BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Could just be another Trump lie. Let’s hope so, we don’t need more riots

So how is this gonna shake out?
He was allegedly going to peacefully turn himself in, secretly....for safety, to be officially charged, then go home.... Not held in jail but likely released on his own recognizance....

If he was indicted....By the Grand Jury.

So NO MENTION OF Biden and the China Million $ contributions recently, for god knows what. But Trump and Stormy Daniels 150K is a thing. Hunter Biden Slept with his late brother's wife, she ALSO got millions from China. Hunter slept with his brothers wife, got million from China. Trump and Stormey Daniels, 150K! Really?
Whatabout! Whatabout! Wahhhhh.

Even some liberal outlets have the good sense to recognize this is not a win for liberals.

But of course, not our bottom basement thinkers here on USMB
Arresting a former President over a wrist-slap offense in a jurisdiction (NYC) where violent crime is on the rise and prosecutions declining - this is all going to benefit Democrats, how?

The outcome is that it is going to fire up Conservatives going into ‘24. I hope this goes through and Democrats overplay their cards. This will backfire against Democrats who are already limping into ‘24 with Harris-Biden.

oh all we gotta do is SEE them take a former president out in cuffs and this guy is going to win next election. epicly.
when has the left come out on top of any of its lies...since 2019? LOL not once. Oh they reign for a time, but we've all seen the evidence now and know the level of corruptiom exhibited by the left.

Arresting a former President over a wrist-slap offense in a jurisdiction (NYC) where violent crime is on the rise and prosecutions declining - this is all going to benefit Democrats, how?

The outcome is that it is going to fire up Conservatives going into ‘24. I hope this goes through and Democrats overplay their cards. This will backfire against Democrats who are already limping into ‘24 with Harris-Biden.

Your words are music to my ears, and they ring true.

However, in the short term I am concerned with the Feds turning next week's arrest into a false flag event.

After all, Biden is already moving against another 1,000 January 6th protesters - for their illegal strolling through the capital they must be imprisoned for decades.

They shoulda known better and torched a police station.

Trump should probably be executed.

Biden should have DC named after him.

Trump should be executed in Biden, DC.

Would that satisfy TDS fuckwads?

Last edited:
Your words are music to my ears, and they ring true.

However, in the short term I am concerned with the Feds turning next week's arrest into a false flag event.

After all, Biden is already moving against another 1,000 January 6th protesters - for their illegal strolling through the capital they must be imprisoned for decades.

They shoulda known better and torched a police station.
The Feds have never constructed a false flag event. Name one.

Forum List

Back