Breaking: "Trump Channel" is in the works...Told Ya!

"The Trump Channel will be the best TV channel ever, bleev me. Only the best guests, personally handpicked by me, Donald Trump, will be on my shows. They will all be educated people with the best words. We are going to make television great again."

LOL! I wonder what he will call the actual 24/7 news channel? He's gonna' out-do Ted Turner on this one. Hannity will leave Fox and be their chief anchor. Katrina Pierson will be their primary political consultant and then the rest of them will be runway models with 2' hair extensions, tight short dresses and shiny stilettos.
Wonder if it will be as successful as a air America? LOL

Today on Trump TV, The Donald discusses what a hot piece of ass his daughter Ivanka is:

"Ivanka's the same age now that Melania was when I married her, you know."

Just think! There will be one channel dedicated to 24/7 surveillance of the Mexican border....Two dozen cameras on a loop so the Trump boneheads can sit and watch actual murderers and rapists running across the desert with their children in tow, dying of thirst and exposure. That will be the most popular channel on the network.

In doing so with this approach, the Trump camp is blatantly ADMITTING that they not only didn't want to win but know they are going to lose. Trump is an FOH....Friend of Hillary.

And no matter what Trump does, they'll believe his words before they'll believe their eyes.
Hopefully the GOP establishment will be destroyed after he is done… No one likes the corrupt practices of backroom deals, compromise and earmarks. Lol

This new Trump style of rapid fire lying has to stop. You guys dont even mention what you're talking about just everything is bad. Everything is illegal. Everything is corrupt.

There will be 30-minute infomercials for Trump-approved breast implants. 20% off if you have a "Make America Great Again" ball cap from the campaign.

"The Trump Channel will be the best TV channel ever, bleev me. Only the best guests, personally handpicked by me, Donald Trump, will be on my shows. They will all be educated people with the best words. We are going to make television great again."

LOL! I wonder what he will call the actual 24/7 news channel? He's gonna' out-do Ted Turner on this one. Hannity will leave Fox and be their chief anchor. Katrina Pierson will be their primary political consultant and then the rest of them will be runway models with 2' hair extensions, tight short dresses and shiny stilettos.
Air America proved that the format used by Con-servative radio hosts doesn't work for Liberals.

In doing so with this approach, the Trump camp is blatantly ADMITTING that they not only didn't want to win but know they are going to lose. Trump is an FOH....Friend of Hillary.

And no matter what Trump does, they'll believe his words before they'll believe their eyes.
Hopefully the GOP establishment will be destroyed after he is done… No one likes the corrupt practices of backroom deals, compromise and earmarks. Lol

This new Trump style of rapid fire lying has to stop. You guys dont even mention what you're talking about just everything is bad. Everything is illegal. Everything is corrupt.
Well, those practices are illegal. They're fraud on the American people....

What "practices" would "those" be? Be specific.

Yes those are bad things...now you just have to connect the bad things with actual people instead of just saying "All of it"

Air America proved that the format used by Con-servative radio hosts doesn't work for Liberals.
No, air America hosts were absolute shit bags... They had no soul, no intelligence and no common sense… LOL
:itsok:

All you Trumpsters out there, start practicing..."Madame President" and don't give me any of your shit because I have never liked her either.
Madame colostomy bag in a pant suit… LOL
A true-blue Drumpfster reply.
The fucking loopy kunt is fair game... dip shit
Thank you again for showing us exactly what we get with Drumpfsters.
Career Politicians have always said politics is a bloodsport, I guess the candy ass progressives can't handle the heat. LOL

Specificity is not the right-winger's long suit on here. Railing, stomping their feet and ranting, yes.

The practice of Backroom deals, compromise and earmarks...

Forum List

Back