BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

If your presidential candidate is a traitor who tried to overthrow an election and steal the presidency, and is currently facing serious charges for his crooked behavior, YOU ARE A MAGA

scum rotten Administration:mad-61:

might-be4394.jpg
This meme implies that political opponents can commit crimes with impunity simply because they are running for president.

Is that how you feel?

He denies reality. I've known this clown online since 2004 on the Hannity forum. He was just as much up George W. Bush's ass as he is now with Trump. Bush was his God, he was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War, he was positive Saddam had WMDs, Bush did nothing wrong on Katrina, yadda, yadda, yadda. BackAgain (formerly Liability) is just a fundamentally dishonest person. In service to the Republican Party.
Truer words were never spoken. I salute you!

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
1696021464886.jpeg

I know. I can't wait.

When they find out, the sky screaming is going to be glorious!

Alternatively, if it does happen, you’ll cry and whine like little bitches saying it was unjust with no thought or consideration for a conviction in the court of law. You’ll either cry or rejoice. You’re too much of pussies to admit that you were wrong all along. You’re so beneath mature, adult discourse. You’re international embarrassments.

Alternatively, if it does happen, you’ll cry and whine like little bitches saying it was unjust with no thought or consideration for a conviction in the court of law. You’ll either cry or rejoice. You’re too much of pussies to admit that you were wrong all along. You’re so beneath mature, adult discourse. You’re international embarrassments.

Whine louder.

We like it.

Forum List

Back