🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump Stuns Clinton Camp And Critics By Raising $11 Million Dollars In 48 Hours

wonder how much of that $11m went into Donnie's pocket ... if in fact he actually raised $11m.
Doesn't matter. He just extinguished $50 million of his own money ,as promised, on his primary run. How many candidates can claim that? I'll wait.

Donald Trump cancels $50 million debt to himself, balances campaign’s books

It's a ruse. He had to do this to give himself some believability so others would be inclined to invest in his campaign. This does not change the fact that money continues to roll into his own companies.
I dunno. 11 million - no focking way. But Trump is running a very progressive economic agenda. His racism has poisoned the well with many. But, he's running as a New Deal Democrat - protectionist on trade and public works programs for roads and everything else and more military spending. The Kennedys would be cheering. LOL

Now his chances on getting McConnell or no balls Ryan to write legislation and allow it to come up for votes ... not a snowball's chance in hell. He might as well propose putting terrorists on can't buy AR-15 lists

Media Yesterday: “Trump has no support and his campaign is out of money”

Media today: “Trump is raking in money from special interest supporters”

wonder how much of that $11m went into Donnie's pocket ... if in fact he actually raised $11m.

Wonder how much of that 50 million given to the Clinton Foundation by the Saudis went into Hillary's purse?

Can't have it both ways Sonny. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Get your hypocrisy straight.

Doesn't matter. He just extinguished $50 million of his own money ,as promised, on his primary run. How many candidates can claim that? I'll wait.

It's a ruse. He had to do this to give himself some believability so others would be inclined to invest in his campaign. This does not change the fact that money continues to roll into his own companies.
Of course some of it is going to be funneled back into his companies.

"Hey lets hold our press conferences at the Marriot and give them the business!"
"Great idea!! I hear they have great staff plus they could use the business!!!"
"Let's charter our planes from another company and hire their pilots."
"BRILLIANT!!"
"Even though I have my own water company, we should probably use Costco to supply our water bottles for the event"
"Yeah that only makes sense"

Look at what Jeb Bush accomplished with over $130 million in campaign funds. How can anybody criticize Trump for the way he handles his money?

"Hey lets hold our press conferences at the Marriot and give them the business!"
"BRILLIANT!!"
"Even though I have my own water company, we should probably use Costco to supply our water bottles for the event"

Yep, he already has a reputation for walking away with his hands full of money while his contributors walk away with nothing.

Good god your kind are just so hateful,who taught you to be such a hateful person.

A tribute, indeed, to the effectiveness of a liberal indoctrination.

Hey, recognition where recognition is due - or risk a violent outburst!

Media Yesterday: “Trump has no support and his campaign is out of money”

Media today: “Trump is raking in money from special interest supporters”
I haven't seen anything about WHERE or from WHOM the money is coming. He sounds like Bernie only with a racist twinge.

"BRILLIANT!!"

Yep, he already has a reputation for walking away with his hands full of money while his contributors walk away with nothing.

Funny, sounds just like the Clintons, doesn't it.

"BRILLIANT!!"

Not at all, the Clinton Foundation has helped 400 million people improve their living conditions in over 180 countries through its initiative program.

"BRILLIANT!!"

YES! Not that it warms my cockles. LOL

"BRILLIANT!!"

YES! Not that it warms my cockles. LOL

Damned politicians are ALWAYS gonna be sucking at the trough of corporate money. ALWAYS.

Just like BIlly Boy selling missile technology to the Chinese.

Trump actually needs less cash than the opposition.

He gets an incredible amount of free press since that's all about name-recognition and St. Phineas had it right back then....even more right today.

If you're over 12 you probably know to whom I refer. If you're not then please don't try to vote. Unless you're dead and in Chicago.

If you're over 12, you should be able to recognize a scam right in your face .. but obviously the Trumpies can't figure it out. :0)

Trump’s Dead Broke Campaign Has Been Paying Trump’s Companies (And Trump’s Family) A Lot Of Money
Trump's Dead Broke Campaign has Been Paying Trump's Companies (and Trump's Family) a Lot of Money | RedState

He's been paying himself to mindfuck Trumpie knuckleheads into believing he wants to be president. :0)

I hope you're on the first boat out along with the Illegals and the Starkeys

"BRILLIANT!!"

Not at all, the Clinton Foundation has helped 400 million people improve their living conditions in over 180 countries through its initiative program.

Jesus you are gullible......

"BRILLIANT!!"

I'm gullible? You're in the middle of the Trump Scampaign and you call us gullible?

"BRILLIANT!!"

I'm gullible? You're in the middle of the Trump Scampaign and you call us gullible?

Yes. You are gullible. Believing that the Clintons have EVER helped ANYONE but themselves....you probably shouldn't be allowed to cast a ballot.,

"BRILLIANT!!"

The Foundation is a front for personal gain. It's laced with fraud and corruption.

Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation Received $81 Million In Donations Through Swiss Bank Under Investigation

Yes. You are gullible. Believing that the Clintons have EVER helped ANYONE but themselves....you probably shouldn't be allowed to cast a ballot.,

Obviously you are incapable of serious thought and are locked in a partisan world where you look through pin hole glasses and only see what the glasses want you to see.

No. That would be saying Wal-Mart never helped anyone. Or Tyson chicken. The Clinton's have consistently supported low wage job growth coupled with OSHA and clean air and water regs. In 1992, that was almost progressive.

But today, about 40% of the dem party is in New Deal revolt, and the gop has just been hijacked by a guy proposing the largest public works program since WWII. Trump is actually sort of running like Ike, only Ike supported high tax rates on the rich.

Forum List

Back