🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump Stuns Clinton Camp And Critics By Raising $11 Million Dollars In 48 Hours

It's a ruse. He had to do this to give himself some believability so others would be inclined to invest in his campaign. This does not change the fact that money continues to roll into his own companies.
Of course some of it is going to be funneled back into his companies.

"Hey lets hold our press conferences at the Marriot and give them the business!"
"Great idea!! I hear they have great staff plus they could use the business!!!"
"Let's charter our planes from another company and hire their pilots."
"BRILLIANT!!"
"Even though I have my own water company, we should probably use Costco to supply our water bottles for the event"
"Yeah that only makes sense"

Yep, he already has a reputation for walking away with his hands full of money while his contributors walk away with nothing.

Funny, sounds just like the Clintons, doesn't it.
Not at all, the Clinton Foundation has helped 400 million people improve their living conditions in over 180 countries through its initiative program.
The Foundation is a front for personal gain. It's laced with fraud and corruption.

Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation Received $81 Million In Donations Through Swiss Bank Under Investigation

The foundation is transparent and no one has found anything that raises scrutiny among law enforcement. Sorry, try again.

"Hey lets hold our press conferences at the Marriot and give them the business!"
"BRILLIANT!!"
"Even though I have my own water company, we should probably use Costco to supply our water bottles for the event"

Yep, he already has a reputation for walking away with his hands full of money while his contributors walk away with nothing.

Not at all, the Clinton Foundation has helped 400 million people improve their living conditions in over 180 countries through its initiative program.
The Foundation is a front for personal gain. It's laced with fraud and corruption.

Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation Received $81 Million In Donations Through Swiss Bank Under Investigation

The foundation is transparent and no one has found anything that raises scrutiny among law enforcement. Sorry, try again.

You mean as transparent as "When we left the White House, we were flat broke". Then a year later they were worth 250 million.

Indeed, sounds pretty transparent to me. About as transparent as the Obama administration.

Clinton is indeed lucky, to have such a "useful idiot" supporting her....

You mean as transparent as "When we left the White House, we were flat broke". Then a year later they were worth 250 million.

Indeed, sounds pretty transparent to me. About as transparent as the Obama administration.

Clinton is indeed lucky, to have such a "useful idiot" supporting her....

They aren't even worth $250 million today 16 years after leaving the White House you're as bad as Donnie when it comes to making up shit.

Jesus you are gullible......

I'm gullible? You're in the middle of the Trump Scampaign and you call us gullible?

Yes. You are gullible. Believing that the Clintons have EVER helped ANYONE but themselves....you probably shouldn't be allowed to cast a ballot.,

Obviously you are incapable of serious thought and are locked in a partisan world where you look through pin hole glasses and only see what the glasses want you to see.

"And the pot called the kettle black".....

It's a ruse. He had to do this to give himself some believability so others would be inclined to invest in his campaign. This does not change the fact that money continues to roll into his own companies.

"BRILLIANT!!"

Indeed. The Clinton Foundation is currently under investigation by both the FBI and Interpol.

But those two assholes have been corrupt since the day the got together and nothing has ever stuck to them.

The bitch knowingly mishandled classified information (a felony) and nothing will come from it.

Get used to it folks. It's the "haves" vs the "have nots" and the liberal ISIS supporters on this forum want those two back in the White House.

And people wonder why I say this country is done.....

13450712_835793573222279_5341959763154296913_n.jpg
Ah yes, the art of using bankruptcy laws to your advantage in order to come out ahead and make yourself more wealthy. It's a standard protocol used in the corporate world all over the United States by millions of businessmen when you own a business or multiple businesses. Only the low informed can't grasp the concept of it.

It's the kind of laws you get when business special interests own the politicians.

Trump actually needs less cash than the opposition.

He gets an incredible amount of free press since that's all about name-recognition and St. Phineas had it right back then....even more right today.

If you're over 12 you probably know to whom I refer. If you're not then please don't try to vote. Unless you're dead and in Chicago.

If you're over 12, you should be able to recognize a scam right in your face .. but obviously the Trumpies can't figure it out. :0)

Trump’s Dead Broke Campaign Has Been Paying Trump’s Companies (And Trump’s Family) A Lot Of Money
Trump's Dead Broke Campaign has Been Paying Trump's Companies (and Trump's Family) a Lot of Money | RedState

He's been paying himself to mindfuck Trumpie knuckleheads into believing he wants to be president. :0)
Who gave you permission to post on here boy? Now get your ass back to the plantation and plant those cotton seeds.

:whip:
Shouldn't you be on a street corner sucking dick for Crack?

Ah yes, the art of using bankruptcy laws to your advantage in order to come out ahead and make yourself more wealthy. It's a standard protocol used in the corporate world all over the United States by millions of businessmen when you own a business or multiple businesses. Only the low informed can't grasp the concept of it.

It's the kind of laws you get when business special interests own the politicians.

I dunno. With his promises to the construction industries and labor unions, I'd think they'd be all in.
We will build the greatest infrastructure on the planet earth – the roads and railways and airports of tomorrow.

Our military will have the best technology and finest equipment – we will bring it back all the way.

Massive new factories will come roaring into our country – breathing life and hope into our communities.

Inner cities, which have been horribly abused by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party, will finally be rebuilt.

Construction is what I know -- nobody knows it better.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-trump-speech-on-the-stakes-of-the-election-224654#ixzz4CRCbegxe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Trump actually needs less cash than the opposition.

He gets an incredible amount of free press since that's all about name-recognition and St. Phineas had it right back then....even more right today.

If you're over 12 you probably know to whom I refer. If you're not then please don't try to vote. Unless you're dead and in Chicago.

If you're over 12, you should be able to recognize a scam right in your face .. but obviously the Trumpies can't figure it out. :0)

Trump’s Dead Broke Campaign Has Been Paying Trump’s Companies (And Trump’s Family) A Lot Of Money
Trump's Dead Broke Campaign has Been Paying Trump's Companies (and Trump's Family) a Lot of Money | RedState

He's been paying himself to mindfuck Trumpie knuckleheads into believing he wants to be president. :0)

I hope you're on the first boat out along with the Illegals and the Starkeys

:0) You can hope whatever the fuck you want you ignorant motherfucker .. but what is REAL is that there isn't a goddamn thing your IMPOTENT POWERLESS ASS can do about illegals, the Starkeys, or me.

You're just some dumb fuck posting on a message board whining about TRUTH you can't handle.

Anything else bitch?

I dunno. With his promises to the construction industries and labor unions, I'd think they'd be all in.
We will build the greatest infrastructure on the planet earth – the roads and railways and airports of tomorrow.

Our military will have the best technology and finest equipment – we will bring it back all the way.

Massive new factories will come roaring into our country – breathing life and hope into our communities.

Inner cities, which have been horribly abused by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party, will finally be rebuilt.

Construction is what I know -- nobody knows it better.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-trump-speech-on-the-stakes-of-the-election-224654#ixzz4CRCbegxe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Here's what I know, for a fact. It was announced a couple of weeks ago that 98 million people have given up even looking for work. So the lies that Obama spews forth are nonsense.

We could do EXACTLY what was done immediately after the Great Depression - by rebuilding roads, bridges etc with people that desperately want to work. If we can just "lose" 680 billion stimulus dollars with not one thing accomplished, we can spend that much putting folks back to work.

I'm sure that back in the 30s, it sounded like a pipe dream - but an interstate road system was built. The only thing stopping us right now - are the democrats.

These libs are so mindfucked. They complain about money in politics and then laugh that Trump hasn't taken in as much as Hillary. They want to limit access to guns but want to take in more terrorists. They complain about the power of big business but want to grow big government.

They have absolutely no brains. They are all morons, every last one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re going to raise a lot of money,” Eric Trump said, subsequently heralding what he described as a “lean” campaign. “We don’t need the kind of money that Hillary (Clinton) needs.”

Meanwhile, back at Clinton Campaign HQ, there are 800 paid staffers still trying to come up with a response to Trump’s speech yesterday, where he essentially called her out on committing treason by selling out American workers for Chinese and Arab cash, among a host of other things.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours. - DCWhispers.com
Glad to see he’s running the campaign now.
Eric Trump is not running the campaign. Paul Manafort is. Get your facts straight.

He is? Perhaps Eric should give it a try; Manafort sucks… I would say let the blond try it but she’s probably too scared to turn her back on her creepy old man.

We’re going to raise a lot of money,” Eric Trump said, subsequently heralding what he described as a “lean” campaign. “We don’t need the kind of money that Hillary (Clinton) needs.”

Meanwhile, back at Clinton Campaign HQ, there are 800 paid staffers still trying to come up with a response to Trump’s speech yesterday, where he essentially called her out on committing treason by selling out American workers for Chinese and Arab cash, among a host of other things.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours. - DCWhispers.com

Remind us all….

Wasn’t Eric Trump the guy who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for his small fraction of a father? Glad to see he’s running the campaign now.
I don't think anyone knew how onerous the NY voting system is/was. If only it was as easy as changing your party affiliation a few to several months before the states primaries.

Oh okay…*snicker*…THIS is the team I want going over trade treaties and GATT details.

Puh-leese

This article's title would have been a better one for your thread...

Why Is Donald Trump Begging for Cash As If He’s Broke?
Why is Hillary begging for cash?

For one thing, she never lied and said she'd self fund. For another, she never lied and bragged about how many billions she's worth.
Trump only said he would self fund his primary run.

You lie.

Eric Trump is not running the campaign. Paul Manafort is. Get your facts straight.

She wouldn't recognize a fact if a sack of them smacked her in the head

Manafort sucks….
How so? He got Ford, Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 elected.

Forum List

Back