BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Tweets, huh?

SMH at your fun little fantasy life.

:laughing0301:

You remind me of this, from 'Watchmen':

"Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

― Alan Moore, Watchmen

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Says His Office Won't Prosecute Fare Evasion, Resisting Arrest, Prostitution And More Without Accompanying Felony Charge​

With just days on the job, Bragg is changing how some crimes will be addressed by his office....Bragg is also advising lesser charges for some low-level drug offenders and for some burglaries, and in low-level store robberies, lesser charges if a suspect "displays a dangerous instrument but does not create a genuine risk of physical harm."

1679154695419.png

1679154732140.png

1679154799485.png

1679154860973.png

1679154959627.png

The Krazy Klanocrat Knuttjobs are obsessed with getting Trump.
They illegally used the FBI and DOJ in an attempt to frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
The racist leftist Barry Obama illegally spied on Trump's campaign, and he got away with it.
They illegitimately impeached Trump for asking questions about Joe Biden's influence peddling crimes in the Ukraine.
They illegitimately impeached Trump with their crazy Insurrection Conspiracy Theory.
The probability of a conviction of Trump sticking is about zero.
This is another swing and a miss.
This will backfire on the idiot Psychocrats again.
They are making themselves look like royal assholes and they are making Trump look like a political martyr.

You remind me of this, from 'Watchmen':

"Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

― Alan Moore, Watchmen

Hey, keep the propaganda coming.

The more ridiculous it is, the more it confirms that Cole Slaw In Chief is in DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP trouble.

Arresting a former President over a wrist-slap offense in a jurisdiction (NYC) where violent crime is on the rise and prosecutions declining - this is all going to benefit Democrats, how?

The outcome is that it is going to fire up Conservatives going into ‘24. I hope this goes through and Democrats overplay their cards. This will backfire against Democrats who are already limping into ‘24 with Harris-Biden.
Most Democrats don't want this..... and it interfering in the GA likely indictment or the two investigations by the Special Prosecutor, Jack Smith....

This is so so small potato..... The DA better have something bigger than a misdemeanor, if he doesn't then I would venture to guess he is a PLANT of Trump's.. :D:.... with the perfect timing to disrupt the big criminal and civil cases likely pending!!!

Trump is smart at this kind of crooked stuff to avoid prosecution.... he's always planning and devising schemes to get himself around the law, that most people would face.... though DELAY DELAY DELAY is his usual modus operandi....

Forum List

Back