Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

How can you say that even in jest supporting a crook a draft dodger, while bashing a marine ?
You're a traitor. And it wasn't said in jest. My wife is a Marine and you wouldn't make a pimple on her ass.

Well he might make a pimple....but that's it!

Jo
I served which is more than the scum you support can say and probably even you Army US
President Trump is serving right now as commander in chief, traitor liar.
Yeah guess you believe he's smarter than the generals too What a fn ah I can't believe he's getting any support
----------------------------------- pretty cool eh . MY OPINION is that the real traitors , experts , negotiators were the ones / traitors that were BEFORE President Trump . My opinion is that the earlier traitors used American money and policies to build 'mexico' at Americans expense Edward .

He doesn't have any honor.
How can you say that even in jest supporting a crook a draft dodger, while bashing a marine ?
You're a traitor. And it wasn't said in jest. My wife is a Marine and you wouldn't make a pimple on her ass.

How does it feel to be the lesser person in the marriage?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Wonderful to be married to a real patriot!
My wife is
Ashamed of you?

Trump's new rage tariffs have large implications: They signal to allies that US is no longer a reliable trading partner

I'm telling you, there's a big opening for Dems to go after Trump's trade recklessness
No, that's more left tard bs. It's "signaling" other countries they can't crap all over us anymore like the past has allowed them to do.

Lol
You need to start acting like a marine.... marine

The day you grow some balls and go stand on the yellow footprints and 3 months later earn the title of US Marine, then you can tell Marines how to act. Till such time you are the equivalent of some fat moron sitting in that stands at a baseball game heckling the professional athletes.

No wonder they support the draft dodging AH

I support Trump when he does the right thing. But this one tool for all problems just underlies Trump’s lack of intelligence.

Or your ability to be objective and not spew media talking points. Of course you and your ilk completely ignore the non stop obstruction and refusal by democrats to do anything to help.

I am not the one that lacks the ability to be objective. You cannot bring yourself to say a single negative thing about Trump while I have 100s of post supporting him on everything from his SCOTUS picks to his desire to pull the troops out of the Middle East to his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt.

If you had even a hint of objectivity you would have to admit that tariffs are not the right answer to every issue.

You are a gd liar. I have stated neg on him several times.

The day you grow some balls and go stand on the yellow footprints and 3 months later earn the title of US Marine, then you can tell Marines how to act. Till such time you are the equivalent of some fat moron sitting in that stands at a baseball game heckling the professional athletes.

I support Trump when he does the right thing. But this one tool for all problems just underlies Trump’s lack of intelligence.

Or your ability to be objective and not spew media talking points. Of course you and your ilk completely ignore the non stop obstruction and refusal by democrats to do anything to help.

I am not the one that lacks the ability to be objective. You cannot bring yourself to say a single negative thing about Trump while I have 100s of post supporting him on everything from his SCOTUS picks to his desire to pull the troops out of the Middle East to his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt.

If you had even a hint of objectivity you would have to admit that tariffs are not the right answer to every issue.

Give one example

Give one example

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Some libbie fakes here chirping about stocks but it’s obvious from their “insights” that they don’t own any.

Last edited:
No, that's more left tard bs. It's "signaling" other countries they can't crap all over us anymore like the past has allowed them to do.
What reality are you currently inhabiting? Your farmers are being swept away by an avalanche of crap.

Well he might make a pimple....but that's it!

Jo
I served which is more than the scum you support can say and probably even you Army US
President Trump is serving right now as commander in chief, traitor liar.
Yeah guess you believe he's smarter than the generals too What a fn ah I can't believe he's getting any support
----------------------------------- pretty cool eh . MY OPINION is that the real traitors , experts , negotiators were the ones / traitors that were BEFORE President Trump . My opinion is that the earlier traitors used American money and policies to build 'mexico' at Americans expense Edward .

Bingo....
With kickbacks....

Jo

Give one example

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

In other words you have never said a negative thing about Trump.

Thanks for verifying that fact you little Trump worshiper you.

and USA can restart bUilding tv in the USA or buy more tv outside the USA . I don't care about TV or avocados VS .

Agreed. He is trying to do something, where others have let countries shit all over us. They see us divided and are loving this. It’s going to take a while to reverse things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other countries have not “shit all over us”. The USA is the richest, most powerful nation in the world. The WTO, which Trump calls for the USA to ignore, was set up by Americans, in accordance with American trading rules and practices, and Trump calls it “anti-American”.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history, and every day we see why he lost $100 million a year for 10 years.

Maybe you can give him some pointers. I’m sure you’re very successful.

and USA can restart bUilding tv in the USA or buy more tv outside the USA . I don't care about TV or avocados VS .

Agreed. He is trying to do something, where others have let countries shit all over us. They see us divided and are loving this. It’s going to take a while to reverse things.

Other countries have not “shit all over us”. The USA is the richest, most powerful nation in the world. The WTO, which Trump calls for the USA to ignore, was set up by Americans, in accordance with American trading rules and practices, and Trump calls it “anti-American”.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history, and every day we see why he lost $100 million a year for 10 years.
A financial moron and as a president a complete AH and I'm being kind

Hillary would have been better. [emoji1787]

Don’t vote Trump next year then. Vote for tax increases and infanticide.

Vote creepy joe

What they hell do you think you have been cheering for....tax increases....that is what a tariff is

Dims are all about taxes. But everything will be free. You think Obama letting every country shit on us was ok? You think it’s going to change overnight? If they stop their bullshit, the tariff goes away. But Creepy joe will look out for you. He wants to smell your hair.

bz-5cf12201c6322.jpeg

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!

Jail US employers that hire illegals, including tRump.

What they hell do you think you have been cheering for....tax increases....that is what a tariff is

Dims are all about taxes. But everything will be free. You think Obama letting every country shit on us was ok? You think it’s going to change overnight? If they stop their bullshit, the tariff goes away. But Creepy joe will look out for you. He wants to smell your hair.

Why do all you lefties talk like you are some how right of me?

Forum List

Back