanting to secure the border. So I don't think you're reading way back then accurately at all.
All his threats are idle. I suppose you do not remember his threats against Kim Jong Un before the fell in love over his missle testing...which is still being done. And his call of treason for investigating possible crimes is specifically designed to hurt people.

Mexico has facilitated the flow of illegal immigrants into America for DECADES because it benefits them tremendously. They owe us a ton, a 5% tariff doesn't even make a dent in what they have extracted from us. More to come. BTW doesn't Mexico have a new President? Amway? Alpo? Something like that. Geez that guy is more camera shy than Mueller.
You have no idea what the fuck you are even saying. It just sounds good like someone on Fox News would tell you, but it isn’t based on actual facts.
I know exactly what I am saying because I have lived near the Mexican border for decades and also traveled extensively in Mexico. You on the other hand are an over-emotional under-informed Liberal who lacks understanding on just about everything.

I don't doubt that every liar knows exactly what he says. What about this:

----
Darling thinks lawmakers on both sides of the aisle need to come together to work toward immigration reform while agreeing on a budget that provides for more than fencing, but not a wall. He also thinks the US needs to help Mexico focus on reducing the amount of money and influence the drug cartels have, and that Border Patrol needs more support and social workers to help with the influx of asylum seekers.

McAllen, a city of roughly 142,000 people that's located along the Rio Grande, has a strong economic relationship with the Mexican border city of Reynosa right across the river. Darling told Reuters a wall would make daily life difficult in this regard.

"We have tens of thousands of people go back and forth every day," Darling said. "You can't just shut this place down."
-----

Source: Mayor of McAllen, Texas, where Trump is visiting, doesn't support the president's border wall
-----

Tell me what Donald Trump likes to do against the drug consumption within the USA, which seems to be a main reason for problems in South America including the death of many people (- also lots of people who are fighting for the USA against the own people on reason of war against drugs). Would it not be much more better for their own prosperity to produce drugs legally and to let send this drugs in the USA without taking any care? (What also will automatically happen when they don't have enough money to fight against drugs) This could minimize the might of the drug cartels within the own countries and bring more peace into the South American societies. And are you really sure a wall and/or tariffs will help in this case? For 1000% profit some people will dive with a submarine full of drugs over mountains. Perhaps a new future for Captain Ahab Trump, the buccaneer from US-Americas grace?

Last edited:
Democrats should pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see how badly their inaction is hurting our country.

Great, so you still don't have a fricken clue.

No, you don't have an inkling

Ok, kid, here's a chance to dazzle us with your brilliance.
If the production workers are in the U.S., and the production plant is in the U.S.
What is the product doing in Mexico?

I will offer you one example:
In 2007 John Deere closed a production facility in Coon Rapids, MN & moved that production to a new facility in Satillo, Mexico.
This is a component production facility that produces hydraulic cylinders.
The cylinders are shipped (exported) to the US from Mexico, to the JD Moline, IL facility.
Even though those Mexican produced parts are made by a US manufacturer in Mexico, any tariff on those parts will increase the costs for any piece of US assembled product.
Are you too dumb ass to get it, yet???????????????

I understand how tariffs work, dumbass. The price of those parts made is Mexico will go up. So the parent company (John Deere) now has a choice, continue making the parts in Mexico and paying the tariff, or move the production facility back to Coon Rapids, MN....evidently you're too dumb to get it.

In 2005 & 2006 JD actually discussed moving the hydraulic cylinder production to several countries; China, Mexico, Italy, Scotland, etc., pretty much everywhere except the US.

Corporate greed is corporate greed.

FUCK John Deere & FUCK any other US company that puts profit above all else.

FUCK them all.

Deere can move their plant to Hell for all folks care.

Huh? Not quite sure what your position is now. No doubt they originally moved their plant to take advantage of lower labor rates and/or lower tax rates. Now if some of those tax rate benefits are removed (due to tariffs) you want to piss and moan? Or you just want to piss and moan because Trump is doing it?

No, you don't have an inkling

If the production workers are in the U.S., and the production plant is in the U.S.

In 2007 John Deere closed a production facility in Coon Rapids, MN & moved that production to a new facility in Satillo, Mexico.
The cylinders are shipped (exported) to the US from Mexico, to the JD Moline, IL facility.
Even though those Mexican produced parts are made by a US manufacturer in Mexico, any tariff on those parts will increase the costs for any piece of US assembled product.

I understand how tariffs work, dumbass. The price of those parts made is Mexico will go up. So the parent company (John Deere) now has a choice, continue making the parts in Mexico and paying the tariff, or move the production facility back to Coon Rapids, MN....evidently you're too dumb to get it.

In 2005 & 2006 JD actually discussed moving the hydraulic cylinder production to several countries; China, Mexico, Italy, Scotland, etc., pretty much everywhere except the US.

FUCK them all.

Huh? Not quite sure what your position is now. No doubt they originally moved their plant to take advantage of lower labor rates and/or lower tax rates. Now if some of those tax rate benefits are removed (due to tariffs) you want to piss and moan? Or you just want to piss and moan because Trump is doing it?

Production facility in Mexico does not have to
(1) pay a living wage
(2) pay over time after 40 hours
(3) offer health insurance/options
(4) maintain a safe work environment similar to OSHA regulation in US (workers at great risk of work related illness/injury/death)
(5) abide by environmental laws (they can pollute the environment with impunity)

Trump is an idiot if he believes his tariff bull shit will change anything, for the better; It won't.

Trump is a 'con man' and Trump is playing a con man's game of deception.

It seems to be working for folks such as yourself that don't pay attention.

Perhaps a new future for Captain Ahab Trump, the buccaneer from US-Americas grace?
Well said post, but I have to comment on you relating Trump to Captain Ahab since I think of today's Republicans as like the crew of the Pequod...jubilantly following their Captain to hell.

FUCK them all.

(1) pay a living wage
(4) maintain a safe work environment similar to OSHA regulation in US (workers at great risk of work related illness/injury/death)
(5) abide by environmental laws (they can pollute the environment with impunity)

Trump is an idiot if he believes his tariff bull shit will change anything, for the better; It won't.

Ok, so obviously you just want to piss and moan because Trump is doing it.

FUCK them all.

(1) pay a living wage

Trump is the only one doing it; he is an idiot.

Folks like yourself that are falling for this bull shit are also just as much an idiot.

FUCK them all.

(1) pay a living wage

Folks like yourself that are falling for this bull shit are also just as much an idiot.

Sigh...great, perhaps you can head on down to Mexico for one of those great sounding jobs....dumbass.

FUCK them all.

(1) pay a living wage

Sigh...great, perhaps you can head on down to Mexico for one of those great sounding jobs....dumbass.

But this is about immigration, not trade. It's just that Trump thinks tariffs can fix anything.

Democrats should pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see how badly their inaction is hurting our country.
The right wing is simply clueless and Causeless. We have a Commerce Clause and right wing only knows how to lose money on public policies.

I wonder how many rightwingers - after embracing Trump - were surprised to discover they were against free trade, after all.

(1) pay a living wage

But this is about immigration, not trade. It's just that Trump thinks tariffs can fix anything.

It is about immigration, and Mexico does nothing to prevent or deter 1000's from making the trek through their own country.

(1) pay a living wage

It is about immigration, and Mexico does nothing to prevent or deter 1000's from making the trek through their own country.

Well, Trump will show them who the boss is! The base will be so thrilled at Trump throwing his weight around that it will ignore Mueller's failure to exonerate.

The right wing is simply clueless and Causeless. We have a Commerce Clause and right wing only knows how to lose money on public policies.

I wonder how many rightwingers - after embracing Trump - were surprised to discover they were against free trade, after all.
Government solves all problems for the right wing; they merely allege to be for Capitalism.

Well, Trump will show them who the boss is! The base will be so thrilled at Trump throwing his weight around that it will ignore Mueller's failure to exonerate.

Yikes, are you the same person that said it's all about immigration?

Yikes, are you the same person that said it's all about immigration?

remember I said this earlier:

It seems to be working, on you :21:

(1) pay a living wage

Our drug war is de-stabilizing that entire region.

Forum List

Back