BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

When your accountant does your taxes and you sign it, you are responsible, not your accountant...unless your accountant guarantees the cost of the mistakes are on him.
Michael Cohen has Trump on tape, basically telling him to use cash to pay it, (so it can't be traced back to him) but that seems like a normal thing to do....?
Cohen spent a lot of hours before the grand jury.... We truly don't know what they actually have in their tool box against Trump, nor do we even know if Trump will be indicted.... Trump is claiming it, but he also is known as a Liar?
A state prosecutor cannot charge a Federal crime. You're right that until the indictment is charged we're all speculating.

The prosecutor would need to prove "intent" to break campaign laws, which are so complex that no one can ever be charged. Obama broke campaign laws. Its not a big deal.

Your post is partisan bullshit.
Please, Donny please make the Manhattan DA extradite your overfed fat sorry ass to N.Y. if you refuse to appear.

Soon, Trump can add another line to his resume.

CONVICT

Please,Donny please make the Manhattan DA extradite your overfed fat sorry ass to N.Y. if you refuse yo appear.
Soon, Trump can add another line to his resume.
CONVICT
1679149067521.png

Attachments

• 1679149054416.png
    1679149054416.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
MAGA Macho Man
Only a thug would do this shit again and incite violence.

That arrest date and time was suppose to be a secret, to protect Trump and his secret service and law enforcement....

But Trump decided he wants the civil unrest.

Did John Edwards call for war when he was charged with breaking campaign finance....?

Would you call for rioting if you were being charged? Would I? Would any of our previous presidents? ALL CAPS IS A CALL TO RIOT.... imo.

You go to court like a normal human being, and you face your charges in a court of law....
And if the charges are bogus, the Judge will not proceed and drop the case

Trump is demented, deranged, deceitful, and a Destroyer of this Nation.

He has ZERO CHANCE of becoming president again.
Caps is a call to riot now?

What a moron.

His call reaches out and it will be honored Tuesday in the streets of Manhattan. His supporters must be LOYAL, DILIGENT, DEFIANT and TRIUMPHANT in TAKING AMERICA BACK that historic day. IT'S JUST THE BEGINING!

FrgDqv_WwAIRnRg
sounds like he is trying to start a rebellion against our great country. Or an insurrection. Gonna have to google the difference.

I have cooled on Trump to the point I'm 100% in DeSantis' camp now. But I'm going to tell you what. If the creepy, crooked Leftists do this I will vote Trump just to spite them. For all intents and purposes at that point they have declared civil war. So be it.

LOL

To the loony, anarchist right, enforcing the law is a declaration of war.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

The real question: Will Governor DeSantis assist the state of NY in arresting President Trump, a Florida resident?

Forum List

Back