BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

/—-/ That would be any professor who dares disagree with your narrative.
Trump’s defenders are a very small minority. He’s lying about “everyone” thinking the trial was unfair. Also, there are calls for appeal, but what are the grounds? You have to have grounds. Merely disliking the verdict isn’t good enough.

Trump’s defenders are a very small minority. He’s lying about “everyone” thinking the trial was unfair. Also, there are calls for appeal, but what are the grounds? You have to have grounds. Merely disliking the verdict isn’t good enough.

There are a few good grounds for appeal -- but that is usually the case in cases of this nature. Most all go nowhere fats.

Trump has been whining about why he was being prosecuted -- unfair. That is not the same as arguing innocence. While he shouts "I did nothing wrong" he offers up little to zero evidence (as in the trial itself), to back that claim up.

There are a few good grounds for appeal -- but that is usually the case in cases of this nature. Most all go nowhere fats.

Trump has been whining about why he was being prosecuted -- unfair. That is not the same as arguing innocence. While he shouts "I did nothing wrong" he offers up little to zero evidence (as in the trial itself), to back that claim up.
There may be grounds for appeal, but I wouldn’t call them good.

/——/ Ya can’t prove a negative, Gomer.

Forum List

Back